Author Topic: Leaked NIST Docs: "Unusual" Event Before Collapse Of WTC 7  (Read 451 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Unexplained "jet of flames" shot out of window before implosion of skyscraper

Paul Joseph Watson & Aaron Dykes
Prison Planet
Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Leaked confidential NIST documents concerning the investigation into the collapse of WTC 7, the 47-storey skyscraper that was not hit by a plane but imploded in under seven seconds on 9/11, reveal that an "unusual" event preceded the collapse of the building - a "jet of flames" that shot out of several windows after most of the fire had already died down.

The documents - entitled Confidential and Predecisonal Document NIST Report on Building 7 - form the preamble for a long-awaited final verdict on what caused a structurally reinforced building to fall like a controlled demolition despite suffering relatively minimal fire damage.

Chapter 1: WTC 7 Visual Evidence, Damage Estimates, and Timeline Analysis (William Pitts) is a thorough analysis of window fires by video and picture evidence, which concludes that all major fires before floors 7 and 13 died out prior to collapse.

The report states, "At 4:38 p.m. all of the windows between 13-44A and 13-47C were open, and the fires responsible for opening the windows had died down to the point where they could no longer be observed."

"Just prior to the collapse of the building at 5:20:52 p.m. a jet of flames was pushed from windows in the same area. The event that caused this unusual behavior has not been identified."

The report describes the nature of fires from floors 7-13 and also states, "With the exception of the fires on the 19th, 22nd, 29th, and 30th floors discussed at the start of this section, there is essentially no direct visual evidence of fires on other floors of WTC 7."

The photographs displayed in the report, many of which have never been seen before, do not show any other damage to the building than the small fires from floors 7-13 and the relatively minimal "scoop" observed on the lower right-hand west face of the building.

What could have caused this "jet of flames" to shoot out of windows immediately prior to the collapse of the building? The decompression force of a series of explosives or an incendiary device?

The leaked documents precede a BBC hit piece documentary which airs on July 6th and is set to claim that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed building in history to suffer a complete collapse from fire damage alone - a scientific impossibility.

As we reported on Monday, Deputy Director, Emergency Services Department, New York City Housing Authority Barry Jennings, who was trapped inside Building 7, reported explosions going off and witnessing dead bodies before the collapse of either of the twin towers.

We will be combing through the lengthy NIST documents over the course of the next few days to pick out more irregularities and potential smoking guns over the next few days - stay tuned. Feel free to e mail us with any interesting discoveries of your own.

Click here for copy files of NIST documents.

J Bananas

Re: Leaked NIST Docs: "Unusual" Event Before Collapse Of WTC 7
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 01:17:13 PM »
vid/pics or it didnt happen

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 02:39:03 PM »
^^^If you watch the collapse of the twin towers in slow motion you can see the same thing. All 3 of these were clearly controlled demolitions. How anyone can deny that is beyond me. George Bush and Dick Cheney commited mass murder and treason against the US that day, I have extremely little doubt. Mass murderers are in the two highest positions in the country and nobody gives a shit. People are lazy and stupid and I guess they deserve to die if they cant see that. Sorry to go off on this little rant but the extent to which people are stupid/gullible/complacent/lazy is seriously sickening to me.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 03:03:08 PM »
^^^If you watch the collapse of the twin towers in slow motion you can see the same thing. All 3 of these were clearly controlled demolitions. How anyone can deny that is beyond me. George Bush and Dick Cheney commited mass murder and treason against the US that day, I have extremely little doubt. Mass murderers are in the two highest positions in the country and nobody gives a shit. People are lazy and stupid and I guess they deserve to die if they cant see that. Sorry to go off on this little rant but the extent to which people are stupid/gullible/complacent/lazy is seriously sickening to me.
think
Pretty much agree with everything you said except the Bush portion.  I don't thinki he was involved in the planning or execution but the cover up-yes.  Cheney, on the other hand, I'm 100% sure he was involved.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 04:52:36 PM »
Bush is as smart as a fucking fox when he's not coked up, drunk, or off his adderall. I am almost 100% positive he had prior knowledge, because him and his family benefited off it MAJORLY. Same for the main political players. I think Bush planned it, but didn't have anything to do with the actual day. Anyone who watched the videos could tell it was a controlled demolition, and if you study politics we have a history of covering up stuff so we can blame others, giving us motive to attack. The Bushes have always had major pull in politics ever since J.F.K.'s murder and even before then. The article's nice by the way, but I don't take Prison Planet too seriously now a days, even though they have some stuff right, they over analyzed the Star Bucks logo and I think Alex Jones maybe a little bit out of his mind. By the way, anyone notice that the same people involved in Iran Contra make up a big stack of Bush's administration? It's all about oil, drugs, weapons, money, and making us into a Stalin controlled country without our people realizing it. Anyhow, we will never get Bush for these crimes, same for his administration, and the rest of the contributing parties such as the big time Israelites. People are too stupid to take the red pill, they'd rather stay in a dream and believe everything is fine. That's life, and that's also why I have given up on politics. We will never have any radicals in this generation to stick up for us, because people have their tails stuck in between their legs. The truth hurts, and what hurts worse is that we can't stick it to these guys like we royally should be able to.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 03:31:35 AM »
I love how that building magically collapsed.  You know cuz that happens all the time.  People are fucking blind retards I swear to god and I'm agnostic.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 04:12:20 AM »
I love how that building magically collapsed.  You know cuz that happens all the time.  People are fucking blind retards I swear to god and I'm agnostic.

