Author Topic: THIS IS NOT A SHOCK THREAD...  (Read 791 times)

SEERLOVESKAIN

THIS IS NOT A SHOCK THREAD...
« on: June 25, 2008, 12:38:13 AM »
ROSCOE'S HOUSE OF CHICKEN 'N WAFFLES

MINUS THE WAFFLES EVERYTHING THEY SERVED WAS HOT GARBAGE.
LOS ANGELES TAKE THE L.

NOW I'M DOUBTING MYSELF ON VISITING PINKS.

TUPAC SUCKS
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:45:55 AM by SEERLOVESKAIN »

Sikotic™

Re: THIS IS NOT A SHOCK THREAD...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 12:42:43 AM »
Roscoe's is overrated minus their waffles......on second thought, I know a place in Studio City that shits all over Roscoes waffles. When I do go to Roscoe's I just get the waffles for take-out if I'm in the area. I ain't gonna sit there and deal with their shitty service, I'm too high maintenance for that.

Pink's will not disappoint. That's why you got people fiendin for that shit at 1:30am like it's a new Killa album.

I left daygo slightly disappointed a few weeks back.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 12:49:05 AM »
Roscoe's is overrated minus their waffles......on second thought, I know a place in Studio City that shits all over Roscoes waffles. When I do go to Roscoe's I just get the waffles for take-out if I'm in the area. I ain't gonna sit there and deal with their shitty service, I'm too high maintenance for that.

Pink's will not disappoint. That's why you got people fiendin for that shit at 1:30am like it's a new Killa album.

I left daygo slightly disappointed a few weeks back.

HOW SO ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 12:56:06 AM »
I can't blame it on the city to be honest. I just had a series of unfortunate events the week I was down there. The weather was all gloomy and cold that week. Somehow lost $250 or had it jacked. Got jumped in PB by a couple drunk dudes at a bar. And to top it off, I got food poisoning.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 01:03:56 AM »
I can't blame it on the city to be honest. I just had a series of unfortunate events the week I was down there. The weather was all gloomy and cold that week. Somehow lost $250 or had it jacked. Got jumped in PB by a couple drunk dudes at a bar. And to top it off, I got food poisoning.

WOW, SORRY TO HEAR THAT.

WAS THE FIGHT SERIOUS AND WERE YOU ALONE ?

BECAUSE TED, KID AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN A SEC >:(

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 01:20:24 AM »
It was kinda funny even though the three guys got the best of me. I'm just chillin at this bar on Mission Blvd or Garnet Ave., cant remember. Anyways, I'm watching I think Game 3 of Lakers Vs. Celtics (the one where the Lakers lost the huge ass lead they had). So I'm there havin a few drinks as well and got a little loud when it came to my criticism of the Lakers. These 3 mexican dudes come up to me and tell me basically to shut the fuck up if I knew what was good for me. Being the hard-headed person I am, I started clowning the Lakers and their sorry asses for having a man-crush on Kobe. Shit got a lil heated, and people tried to diffuse the situation. I had my fun and walked out of the bar by then, and I was heading back to my hotel which was 3-4 blocks away. These 3 dudes followed me. I turn around and I saw them. I was gonna run to a more populated area because I know if it's 3-on-1, my chances are not good. They were too close so I said fuck it. They jumped me basically, but I got a few good shots in. Besides, they were all kinda drunk so half the time they either missed me or hit themselves. Some people started crowding around,which made them paranoid, so they kinda all went their separate ways. I got up, brushed myself off, and went back to my hotel. I wish I could say I kicked all their asses, but that wasn't the case lol.

Next time I'll have dipcc on speed dial.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 01:37:43 AM »
It was kinda funny even though the three guys got the best of me. I'm just chillin at this bar on Mission Blvd or Garnet Ave., cant remember. Anyways, I'm watching I think Game 3 of Lakers Vs. Celtics (the one where the Lakers lost the huge ass lead they had). So I'm there havin a few drinks as well and got a little loud when it came to my criticism of the Lakers. These 3 mexican dudes come up to me and tell me basically to shut the fuck up if I knew what was good for me. Being the hard-headed person I am, I started clowning the Lakers and their sorry asses for having a man-crush on Kobe. Shit got a lil heated, and people tried to diffuse the situation. I had my fun and walked out of the bar by then, and I was heading back to my hotel which was 3-4 blocks away. These 3 dudes followed me. I turn around and I saw them. I was gonna run to a more populated area because I know if it's 3-on-1, my chances are not good. They were too close so I said fuck it. They jumped me basically, but I got a few good shots in. Besides, they were all kinda drunk so half the time they either missed me or hit themselves. Some people started crowding around,which made them paranoid, so they kinda all went their separate ways. I got up, brushed myself off, and went back to my hotel. I wish I could say I kicked all their asses, but that wasn't the case lol.

I remember I was in a similar situation back in High School (I graduated 3 weeks ago ;D) and I've never been so heated in my life before. I was ready to kill if I saw one of the guys again.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 01:43:25 AM »
I wouldn't kill em. I'd have a beer with them, then break the bottle on the counter and sodomize them with the broken bottle.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 01:45:53 AM »
I actually brought a bat back to the park where I got jumped right after I got home. They were gone by then though. I'm kind of happy now that they weren't there.

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 01:46:23 AM »

I remember I was in a similar situation back in High School (I graduated 3 weeks ago ;D) and I've never been so heated in my life before. I was ready to kill if I saw one of the guys again.

^LOL

SIKOTIC AT LEAST YOU GOT DOWN FOR A GOOD REASON, I SALUTE YOU.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 01:51:27 AM »
I didn't want to, but they gave me no choice. If it was over something like Michelle Obama, then maybe I woulda killed those fuckers.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 01:58:20 AM »
I didn't want to, but they gave me no choice. If it was over something like Michelle Obama, then maybe I woulda killed those fuckers

WORD LIFE.

SAN DIEGO LAKER FANS SHOULD BE JUMPED ON SITE.

I'LL GIVE RAIDER FANS A PASS BECAUSE I'M NOT CRAZY :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 02:00:33 AM »
I know wtf is up with San Diego Laker fans? Those drunk bastards told me to go back top Boston at one point which was funny too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 02:44:39 AM »
Lol

What it do

kemizt

Im Illie

• Lil Geezy