Author Topic: G-Unit-Terminate_On_Sight-2008[REATIL][EXPLICIT][EAC/LAME]  (Read 2927 times)

PLANT

Re: G-Unit-Terminate_On_Sight-2008[REATIL][EXPLICIT][EAC/LAME]
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 03:12:36 PM »
it sounds like the same old g unit shit you would expect....some good tracks, and some shit tracks....but I burned this cd this morning and added the games new track "dope boys" and the new doggpound track "get my drink on" and they were the best 2 tracks on the cd!

D~Nice

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »
Best album to drop this year.  ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2008, 03:18:47 PM »
it sounds like the same old g unit shit you would expect....some good tracks, and some shit tracks....but I burned this cd this morning and added the games new track "dope boys" and the new doggpound track "get my drink on" and they were the best 2 tracks on the cd!

Yah i just burned those 2 joints too, both of em are CRAZY!!!

PLANT

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2008, 03:23:38 PM »

Yah i just burned those 2 joints too, both of em are CRAZY!!!
no doubt!  that new game track is fuckin bonkers!!!! :o

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2008, 03:27:40 PM »
LMAAAAAAAAO

U guys are KIDDIN RIGHT??

LETS GO BACK TO GRODT, MANY ONLY A HANDFUL (4-5) WERE 5/5 TRACKS

LETS GOTO BEG FOR MERCY, NOT ONE OF THEM WAS 5/5,  U COULD ARGUE I GUESS.

THERE IS NO WAY ANY OF THESE SONGS TOUCH ON A SINGLE JOINT OFF BEG FOR MERCY, so how the fuck could some of yall be giving songs 5/5, 4.5/5

That shit is disgusting..  And I heard the album, the best track is Straight Outta Southside, which is a SOLID 4/5.   Second is Like the Way She Do it which is like 3 or 3.5...

This album has no chemistry, there's no definite sound to the songs.  G-Unit haven't grown at all from their last effort..  

6/10 is a Decent ranking for this album..  5/5 is classic.  None of yall are gonna be bumpin STRAIGHT OUTTA SOUTHSIDE in a year, c'mon now...  None of these songs have any long-lasting meaning or depth to them, that is what is gonna make u listen to a song over and over...

Start ranking based on the entire Music game, not based on G-Unit standards..  Becuz whether u like it or not, that is a BIASED opinion when u do that.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2008, 03:34:43 PM »
I am ranking based on the entire music game lol, not G-Unit. Because if the ratings were based on the individual, every cd from the past 2,3 years, except few exceptiopns would get 2/5 for every track. The mainstream rap game sucks so much right now that's why some tracks have a different rating. If this was released 5 years ago, every track would get 2/5 or worse.

So yeah, Straight Outta Southside, Piano Man, You So Tough, No Days Off and Money Make The World Go Round are definetly above average, considering todays mainstream rap. And I choose those 5 tracks because they are the only ones that I can picture being on Beg For Mercy.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 03:38:09 PM by Meho »

Lunatic

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2008, 03:52:17 PM »
So yeah, Straight Outta Southside, Piano Man, You So Tough, No Days Off and Money Make The World Go Round are definetly above average, considering todays mainstream rap. And I choose those 5 tracks because they are the only ones that I can picture being on Beg For Mercy.
Casualties of War? I thought so.

ohh and by the way as johnny said, this album is gonna seriously flop; i'll be shocked if it goes gold.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Matty

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2008, 04:16:53 PM »
overall i'd give the album 3/10. i think that's a really accurate score.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2008, 04:21:45 PM »
LMAAAAAAAAO

U guys are KIDDIN RIGHT??

LETS GO BACK TO GRODT, MANY ONLY A HANDFUL (4-5) WERE 5/5 TRACKS

LETS GOTO BEG FOR MERCY, NOT ONE OF THEM WAS 5/5,  U COULD ARGUE I GUESS.

THERE IS NO WAY ANY OF THESE SONGS TOUCH ON A SINGLE JOINT OFF BEG FOR MERCY, so how the fuck could some of yall be giving songs 5/5, 4.5/5

That shit is disgusting..  And I heard the album, the best track is Straight Outta Southside, which is a SOLID 4/5.   Second is Like the Way She Do it which is like 3 or 3.5...

This album has no chemistry, there's no definite sound to the songs.  G-Unit haven't grown at all from their last effort..  

6/10 is a Decent ranking for this album..  5/5 is classic.  None of yall are gonna be bumpin STRAIGHT OUTTA SOUTHSIDE in a year, c'mon now...  None of these songs have any long-lasting meaning or depth to them, that is what is gonna make u listen to a song over and over...

Start ranking based on the entire Music game, not based on G-Unit standards..  Becuz whether u like it or not, that is a BIASED opinion when u do that.

Real talk right there, G-Unit aint shit no more!!!

PLANT

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2008, 04:39:07 PM »
G-G-G-Get yo ass out the car!

And tell em' Leonard Washington's glad he got out!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2008, 05:14:25 PM »
I am ranking based on the entire music game lol, not G-Unit. Because if the ratings were based on the individual, every cd from the past 2,3 years, except few exceptiopns would get 2/5 for every track. The mainstream rap game sucks so much right now that's why some tracks have a different rating. If this was released 5 years ago, every track would get 2/5 or worse.

So you're rating based on what u feel is the average par for what a rap song should be nowadays?

I've heard classics.  Some came from 89 (Rakim), some came from 93 (Snoop) some came from 96 (Jay) some came from 01 (Nas) some came from 03 (Budden).   That's not based on how the game was in those years.  Those are based on what the song was, a solid joint that I could listen to over and over again and find nothing wrong with it.

What you're saying is that is that ur all time fav songs are only ranked that high cuz of the time-period they dropped in, and that if they dropped in a different year or state of Hip-hip it wouldn't be as good?

Doesn't make sense...  Good songs are good songs.  Bad songs are bad songs.  No matter whether it's mainstream, 1990, 2000...   Don't let ur expectations be lowered just cuz good shit isnt coming out as much anymore or ur genre of Hip-Hop is getting stale..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2008, 05:26:32 PM »
If this was the 91-05 era I would agree with you. But since 06 the mainstream rap game sucks so much, that if I hadn't lowered my standards, I wouldn't listen to any mainstream rap music at all.

It's the same with movies, sports, tv shows. If I had the same standard as before I would do nothing but bitch and complain.

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2008, 05:29:06 PM »
I agree with my homie The-Leak... after giving the album another spin, I still can't fuck with it, none of the songs have grown on me and I find myself only really feelin' "Straight Outta Southside" and "Rider Pt. 2"

6/10 is a fair rating

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2008, 05:30:05 PM »
If this was the 91-05 era I would agree with you. But since 06 the mainstream rap game sucks so much, that if I hadn't lowered my standards, I wouldn't listen to any mainstream rap music at all.

It's the same with movies, sports, tv shows. If I had the same standard as before I would do nothing but bitch and complain.

So what's wrong with still checking everything, and if its trash its trash.. And just enjoy the older songs u have?  The drought can't last forever, and if ur like me and I know u are.. U gotta gang of songs on ur harddrive from years past to listen to...  

I see ur point tho.. The stimulation of a new song, from artists u enjoy...  But sometimes the classics were made for a reason, to listen to when there's a lack of good music coming out...

Ya dig?

D~Nice

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2008, 05:36:10 PM »
This is a classic right here.  ;D