Author Topic: Interview with Danny Boy  (Read 3159 times)

DJJohnB

• 'G'
Re: Interview with Danny Boy
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 12:57:42 PM »

no, but ill give u guys a teaser and let u know that dr dre did about 2 to 3 tracks with him and not to put nino on blast... but that song somethin to ride 2 was done about a year ago according to danny boy...

Danny Boy is a liar becuase.... HitEmUp.com had "Somethin to Ride 2" in 2002, they even did a news article about it, and gave out a clip.... IN 2002!!!!!!!!!!

Also Nino said many times that SOMETHIN TO RIDE 2 features RED, was recorded in 2002, and used a CMW instsrumental.

CaughtUp stop trying to create beefs mayn lol
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 01:24:59 PM by KJB »

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2008, 12:59:32 PM »
ALSO 2 BACK UP MY BOY NINO...

IT WAS ONLY UKI, AND STEVEN FROM HITEMUP.COM THAT SAID SOMETHIN 2 RIDE 2 FEATURED 2PAC!!!!!!!!! ;)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 01:24:08 PM by KJB »

D-Stress

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2008, 01:13:44 PM »
interviews done, lotta good info. imma convert the audio and type everything out. probably be putting it out next week. there is a lotta shit that will blow people away as far as how many songs he did for his dr sessions and who produced them.

Hopefully Soopafly produced at least one of them.

no, but ill give u guys a teaser and let u know that dr dre did about 2 to 3 tracks with him and not to put nino on blast... but that song somethin to ride 2 was done about a year ago according to danny boy...

wtf fo real? im pretty sure this trak was talked about years ago

all i know is what danny boy told me, interview will be up asap no worries.

My ass. That song was done in 2002 with Red, then the 1996 version is with 2Pac. If Danny didn't want his shit put on blast, he shouldn't have given it to Hyland.

who´s red?

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2008, 01:21:46 PM »
SCSEntertainment = Nino Brown

outlawfatal22: Hey, how are you?
SCSEntertainment: fine thanks, you
outlawfatal22: yeh good, CaughtUp interviewed Danny boy
SCSEntertainment: ok
outlawfatal22: CaughtUp from Dubcc
outlawfatal22: u know him?
SCSEntertainment: no sorry I know Dubcc my friend owns it
outlawfatal22: rud?
outlawfatal22: nima?
SCSEntertainment: nah
outlawfatal22: no, but ill give u guys a teaser and let u know that dr dre did about 2 to 3 tracks with him and not to put nino on blast... but that song somethin to ride 2 was done about a year ago according to danny boy...
outlawfatal22: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=185196.25
outlawfatal22: hes saying u fake
SCSEntertainment: lol
outlawfatal22: can u make a statement about Somethin to Ride 2
outlawfatal22: as u r the only person with it lol
SCSEntertainment: im not the only person with that song
SCSEntertainment: i dont even know why u guys ask about it
outlawfatal22: who else got it?
outlawfatal22: its DR lol
SCSEntertainment: numerious people from that label
SCSEntertainment: am7 who designs their official website
outlawfatal22: ic
outlawfatal22: OneOOne?
SCSEntertainment: thats am7
outlawfatal22: yeh he does deathrow.la
outlawfatal22: and FTPE
SCSEntertainment: tharow.com
outlawfatal22: can u tell me all about Somethin 2 Ride 2 so I can tell people
SCSEntertainment: lol what do you mean
outlawfatal22: describe it
outlawfatal22: info etc
SCSEntertainment: danny boy song deaturing his cousin or something called r.e.d. from chicago
SCSEntertainment: the beat is the same as a comptons most wanted track
outlawfatal22: what year was it made?
outlawfatal22: and is 2pac on it?
SCSEntertainment: no
SCSEntertainment: its actually r.e.d. featuring danny boy doing the hook
outlawfatal22: what year?
SCSEntertainment: lol
SCSEntertainment: who knows
outlawfatal22: about 2000?
outlawfatal22: or would u say last year? 2007?
SCSEntertainment: well ive had it for over 5 years
outlawfatal22: so like 2003?
outlawfatal22: were did u get it?
outlawfatal22: can u paste this chat on forums?
SCSEntertainment: do what u want bro
SCSEntertainment: I used to run DBSoul.com and PlatinumPearl.com, DB's official sites.
outlawfatal22: ahh
outlawfatal22: yeh but pp.com is gone and DBsoul u never update
SCSEntertainment: I havent spoken to DB in around 3 years
SCSEntertainment: I dont do that shit anymore
outlawfatal22: can u talk about DB's deathrow album?
SCSEntertainment: really quick, what do you wanna know?
outlawfatal22: whos featured and who produced it?
SCSEntertainment: mary j blidge, 2pac, an intro by 2pac, daz dillinger, devante
SCSEntertainment: dj quik, most of the album was done by dj quik
outlawfatal22: damn
outlawfatal22: are the songs on DBsoul from his DR album?
SCSEntertainment: one is from the 90's the rest arnt if i remember right
outlawfatal22: ic, didnt he leave in 2000 then resigned in 2002?
outlawfatal22: so maybe from his 2nd dr album?
SCSEntertainment: he filed for bankrupcy in 1999, thats when he left
outlawfatal22: tight
SCSEntertainment: but he didnt resign, he did the dysfunktional family as a favor for suge
outlawfatal22: thankz man
SCSEntertainment: ok, i gotta run, later bro
outlawfatal22: peace