I am struggling with my religion. I believe if God truly exist, he's a pissed off sales representative at a large ass company.

Matty

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 05:09:22 AM »
yeah it's pretty disturbing how they pulled the wool over peoples eyes here. a substantial building randomly collapses from a few pieces of debris hitting it and little bit of fire. to get away with this was really very cheeky, but they must be laughing very hard right now, because it worked. if people are gonna be that stupid then why bother with a decent cover. i'm surprised that the twin towers didn't just randomly collapse from a small fire - people probably would of believed that too.

the mass public don't even care about the smaller details in this story. their narrow belief systems aren't ready to look at all the information and think independently. not only that, if information is given at a particular timeframe then people cant disseminate it properly either - eg the lies regarding the reason for the iraq war being exposed after the event. it's definitely sickening :-\

i've grown up asking a lot of questions, not because i don't believe anything but because i require a fuller understanding of concepts/information for judgement and in order for it to be of any real use. that's the problem - people go around living their lives but do not understand that their belief system is just an idea. its not their idea and they don't even question it. to me its unthinkable. ok, rant over.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 06:04:07 AM »

Ah you guys haven't the best of it yet....Scott McLellan said when asked if had heard about Building 7 before said no he hadn't. Mind you in his defence, he seemed genuinely scared when he was asked the question. These are issues that those within the political elite circle who were not even a knowing part of this all are scared to touch for fear of reprisal or black balling.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 07:09:58 AM »

Ah you guys haven't the best of it yet....Scott McLellan said when asked if had heard about Building 7 before said no he hadn't. Mind you in his defence, he seemed genuinely scared when he was asked the question. These are issues that those within the political elite circle who were not even a knowing part of this all are scared to touch for fear of reprisal or black balling.

please elaborate

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 07:31:06 AM »

Sure..one of those we are change guys appeared at a book signing that was being held by McCllellan, shook hands with him and then casually asked him if he supported a new investigation into 911 given the criticisms the report has received from both 911 commission members (who were diluting it down in their criticisms) and the growing clamor for it from many who think it doesn't add up particularly given the contents of the PNAC reports, McCllean feigns ignorance and says he has not heard of the PNAC document. At this point some dickheads step in and McClellan is then ushered to the a table where he can sign peoples books but is then asked the question has he heard of Building 7? and he says no to that also, at which point the guy is kicked out of the book signing. The point I was making is that there is a conspiracy of silence within the political circles, not necessarily because they were actively complicit in the operation but more so from the fear of the can of worms it will open up. If you accept that a large part of the mainstream media has been compromised either through complicit agreement in the agenda or through their own fears, then anyone that does raise their voice too much, will get politically black balled, they will be vilified and viciously attacked by every quarter of the political circle, every ally they did have will distance themselves from them and their career is essentially over. There is an additional aspect to that of course and that is unfortunately most of the politicians are corrupt in some way, whether it's taking bribes, call girls, messing with underagers, sordid affairs etc and therefore there is loaded ammo which can be used on them if they ever break rank. Now occasionally you do get someone like Dennis Kuzinich who will stand up but how much support within the political landscape has he received?. The behaviour of many politicians is indicative of the greed and decadence and self centred attitude of society as a whole. People like Ron Paul know that this issue is a live grenade ready to be set off in someones face that is why he was doing his best to try and dodge the issue and play it down, distancing himself from it.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 01:46:26 PM »
In case anyone doesn't believe that the US would attack its own people, google US False Flag operations and the Tuskegee Experients...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 02:04:48 PM »

Word or google History channel anthrax attacks inside job

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »
What's up, Virtuoso?

Australian Bastard