Author Topic: G-Unit-Terminate_On_Sight-2008[REATIL][EXPLICIT][EAC/LAME]  (Read 2926 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: G-Unit-Terminate_On_Sight-2008[REATIL][EXPLICIT][EAC/LAME]
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 07:36:29 PM »
This album is pretty good, 7 out of 10. It's like most albums, few good ones, lots of mediocre tracks, and a few un-listenable ones. The beats are all pretty nice, except Swizz Beat's, nothing spectacular though. Banks really shines on this, he's obviously the best of the three lyrically now. 50 sounds lazy, and his hooks suck. Yayo sucks as usual, with one or two good verses.

Not enough Buck, and too many 50 hooks. But compared to most mainstream albums, this isn't that bad.

well put, agreed all the way.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 07:50:08 PM »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 08:09:21 PM »
^ Search the topic title on google. GG-Unit

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2008, 08:57:30 PM »
I just listened to each song on Youtube (fuck even downloading this) and this is awful.

How anyone can claim a single song on this is worth 4 out of 5 is crazy.

Pfft, this album is pretty good, gets better with each listen. Better then Lil Waynes album by far.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2008, 10:22:06 PM »
Wack Album

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2008, 10:27:45 PM »
lol @ beatin a dead horse...

Black Gloves

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2008, 10:28:30 PM »
lol @ the king of mitt romney fan club dude sayin how every game fan is brainwash yet all i see him do is hail g-unit lmao

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2008, 12:01:10 AM »
lol @ the king of mitt romney fan club dude sayin how every game fan is brainwash yet all i see him do is hail g-unit lmao

If you could read, which I assume you can't, saying an album is "7/10" is hardly being brain washed.

Black Gloves

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 12:18:50 AM »

If you could read, which I assume you can't, saying an album is "7/10" is hardly being brain washed.

and if you could read, which i know you can't, you would clearly notice how i never mentioned anything about your opinion about the album whitey ;)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 12:21:45 AM by Black Gloves »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 03:34:10 AM »
1. Straight Outta Southside - great opening track. Beat is pure heat, Ron Brownz is one talented dude. They all flowed great and sounded hungry, 50 was kinda weak 4,5/5

2. Piano Man - Tha Bizness are slowly becoming one of my fav producers, great production, many variations, especially in the chours. Dope hook from 50, Yayo was average, Banks sounds energetic again, good stuff. Buck was alright, heard much better from him. 4/5

3. Close To Me - banging production IMO, Dangerous LLC know how to make hits. Track has a very simillar vibe to Window Shopper, especially the way 50 flows. 50 sounds good, in his "club banger" zone, doesn't sound forced. Nice hook from Banks, he came correct too but fucking Yayo ruined it completley. Out of all the bullshit club/chick songs they dropped lately, this one sounds nice. 2,5/5 (would be higher if it wasn't for Yayo)

4. Ryder Part 2 - should've stayed a mixtape track. Boring, cheap and repetitive beat. 2/5

5. Casulties Of War - I haven't heard of this dude before be he got heat, sounds Dre-ish. 50 sounds good again surprisingly, actually hungry, the chours sucks though. Nice lil breakdown before Banks spits, g ood flow again but he didn't say shit. Yayo was alright. 3,5/5

6. You So Tough - another dope production from the same dude, reminds me of My Buddy from BFM. Again a wack chours, they all came correct, 50 surprised me again with the more energetic flow, not the lazy one. 4/5

7. No Days Off - cheap production this time, weak chours again. Finally some subject matter, especially from Banks. 4/5

8. T.O.S. - another cheap production, awful production. 50 was wack, same shit about guns as always, wack chours. Banks killed it though, Yayo was annoying again. 2/5

9. I Like The Way She Do It - garbage, same old predictable single from G-Unit. 2/5

10. Kitty Kat - banging beat, Polow dope as always. Awful chours.. Yayo wack, Banks fell asleep in the middle of the verse. 50 was the only one that sounded listenable, kinda switched his flow up, this should've been his solo track. 2,5/5

11. Party Ain't Over - another cheap production. Another annoying Yayo verse, emphasizing words like a retard. Horrible chours again. Buck was dope as hell, he is gonna be missed for sure 2/5

12. Let It Go - yet another 2 dollar production. Sounds like a mixtape track 1/5

13. Get Down - even Swizzy gave them one of the most cheapest sounding beats. Garbage chours again. But they always sound good going back and forth like this, so that's a plus. With better production and chours this could've been much better. 2,5/5

14. I Don't Wanna Talk About It - finally a dope beat and chours. But lol at putting this on the cd, after being on the net for 6 months. 2,5/5

15. Ready Or Not - sounds like a Rotten Apple leftover. Next. 2/5

16. Money Make The World Go Round - Ron Brownz is the shit, haven't heard a wack beat from him. Finally a track with some substance! Yayo sounds really good on this. Shame Buck and 50 ain't on it 4,5/5

Overall, I'd give it a 2,75/5

The problems:

a) The biggest one: this album probably has the budget of a Koch record. Most of the time the production sounds so cheap it makes me wanna cry. Damn 50, you got some much money but don't spend anything on the album. It just shows that rap is not his priority anymore.

b) 50's hook game has fallen off since Curtis

c) Same subject matter all the time: guns, chicks, money. I can't believe that they don't see that everytime they don something with substance it's getting great feedback (Smile, Hate It Or.., Money Make The World...)

d) It sounds like no effort whatsoever was put into this album, like it was made in 2 months and like 50 couldn't care less. Maybe he's trying to get off Interscope as fast as possible but it's hurting his music (Curtis and this sound so rushed)

e) Lot's of Yayo, no Buck.

f) Lot's of Yayo, no Buck.

g) Lot's of Yayo, no Buck.

h) Lot's of Yayo, no Buck.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 03:43:41 PM by Meho »

heat

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2008, 03:54:55 AM »
There's a few good songs on it but overall G-Unit is not bringin the same heat as they did with Beg For Mercy. And almost no big name producers, this is bound to flop compared to the first one!

smegma

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2008, 02:57:03 PM »
I listened to the first 7 songs and then I gave up. Horrible. How anyone can rate some songs higher than 2/5 is beyond me.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »
I listened through it once, and didn't find one song that appealed to me, maybe the last... just because it was the last, lol

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2008, 03:02:33 PM »
didn't find one song that appealed to me, maybe the last... just because it was the last, lol
LMAO +1
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2008, 03:11:29 PM »
The album was ight, nothing special, oviously it doesnt compare to BFM. It had a handful of dope songs but thats about it. I agree with everything Meho said, good review brah. The production was pretty damn brutal, only like 2 3 songs with good beats. 50's hook game as HELLA gone down, it sounds like he makes them in like 2 minutes. Buck was the best on this oviously, Yayo was ight on this, not 2 bad, Banks was dope, and 50 sounded pretty energetic on some songs but lazy on others. Overall, id give the album a 3/5 and thats pretty generous. I dont think this albums gonna sell more then 100k the first week. Im thinking a 70-90k first week!!!