Author Topic: Juvenile's 600 Degreez  (Read 453 times)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
Juvenile's 600 Degreez
« on: July 10, 2002, 05:52:21 AM »
What happened to Juveniles flow?  Jeez..maybe he should stick to his production which isnt too bad.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

S.G.V.

Re: Juvenile's 600 Degreez
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2002, 07:42:38 PM »
i still think juvi came tight on it....hes showin cash money that he can do it without them....and he is....this was a good move...sure it wont sell too much cuz its indi...but i know it was a blow to weezys market in the south....

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2002, 06:32:22 AM »
i still think juvi came tight on it....hes showin cash money that he can do it without them....and he is....this was a good move...sure it wont sell too much cuz its indi...but i know it was a blow to weezys market in the south....

Hmm..I dont like it--but like I said..Mannie shoulda let Juvie produce some on Cash Money.  And I dont know if this is the retail version..and if so-when it will actually be released.  The new Wayne comes out this Tuesday and w/ or w/o this Juvenile album Im sure Wayne will push way over 100K.

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2002, 07:35:37 AM »
i never knew why Juvenile left Cash Money???????  was there beef???????????

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2002, 03:50:17 PM »
i never knew why Juvenile left Cash Money???????  was there beef???????????

juvi wanted to start his own company....he started making beats and im sure he wanted to lace his own beats...but up to that point im sure baby and slim dont like to change things...considering that they hadnt had a roster change in over 4 years....im talking as of this year....id say 1998 was the last time they changed roster....mack 10 and tq came in at about the time juvi was leavin....why do u think in the two singles juvi had off of project english u didnt see any cash money foos in em?....i think baby and slim got scared that theyre biggest asset would leave and tried to keep him down....but juvi is man...he went off on his own....personally they fucked over b.g....he was one of the first ever on cash money...he has like 6 albums on cash money...they rather would push weezy and not him...turk they didnt care about though he was real tight.....boo n gotti are gonna get pushed back and probably will leave....gillie will probably leave too....cash money dont run smooth like they used to....

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2002, 12:21:37 PM »

juvi wanted to start his own company....he started making beats and im sure he wanted to lace his own beats...but up to that point im sure baby and slim dont like to change things...considering that they hadnt had a roster change in over 4 years....im talking as of this year....id say 1998 was the last time they changed roster....mack 10 and tq came in at about the time juvi was leavin....why do u think in the two singles juvi had off of project english u didnt see any cash money foos in em?....i think baby and slim got scared that theyre biggest asset would leave and tried to keep him down....but juvi is man...he went off on his own....personally they fucked over b.g....he was one of the first ever on cash money...he has like 6 albums on cash money...they rather would push weezy and not him...turk they didnt care about though he was real tight.....boo n gotti are gonna get pushed back and probably will leave....gillie will probably leave too....cash money dont run smooth like they used to....

Well theres 2 sides to every story--but there probably is some truth to what Juvenile is saying.  As far as Cash Money not running smoothly--that may be true with the internal happenings--but you cant deny the success of "Hood Rich", and the popularity of Lil Wayne's "Way of Life" which has been number 1 on 106 and Park a few times.

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2002, 03:06:24 PM »

Well theres 2 sides to every story--but there probably is some truth to what Juvenile is saying.  As far as Cash Money not running smoothly--that may be true with the internal happenings--but you cant deny the success of "Hood Rich", and the popularity of Lil Wayne's "Way of Life" which has been number 1 on 106 and Park a few times.

im speaking about internal problems....