Author Topic: SPIDER LOC - DA 1 YA LOVE TO HATE!!!!!!!  (Read 1549 times)

h2k4

Re: SPIDER LOC - DA 1 YA LOVE TO HATE!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2008, 08:40:10 PM »
Spider can come correct every now and then but he got 1 flow and and thatīs it. his flow is almost as boring and monotone as Lloyd Banks delivery. this album was alright but he should focus on putting out a big project with a bigger budget instead of these small time projects.

Spi hit niggaz with like 3 or 4 different styles. Banks boring? Hahahaha yea the fuck right the niggaz top 3 lyricist in the game behind Jada.

Banks top 3?  Hell to the Naw!  Top 10, yeah.  Those spots are reserved for Royce, Budden, and Crooked and Em battle for the third spot.

Nah dog i can accept banks not being in the top 3 but Jadakiss got to be up there.

Shit, I don't know who I would take out to put Kiss in there.  Maybe budden?

seven01

• Lil Geezy

ABN

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2008, 04:39:41 AM »
Spider can come correct every now and then but he got 1 flow and and thatīs it. his flow is almost as boring and monotone as Lloyd Banks delivery. this album was alright but he should focus on putting out a big project with a bigger budget instead of these small time projects.

Spi hit niggaz with like 3 or 4 different styles. Banks boring? Hahahaha yea the fuck right the niggaz top 3 lyricist in the game behind Jada.
rofl at Banks being anywhere near that. heīs not even top 20 at the moment and heīs not top 50 of all time. 3-4 different styles yeah, but not 3-4 different flows.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2008, 02:38:21 PM »

rofl at Banks being anywhere near that. heīs not even top 20 at the moment and heīs not top 50 of all time. 3-4 different styles yeah, but not 3-4 different flows.

Banks not top 20? You on that glass dick for that one. Anybody who knows music knows Banks could go bar for bar with any nigga. But that's your opinion but I know most niggaz know what it is with banks. Besides that bullshit rotton apple album everything else was hot mixtapes,albums,features whatever. Even rotton apple had like 3 or 4 joints I like.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

slurpee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2008, 03:03:31 PM »
I'm not even a Spider Loc fan, but when I copped(bootlegged) this album I was surprised. The nigga came correct on the production and lyrics. Spider actually has skills

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2008, 07:39:15 PM »

top 3 lyricists? or top 3 rappers??? cuz 2 me he's neither...but he's closer 2 bein top 3 lyricist right now than top 3 rappers doin it now...but as far as lyricists i can name a bunch of niggaz that banks not fuckin wit...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2008, 07:54:17 PM »

top 3 lyricists? or top 3 rappers??? cuz 2 me he's neither...but he's closer 2 bein top 3 lyricist right now than top 3 rappers doin it now...but as far as lyricists i can name a bunch of niggaz that banks not fuckin wit...

Lyricist. I dont see no rapper dead or alive to where banks couldn't hold his weight. Maybe BIG but i really dont know.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2008, 09:55:31 PM »
joe buddens is that nigga...man straight up..a beast on the mic
nipsey hussle is my nigga..sup nigga..what up nigga this young sagg nigga..

ABN

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2008, 04:40:03 AM »
hahaha iīll make a list of all the guys that i can think of that are waaaaaay better then Banks later. itīs gonna take me awhile coz itīs gonna be looooong as fuck.

ABN

« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2008, 04:41:09 AM »

Lyricist. I dont see no rapper dead or alive to where banks couldn't hold his weight. Maybe BIG but i really dont know.
put Banks in a studio session with Kool G Rap,Rakim and Nas. Banks would leave that session crying for real.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2008, 09:41:03 AM »
budden already ate banks and he aint want no problems...after that...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

HipHop187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2008, 09:48:33 AM »
hell yea this album is my shit !! S-P-I is hands down getting better lyrically every album and mixtape he drops. Celebrity is my shit, chillax is hot, bury me a g is fire, im a crip is crazy, thought it was ova was classic and a day ago was real good. This album is definitely worth the summer, Spider did his thing ! Shout out to Paybacc, Kartoon, E-note, Begetz, Bigfoot and Piper.

APOLLO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2008, 11:20:21 AM »

First off, I wanna say Spider Loc is a talented lyricist and I usually dig his flow. My nigga Columbo Black got alotta dope as tracks with Spider.

But Banks not boring? U must be on meth or oxycotin. Banks voice sound just like how 50 describes this nigga...LAZY!!! He's all cheap punchlines with no heart no agression or stylized delivery. He sucks bottom line.

Now heres my list of mc's that are far superior to this reject Banks...
In no particular order, alive, dead, or retired since U wanna mention greatest mc's of all time. (I mean U compared Banks to Biggie LMFAO! Come on!)

Nas
Jay Z
Ice Cube!!!!!
Stack Bundles
Camron
Brotha Lynch Hung (ever heard of em???)
Kool G Rap
Big L
J.R. Writer
Juelz Santana
Big Pun!!!!!!
Cormega
Beanie Siegel
Method Man (Early Wu Tang)
Redman (until around 2001)!!!!!!
Ghostface Killah
Andre!!!! (before and after 3000)
Big Daddy Kane (believe dat!!!)
Raekwon
R.A. the Rugged Man
Eminem

Know your history before you just say some bullshit just to defend G Unit.......

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2008, 12:12:32 PM »

First off, I wanna say Spider Loc is a talented lyricist and I usually dig his flow. My nigga Columbo Black got alotta dope as tracks with Spider.

But Banks not boring? U must be on meth or oxycotin. Banks voice sound just like how 50 describes this nigga...LAZY!!! He's all cheap punchlines with no heart no agression or stylized delivery. He sucks bottom line.

Now heres my list of mc's that are far superior to this reject Banks...
In no particular order, alive, dead, or retired since U wanna mention greatest mc's of all time. (I mean U compared Banks to Biggie LMFAO! Come on!)

Nas
Jay Z
Ice Cube!!!!!
Stack Bundles
Camron
Brotha Lynch Hung (ever heard of em???)
Kool G Rap
Big L
J.R. Writer
Juelz Santana
Big Pun!!!!!!
Cormega
Beanie Siegel
Method Man (Early Wu Tang)
Redman (until around 2001)!!!!!!
Ghostface Killah
Andre!!!! (before and after 3000)
Big Daddy Kane (believe dat!!!)
Raekwon
R.A. the Rugged Man
Eminem

Know your history before you just say some bullshit just to defend G Unit.......

Ok columbo black I like but that's where the we stop seeing eye to eye. I mean that's your opinion on banks I've never heard such disrespect for the nigga so my guess is where from 2 different lifestyles and see hip hop 2 different ways. I would love to debate with you about the subject but I can see now with that defend gunit comment its going to be something else.  Whether you like banks or not you got to admit he could hold his weight with any of them niggaz you named. Read a bit more careful too I never compared big and banks I just said he could hold his own weight.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2008, 12:48:23 PM »
budden already ate banks and he aint want no problems...after that...

Buddens is a monster.