Author Topic: THIS IS NOT A SHOCK THREAD...  (Read 790 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: THIS IS NOT A SHOCK THREAD...
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 06:54:29 PM »

BECAUSE  I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN A SEC >:(

damn...then he REALLY woulda got fucked up lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 06:55:47 PM »
Kobe tell me how my ass taste.

Shaq>>>>>>kobe

Sikotic>>>>>NIK

which comparison upsets you more?

Only an idiot would make such irrational claims.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2008, 12:27:50 PM »

Shaq>>>>>>kobe

Sikotic>>>>>NIK

Denial is a disease. I'm here if you need help.

So you really think Shaq is better than Kobe...and even worse, you better than me? bwahahahahahah.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2008, 01:12:39 PM »

Shaq>>>>>>kobe

Sikotic>>>>>NIK

So you really think Shaq is better than Kobe...and even worse, you better than me? bwahahahahahah.
Who's got more rings: Shaq or Kobe? Kobe can't get a ring without Shaq. I don't have to be a die-hard "true" Laker fan to call a spade a spade. I rest my case, your honor.

As for me being better than you, look at it like this: runner-up isn't that bad, homie. Even your Lakers, they're runner-ups. At least unlike them, you're a close second.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2008, 03:56:14 PM »

Shaq>>>>>>kobe

Sikotic>>>>>NIK

Who's got more rings: Shaq or Kobe? Kobe can't get a ring without Shaq. I don't have to be a die-hard "true" Laker fan to call a spade a spade. I rest my case, your honor.

As for me being better than you, look at it like this: runner-up isn't that bad, homie. Even your Lakers, they're runner-ups. At least unlike them, you're a close second.

Keep dreaming...somehow, because Shaq rode Wade to a title, he's better than Kobe? LOL. Kobe still has titles in his future...Shaq, well, doesn't. Shaq has never won a ring without riding a superstar guard, so think about that one before you call The Big Bitter "better" when he's at the bottom of his game... you clearly don't watch basketball. Go back to sohh. ;D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 06:26:38 PM by Now_I_Know »

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »

Shaq>>>>>>kobe

Sikotic>>>>>NIK

Keep dreaming...somehow, because Shaq rode Wade to a title, he's better than Shaq? LOL. Kobe still has titles in his future...Shaq, well, doesn't. Shaq has never won a ring without riding a superstar guard, so think about that one before you call The Big Bitter "better" when he's at the bottom of his game... you clearly don't watch basketball. Go back to sohh. ;D

I don't have to watch basketball to have common sense. You say Shaq rode The Snitch to back-to-back-to-back championships yet, once Shaq bounces, there are no more championships on The Snitch's end. Then you claim Shaq rode Wade to another ring, but Wade never had any previous championships. And with my limited NBA knowledge, I don't even think Wade made it to the Finals before 2006, could be wrong though.

Now, we could argue that Shaq rode 2 different guards to NBA championships and downplay his role in the process like he was just a fuckin benchwarmer. OR, we could be logical and argue that Shaq was an important part of those teams and had a lot more to do with winning those rings than you want to cop to.

But I am glad that you accepted that I am better than you  ;D Now if you excuse me, I have some business to tend to on sohh.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2008, 05:15:40 PM »
did Orlando ever win with shaq? i can't remember back then the Orlando team was pretty strong though

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2008, 06:16:20 PM »

Shaq>>>>>>kobe

Sikotic>>>>>NIK

Keep dreaming...somehow, because Shaq rode Wade to a title, he's better than Shaq? LOL. Kobe still has titles in his future...Shaq, well, doesn't. Shaq has never won a ring without riding a superstar guard, so think about that one before you call The Big Bitter "better" when he's at the bottom of his game... you clearly don't watch basketball. Go back to sohh. ;D

I don't have to watch basketball to have common sense. You say Shaq rode The Snitch to back-to-back-to-back championships yet, once Shaq bounces, there are no more championships on The Snitch's end. Then you claim Shaq rode Wade to another ring, but Wade never had any previous championships. And with my limited NBA knowledge, I don't even think Wade made it to the Finals before 2006, could be wrong though.

Now, we could argue that Shaq rode 2 different guards to NBA championships and downplay his role in the process like he was just a fuckin benchwarmer. OR, we could be logical and argue that Shaq was an important part of those teams and had a lot more to do with winning those rings than you want to cop to.

But I am glad that you accepted that I am better than you  ;D Now if you excuse me, I have some business to tend to on sohh.

LOL@twisting my words...when did I say Shaq was a bench warmer? We stopped winning BEFORE Shaq "bounced". In fact, we lost twice in a row with Shaq here. Clearly, Shaq was a huge part of our success, but Kobe wasn't? Ha! And if you had been watching basketball, as you admittedly don't, you'd know that the Heat lost with Shaq in the lead role and only won that title when Shaq took a backseat to Wade. Now, Shaq is finished, a washed up fatso who has no chance of doing shit basketballwise, while "the snitch" (care to explain how he's a snitch?) is still just entering his prime and has rings, gold medals, mvps, etc. in his future...Washed up Shaq=you, prime Kobe=me...I'll take it. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2008, 06:23:13 PM »
did Orlando ever win with shaq? i can't remember back then the Orlando team was pretty strong though

Naah...Penny was good, but not good enough to ride to a title.

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2008, 06:31:43 PM »

Naah...Penny was good, but not good enough to ride to a title.

WELL IN L.A. IT WAS KOBE RIDING SHAQ TO A TITLE.

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2008, 08:00:44 PM »
Shaq=you, prime Kobe=me...I'll take it. :-*
Well, I just hope you dont choke as hard under pressure as Kobe

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2008, 02:53:59 AM »

Kobe has been known as Mr. Pressure his whole career. Lakers underperforming in the Finals without their starting center and 2nd best player doesn't change that... I'd hope for you too, but I KNOW you're feasting your ass off like Shaq, and skipping your routine gym work-outs.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2008, 11:38:31 AM »

Kobe has been known as Mr. Pressure his whole career. Lakers underperforming in the Finals without their starting center and 2nd best player doesn't change that... I'd hope for you too, but I KNOW you're feasting your ass off like Shaq, and skipping your routine gym work-outs.
Actually, I've been doing the exact opposite. Check back next week and you'll probably be right. Nice try though.

But god damn Shaq does look like he put on some weight in that youtube video.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2008, 08:16:51 PM »
^Yea...Shaq's been putting on weight ever since he rode Wade to that title.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2008, 01:25:17 AM »
Maybe Kobe should put on some weight. He might have a chance next time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE