Author Topic: My Favourite Tracks from the East and South-NOW!!  (Read 410 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
My Favourite Tracks from the East and South-NOW!!
« on: July 11, 2002, 02:28:42 PM »
From the East coast, one songs been killin it for me for a minute

STYLES P feat. PHAROAH MONCH
" MY LIFE"

amazing joint, Styles doesnt say nuthin special, but Monch takes it to another level with his chorus

and from the Dirty South, the one jam that has been a personal favourite of mine for a bit is......

PASTOR TROY feat. PETER THE DISCIPLE
" VISA VERSA"

another dope banger from the Down South Georgia Boy

Whats yall favourite joint from the SOUTH and the EAST rite now...(has to be a single)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: My Favourite Tracks from the East and South-NO
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2002, 02:33:24 PM »
From The East theres a couple of good singles but I cant find my fav, from the South its LIl Wayne - Way of Life

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2002, 07:36:49 PM »

and from the Dirty South, the one jam that has been a personal favourite of mine for a bit is......

PASTOR TROY feat. PETER THE DISCIPLE
" VISA VERSA"

another dope banger from the Down South Georgia Boy

well finally someone recognizes talent....damn....

but my south joint right now is....Red Eyezz feat Slanted Eyezz and Juvenile - Put Yo Sets Up....this shit is crunk as fuck....i believe Red Eyezz is from the 305...Dade County, Miami...or hes from Atlanta...one or the two....but im leaning towards Miami cuz he got JT Money in there

east joint is....well i would say Styles - Good Times but the radio edit of it sucks...so...Talib Kweli feat DJ Quik - Put It In The Air....they been playin it on the radio out here in cali so i consider it a single...tight quik beat....crazy kweli verse....enough said

and just for the fuck of it...the midwest joint of the moment is....Niccademus - Make It Shake...hes from Oklahoma...thats mid south mid west....but he works with mid west rappers so i consider him midwest

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2002, 07:08:21 AM »
I like that Good times and Put it in the air joint but i CANT stand that Red Eyezz joint, i hate it

Eh yo, SGV, U heard that Pastor Troy joint "Move to Mars"?
that shit is fuckin dope
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2002, 04:10:02 PM »
I like that Good times and Put it in the air joint but i CANT stand that Red Eyezz joint, i hate it

Eh yo, SGV, U heard that Pastor Troy joint "Move to Mars"?
that shit is fuckin dope

i bang that red eyezz daily...shit is hard...but that troy...whew thats signature shit....hs one of the hardest rappers out...hes even got g'd up skits....u ever heard FUCK MIRACLE?....he dissed the fuck outta miracle for biting his style....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2002, 09:13:31 AM »
nah nah, Ive been searching for that track for a while now

Cuz i cant stand Miracles punk ass, but i havent heard it

Is it sick?

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2002, 03:07:27 PM »
nah nah, Ive been searching for that track for a while now

Cuz i cant stand Miracles punk ass, but i havent heard it

Is it sick?

u know troy...hes hard as fuck....he jacks miracles beat and just talks shit...its only like 1:30 probably but its one of the hardest disses ever...it was on the PASTOR TROY FOR PRESIDENT album....