Author Topic: SPIDER LOC - DA 1 YA LOVE TO HATE!!!!!!!  (Read 1547 times)

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
Re: SPIDER LOC - DA 1 YA LOVE TO HATE!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2008, 05:48:53 PM »
cd is fucin mediocre..the first song this nigga is dissin snoop
bury me a g been done by 2pac on thug life...go listen to that trac spider..and young jeezy just did it
im a crip..that shit is a banger..cause of the first nigga rappin---dont put niggaz on a trac wit you if you aint gon outshine them
4 a day ago--is the same concept as jay z and too short on hardknocc life
celebrity sound like a bootleg 21 questions

the only songs worth checcin fo if you a consumer...thought it was ova..im a crip..homegrown..
other than than this shit is mediocre cuzzz..what kind of budget does 50 give this nigga
or does he just give the companies the money for this nigga distribution deal..this nigga is a mixtape rapper

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2008, 06:03:32 PM »
Spider loc went hard on DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE wasnt nothin mediocre about it

Titles may have been done but the songs are original and the title of the cd was chosen perfectly
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2008, 06:22:30 PM »
whats good about the cd man.....this nigga got the record for highest slow songs about girls he got like 10 tracs about woman.how many can you do

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2008, 06:28:22 PM »
whats good about the cd man.....this nigga got the record for highest slow songs about girls he got like 10 tracs about woman.how many can you do

You're a damn lie lol he only has two female tracks that lets me know you didn't really listen to the songs. I'm not into tracks that are dedicated to females therefore I would know so if it was 10 I wouldn't like the cd

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »
man trust me nigga i heard the cd niga..i just dont get spider loc sometimes..man his mixtapes be harder than his albums..the bangadoshish 3 had to be by far his worst shit..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »
man trust me nigga i heard the cd niga..i just dont get spider loc sometimes..man his mixtapes be harder than his albums..the bangadoshish 3 had to be by far his worst shit..

u heard it but you weren't listening

It's 18 tracks on the cd here goes 10 tracks that aren't chick songs.

1.I Just Pray
2.Bury Me A G
3.A Day Ago
4.Street Life
5.Homegrown
6.Major
7.Mr.New Bitch
8.Amazin'
9.24's
10.Thought it was Ova

The lyrics is what makes it a chick track not the beat and somebody singin' on the hook. A lot music artists desires to appeal to different types of people so Spider Loc shows diversity in his music but still maintain without soundin' like a bubble gum rapper. Listeners just need to be opened to something new because sometimes change is good and change comes when you grow and Spider Loc is growing and able to show people he's about more than what fans/listeners has seen or has heard.

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2008, 07:44:10 PM »
i was exaggerating about that part..his first cd is better than that cd is
hustle to you come up shits on that whole album

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2008, 07:54:41 PM »
i was exaggerating about that part..his first cd is better than that cd is
hustle to you come up shits on that whole album

Good excuse

DJ Quik

• Lil Geezy
  • David Martin Blake
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2008, 07:35:30 AM »
fucc spider he a fake azz nigga dissin eazy and pac fucc him fuccin miget
Tell Me Why You Act So Scary Givin Your Set A Bad Name Wit Your Misspelled Name E-I-H-T, Now Should I Continue Yeah You Left Out The "G" Cause The "G" Ain't In You - Dollaz & Sense

ABN

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2008, 07:43:06 AM »
Spider can come correct every now and then but he got 1 flow and and thatīs it. his flow is almost as boring and monotone as Lloyd Banks delivery. this album was alright but he should focus on putting out a big project with a bigger budget instead of these small time projects.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2008, 10:40:44 AM »
Spider can come correct every now and then but he got 1 flow and and thatīs it. his flow is almost as boring and monotone as Lloyd Banks delivery. this album was alright but he should focus on putting out a big project with a bigger budget instead of these small time projects.

8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2008, 03:02:03 PM »

Spi hit niggaz with like 3 or 4 different styles. Banks boring? Hahahaha yea the fuck right the niggaz top 3 lyricist in the game behind Jada.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

K-9

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2008, 03:39:43 PM »
Havent checked it out been full up with b3 i need to get it 8)

h2k4

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »

Spi hit niggaz with like 3 or 4 different styles. Banks boring? Hahahaha yea the fuck right the niggaz top 3 lyricist in the game behind Jada.

Banks top 3?  Hell to the Naw!  Top 10, yeah.  Those spots are reserved for Royce, Budden, and Crooked and Em battle for the third spot.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »

Banks top 3?  Hell to the Naw!  Top 10, yeah.  Those spots are reserved for Royce, Budden, and Crooked and Em battle for the third spot.

Nah dog i can accept banks not being in the top 3 but Jadakiss got to be up there.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon