Author Topic: [VIDEO] - 50 Cent Still Has Unreleased Tracks Off Game's 1st Album w/50's Lyrics  (Read 1184 times)

Black Gloves

Im still laughin at the nigga who called him "CURT" lmaaaaaaaao

Tha Crip

he said "Church for Thugs" also, so that means 50 and Just Blaze worked together...thats pretty cool, they should again  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 talks a lot of shit these days uh.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50's so lost *lol* damn... i remember bishop lamont doin a song with khalil which ended up bein one of 50's most recent hits...fuckin hypocrite...

That was just the same beat though, not the same song. 50 created the hooks and structure for the tracks he gave game, he didnt just simply chuck him some beats, he gave him songs.

OchoCinco

am i missing somethin or could 50 not just do wat hes doin after the fact??? couldnt game say the same shit and spit over that candy shop beat and say it was his first??? ???

Lucifuge

fif iz looser 8),why he said hes was write this shit ???
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he said "Church for Thugs" also, so that means 50 and Just Blaze worked together...thats pretty cool, they should again  8)

If you listen closely, you can still hear 50's vocals in the background in the chours. It starts with "niggaz keep saying they gon heat me up, talking that shit like they gon lay me down"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
So what is 50 trying to prove with this video? Do he realize we all know it's common play within a label to pass songs around from artist to artist.

When you save somebodys career, prevent the label dropping him, basically created and featured on his 3 biggest singles to date and than start beefing with the guy, you honestly expect he's not gonna exploit that ?

haha dont talk like this meho your going to get alot of -1 from game fans, because they have no response for this

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
When you save somebodys career, prevent the label dropping him, basically created and featured on his 3 biggest singles to date and than start beefing with the guy, you honestly expect he's not gonna exploit that ?
He did not save his career and did not prevent Aftermath from dropping Game. Game was used to make Unit more popular on the West and vice versa.
Plus, does this discredit Game? I don't think so. Hits don't matter that much, the quality of albums do. But most of Hip-Hop fans don't even take this into account.
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How did he not save his career ? Dre sings bunch of people but only a minotry get's to actually release the album. Anybody can be signed but until you got an album on the shelf you ain't worth shit. And prior to Game singing with G-Unit he had little to no buzz. He was only hyped on the westcoast but nobody knew him elsewhere, untill Whoo Kid put him on all those mixtapes. And Game was lacking singles and that's what 50 did. And singles do matter, you can't have a classic album, without one or two hit singles. And I'm not talking crappy singles like Lollipop, I'm talking about In Da Club, How We Do... Becuase DA was a great album, it only missed a hit or two.

Put em out 50.

Young Old Head

50's so lost *lol* damn... i remember bishop lamont doin a song with khalil which ended up bein one of 50's most recent hits...fuckin hypocrite...

That was just the same beat though, not the same song. 50 created the hooks and structure for the tracks he gave game, he didnt just simply chuck him some beats, he gave him songs.

uh, tha hook is almost the same as the original one, so it ain't just the same beat tho ;)

Cash Money Blood Gang

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so whats he gon do release a album 50 cent present the game!
hes been sayin this shit for years!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.