Author Topic: THIS IS NOT A SHOCK THREAD...  (Read 793 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: THIS IS NOT A SHOCK THREAD...
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 02:05:53 PM »
It was kinda funny even though the three guys got the best of me. I'm just chillin at this bar on Mission Blvd or Garnet Ave., cant remember. Anyways, I'm watching I think Game 3 of Lakers Vs. Celtics (the one where the Lakers lost the huge ass lead they had). So I'm there havin a few drinks as well and got a little loud when it came to my criticism of the Lakers. These 3 mexican dudes come up to me and tell me basically to shut the fuck up if I knew what was good for me. Being the hard-headed person I am, I started clowning the Lakers and their sorry asses for having a man-crush on Kobe. Shit got a lil heated, and people tried to diffuse the situation. I had my fun and walked out of the bar by then, and I was heading back to my hotel which was 3-4 blocks away. These 3 dudes followed me. I turn around and I saw them. I was gonna run to a more populated area because I know if it's 3-on-1, my chances are not good. They were too close so I said fuck it. They jumped me basically, but I got a few good shots in. Besides, they were all kinda drunk so half the time they either missed me or hit themselves. Some people started crowding around,which made them paranoid, so they kinda all went their separate ways. I got up, brushed myself off, and went back to my hotel. I wish I could say I kicked all their asses, but that wasn't the case lol.

Next time I'll have dipcc on speed dial.

You're whack...you deserved that beatdown for not reppin what's good for ya.

Anyways, I remember you being a "Laker fan" back during the threepeat era, ya damn bandwaggoner. :grumpy:

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 02:38:54 PM »
It was kinda funny even though the three guys got the best of me. I'm just chillin at this bar on Mission Blvd or Garnet Ave., cant remember. Anyways, I'm watching I think Game 3 of Lakers Vs. Celtics (the one where the Lakers lost the huge ass lead they had). So I'm there havin a few drinks as well and got a little loud when it came to my criticism of the Lakers. These 3 mexican dudes come up to me and tell me basically to shut the fuck up if I knew what was good for me. Being the hard-headed person I am, I started clowning the Lakers and their sorry asses for having a man-crush on Kobe. Shit got a lil heated, and people tried to diffuse the situation. I had my fun and walked out of the bar by then, and I was heading back to my hotel which was 3-4 blocks away. These 3 dudes followed me. I turn around and I saw them. I was gonna run to a more populated area because I know if it's 3-on-1, my chances are not good. They were too close so I said fuck it. They jumped me basically, but I got a few good shots in. Besides, they were all kinda drunk so half the time they either missed me or hit themselves. Some people started crowding around,which made them paranoid, so they kinda all went their separate ways. I got up, brushed myself off, and went back to my hotel. I wish I could say I kicked all their asses, but that wasn't the case lol.

Anyways, I remember you being a "Laker fan" back during the threepeat era, ya damn bandwaggoner. :grumpy:
Wrong, I was a "Laker fan" back when they had Shaq. When he left, my interest left with him.........not to mention their success.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 02:56:15 PM »

Wrong, I was a "Laker fan" back when they had Shaq. When he left, my interest left with him.........not to mention their success.

Point proven.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 03:15:59 PM »
Roscoe's is good, i don't like the people there who eat there half the time. but i'm happy paying the price for my food.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2008, 05:43:29 PM »

Point proven.
If its any consolidation to you, I was rooting for LA until they gave away that huge lead and threw the game in the toilet.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »
^A real fan never stops rooting...but it's all good, I always knew you were a fairweather type dude.

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 05:52:00 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLJ65x0mbv0&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eLJ65x0mbv0&amp;autoplay=0</a>

:nahnah2:

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2008, 06:00:32 PM »
^A real fan never stops rooting...but it's all good, I always knew you were a fairweather type dude.
lol someone sounds distraught. keep your head up, there's always next season  :)

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 12:02:44 AM »
^Distraught real fan>Happy fake fan. :-*

LOL@posting the Shaq video. The Big Bitter is at the bottom of his game, losing in the 1st round, while our leagues MVP is just entering his prime, has a great young team that's gunna compete for years, took his team all the way to the NBA Finals. Washed up Shaq wishes Kobe could save him right now, get him some more rings... he's only too bitch to admit it.

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 12:28:46 AM »
^Distraught real fan>Happy fake fan. :-*

LOL@posting the Shaq video. The Big Bitter is at the bottom of his game, losing in the 1st round, while our leagues MVP is just entering his prime, has a great young team that's gunna compete for years, took his team all the way to the NBA Finals. Washed up Shaq wishes Kobe could save him right now, get him some more rings... he's only too bitch to admit it.

ADMIT IT, YOU AND KOBE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON.

SNITCHING.

D-Stress

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 02:14:21 AM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 02:50:16 AM »
Kobe tell me how my ass taste.

Shaq>>>>>>kobe

Sikotic>>>>>NIK

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 03:04:33 AM »
laker fans got no class

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 11:02:06 AM »

Shaq>>>>>>kobe

Sikotic>>>>>NIK

Only an idiot would make such irrational claims.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 06:15:38 PM »

Shaq>>>>>>kobe

Sikotic>>>>>NIK

Only an idiot would make such irrational claims.
Denial is a disease. I'm here if you need help.

THA SAUCE HOUSE