Author Topic: G-Unit-Terminate_On_Sight-2008[REATIL][EXPLICIT][EAC/LAME]  (Read 2930 times)

Blood$

Re: G-Unit-Terminate_On_Sight-2008[REATIL][EXPLICIT][EAC/LAME]
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2008, 05:39:10 PM »
This is a classic right here.  ;D

lmao

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2008, 05:43:18 PM »
FUCK IT, this album gets a 10/10, classic for sure, GGGGGG UNIT FA LIFE!!!

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2008, 06:11:45 PM »
this is shit.

The only track I liked was I like the way she do it - and fuck it, I'm not afraid to admit I like dumb tracks like that. Good beat and good hook = one of the few listenable tracks on this disc.

There's some other ones on there... but the songs that people are calling "good", really should only be filler, and the worst kind of filler at that.

I'll just throw I like the Way she Do it onto my copy of Curtis and call it a day.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »
this is shit.

The only track I liked was I like the way she do it - and fuck it, I'm not afraid to admit I like dumb tracks like that. Good beat and good hook = one of the few listenable tracks on this disc.

There's some other ones on there... but the songs that people are calling "good", really should only be filler, and the worst kind of filler at that.

I'll just throw I like the Way she Do it onto my copy of Curtis and call it a day.

Fuck man I hate that track, guess there's no hope for me then... Bring back G Unit with Dre and Em beats!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2008, 06:29:47 PM »
this is shit.

"I Like The Way She Do It" was one of the best songs on this album, pretty pathetic if you ask me LOL. The beats bangin though, no doubt about that!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2008, 06:49:49 PM »
Don't let ur expectations be lowered just cuz good shit isnt coming out as much anymore or ur genre of Hip-Hop is getting stale..

Uhhh.. I totally disagree with that. If you compared every song that comes out today to the classics in the early 90's every track released in the last 5 years would be 3/5, 2/5. What song from a major album this year even compares to the 90's? None. You can't just say, this whole album is wack because it isn't as good as music being made 15 years ago.

You have mad high expectations. The fact is, music today sucks, all of it, to what you're comparing it to. But by todays standards, this album is a solid 3/5. I listened to this whole album, and it's not that bad compared to what else I've heard. I'd go so far as saying, this is the best album I've heard this year. Which wouldn't be too surprising since most music is around this quality.

If you take this album for what it is, comparing it to music these days, it's not that bad. And 5/5 tracks on BFM? Poppin them thangs and G'd Up are probably as close to 5/5 songs you get these days. What songs made this year are 5/5 compared to Rakim, or Cube 15 years ago? None. You need to compare relative to something.

6/10 is a Decent ranking for this album..  5/5 is classic.  None of yall are gonna be bumpin STRAIGHT OUTTA SOUTHSIDE in a year, c'mon now...  None of these songs have any long-lasting meaning or depth to them, that is what is gonna make u listen to a song over and over...

Start ranking based on the entire Music game, not based on G-Unit standards..  Becuz whether u like it or not, that is a BIASED opinion when u do that.

Do you bump anything from Jay-Z's last album, or Nas's? Probably not. No music today really spans more then 6 months, except of course if one of your favorite artists release something. I been bumpin WC's last album since it was released. But you're talking like just G-Unit is releasing bad music. Everyone is releasing shit. And this album is no worse then Lil Waynes, or Snoop's or whatever else was released this year.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 06:55:43 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2008, 07:04:09 PM »
Don't let ur expectations be lowered just cuz good shit isnt coming out as much anymore or ur genre of Hip-Hop is getting stale..

Uhhh.. I totally disagree with that. If you compared every song that comes out today to the classics in the early 90's every track released in the last 5 years would be 3/5, 2/5. What song from a major album this year even compares to the 90's? None. You can't just say, this whole album is wack because it isn't as good as music being made 15 years ago.

You have mad high expectations. The fact is, music today sucks, all of it, to what you're comparing it to. But by todays standards, this album is a solid 3/5. I listened to this whole album, and it's not that bad compared to what else I've heard. I'd go so far as saying, this is the best album I've heard this year. Which wouldn't be too surprising since most music is around this quality.

If you take this album for what it is, comparing it to music these days, it's not that bad. And 5/5 tracks on BFM? Poppin them thangs and G'd Up are probably as close to 5/5 songs you get these days. What songs made this year are 5/5 compared to Rakim, or Cube 15 years ago? None. You need to compare relative to something.

6/10 is a Decent ranking for this album..  5/5 is classic.  None of yall are gonna be bumpin STRAIGHT OUTTA SOUTHSIDE in a year, c'mon now...  None of these songs have any long-lasting meaning or depth to them, that is what is gonna make u listen to a song over and over...

Start ranking based on the entire Music game, not based on G-Unit standards..  Becuz whether u like it or not, that is a BIASED opinion when u do that.

Do you bump anything from Jay-Z's last album, or Nas's? Probably not. No music today really spans more then 6 months, except of course if one of your favorite artists release something. I been bumpin WC's last album since it was released. But you're talking like just G-Unit is releasing bad music. Everyone is releasing shit. And this album is no worse then Lil Waynes, or Snoop's or whatever else was released this year.

I understand everything that you are saying and you are right.....to a certain point. Best album of the year? Are you kidding me? Have you not been listening to other peoples albums? Some dudes mixtapes kills this shit. UNLESS your the biggest G-Unit dick rider in the world, then thats another story lol!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2008, 09:22:03 PM »
^ I hate that Lil Wayne garbage, worst shit in the world. I like Bank's verses on this album, stand out more then any other mainstream I heard this year. This ain't album of the year, but to me, so far, I haven't heard anything better then this, and I download at least 10 albums a week.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2008, 09:50:06 PM »
...I haven't heard anything better then this...

i think snoops was better. and i dk if you count immortal technique, but if you do, that is better than this.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2008, 10:21:12 PM »
^ I hate that Lil Wayne garbage, worst shit in the world. I like Bank's verses on this album, stand out more then any other mainstream I heard this year. This ain't album of the year, but to me, so far, I haven't heard anything better then this, and I download at least 10 albums a week.

Damn, im close to you, i download about 6 7 a week. And on another note that Party Aint Over track on here is a different version then the one that was released before. They shoulda kept the older one!!!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2008, 10:49:56 PM »

"Do you bump anything from Jay-Z's last album, or Nas's? "  Not from Jay'z..  From Nas's yes..  Blunt Ashes.. Cant Forget about U..

"No music today really spans more then 6 months" U just proved my point..  The music is stale now, so why bump ur expectations down to the ground?  Good songs come few and far rite now, but they do come.  I ain't gonna make songs out to be better than they are just cuz they are coming out in 2008..

"Everyone is releasing shit. And this album is no worse then Lil Waynes, or Snoop's or whatever else was released this year."  Yes I know that, and I didn't keep anything from The Carter 3, I kept the first track off Snoops...

" But by todays standards, this album is a solid 3/5."  Today's standards???  So u saying it's not possible to make a good or 5/5 or classic songs nowadays?  U wrong man...  It is, it's just that Snoop, Wayne, G-Unit ARENT the ones doing it.....  That's my point...

"What song from a major album this year even compares to the 90's?"  Not alot, which is why I kept it real with my critiquing and none of these songs got 5/5......  Geeeeez.

IT'S LIKE THERE HAS TO BE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF GOOD SONGS ON AN ALBUM FOR YALL.  ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO PUT OUT A SHITTY CD ANYMORE???
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 10:54:29 PM by The-Leak »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2008, 10:56:52 PM »

So if u dont meet ur quota of "Good albums" for the week, u just pick the best one and roll with it?  Nah, if all the albums that come out in that week are shitty, they are shitty..  U dont NEED to have the "good songs" of the week, cuz quite frankly, sometimes there arent!

That's how the mainstream got like this, ppl stop caring about the content and just picked the best of the garbage and rolled with it..  So then the artists think that their shit's hot..  We needa keep it real and put our foot down, or else they just gonna keep feeding us THIS garbage...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 10:58:54 PM by The-Leak »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2008, 10:58:27 PM »

"Do you bump anything from Jay-Z's last album, or Nas's? "  Not from Jay'z..  From Nas's yes..  Blunt Ashes.. Cant Forget about U..

"No music today really spans more then 6 months" U just proved my point..  The music is stale now, so why bump ur expectations down to the ground?  Good songs come few and far rite now, but they do come.  I ain't gonna make songs out to be better than they are just cuz they are coming out in 2008..

"Everyone is releasing shit. And this album is no worse then Lil Waynes, or Snoop's or whatever else was released this year."  Yes I know that, and I didn't keep anything from The Carter 3, I kept the first track off Snoops...

" But by todays standards, this album is a solid 3/5."  Today's standards???  So u saying it's not possible to make a good or 5/5 or classic songs nowadays?  U wrong man...  It is, it's just that Snoop, Wayne, G-Unit ARENT the ones doing it.....  That's my point...

"What song from a major album this year even compares to the 90's?"  Not alot, which is why I kept it real with my critiquing and none of these songs got 5/5......  Geeeeez.

IT'S LIKE THERE HAS TO BE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF GOOD SONGS ON AN ALBUM FOR YALL.  ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO PUT OUT A SHITTY CD ANYMORE???

Which album in in hip hop in the last 2 years you think is a 5/5?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2008, 11:07:30 PM »
Which album in in hip hop in the last 2 years you think is a 5/5?

In the last 2 years, not one..  Joell Ortiz The Brick is close, but not quite..   Army of the Pharaohs - Ritual of Battle was another one..   There's only about 7 5/5 albums in my listening history tho...

D~Nice

« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2008, 11:40:17 PM »

U check out Pete Rock's album?