Kilo4

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2008, 10:15:55 PM »
worst interview ive ever seen/read.

Danny Boy was good tho.

D Breezy

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2008, 02:24:18 AM »

Danny Boy was good tho.

lol what interview? i havent even started to transfer anything yet and nobodys heard it...
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2008, 02:51:10 AM »

Danny Boy was good tho.

Lol. Shut up Am7 or Clint.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2008, 02:55:56 AM »
interviews done, lotta good info. imma convert the audio and type everything out. probably be putting it out next week. there is a lotta shit that will blow people away as far as how many songs he did for his dr sessions and who produced them.

My ass. That song was done in 2002 with Red, then the 1996 version is with 2Pac. If Danny didn't want his shit put on blast, he shouldn't have given it to Hyland.

who´s red?

Red aka Durty Red works with Danny.

The 2Pac version exist and so does the Red version. Danny is obviously a bit wacked in the head, unless he re-did the track recently which I honestly don't see how due to he's broke as a motherfucking joke. I found it funny that Danny's album had no set tracklisting which makes me wonder how the hell do both Nino and Frank Alexander have it? Lol. Let's just wait and see when the interview drops I guess.

D-Stress

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2008, 04:29:36 AM »

who´s red?

Red aka Durty Red works with Danny.

The 2Pac version exist and so does the Red version. Danny is obviously a bit wacked in the head, unless he re-did the track recently which I honestly don't see how due to he's broke as a motherfucking joke. I found it funny that Danny's album had no set tracklisting which makes me wonder how the hell do both Nino and Frank Alexander have it? Lol. Let's just wait and see when the interview drops I guess.

Nino says its his cousin.is he on the picture?
will this "something to ride to" discussion ever and?
if danny boy says something, then i dont think some guys know it better than danny boy himself.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2008, 05:06:06 AM »
Yeah, he's on the left of Danny I believe. Danny said he apparently did the track last year, then how have we known about it since 2005? Lol.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2008, 06:54:48 AM »
Yeah, he's on the left of Danny I believe. Danny said he apparently did the track last year, then how have we known about it since 2005? Lol.

duh, 'Nino Brown' has the ability to use time travel. where do you think he got all these Death Row tracks from?!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2008, 06:56:56 AM »

duh, 'Nino Brown' has the ability to use time travel. where do you think he got all these Death Row tracks from?!

Lol. I thought he pistol smacked the Easter Bunny then robbed Santa Clause's corner bodega. :P

D-Stress

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2008, 08:21:46 AM »
 :D 8)

LostSkanless

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2008, 03:48:23 PM »
so let me get this straight....."something to ride 2" is a year old, there is "no california love remix" by sam sneed, there is no "ghetto tango" like these fags claimed. and now there trying tell us they know more about danny boy's album then he does. stop frontin ass pirates, you don't have shit. eveything from that nino video was a fake or a radio drop. and wheres that 4 disc set that even if u did release i would leak faster then kilos diaper. FUCK NINO FUCK KILO FUCK CAUGHTUP and the rest of u dick riders. and lets make a deal if nino or who ever claims has a danny boy lp, put up one unreleased song clip or anything and i will put up 2 unreleased danny boy songs produced by dj quik. if u think im lying ask your lover caughtup he knows whats up.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 03:51:02 PM by LostSkanless »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2008, 04:53:43 PM »
so let me get this straight....."something to ride 2" is a year old, there is "no california love remix" by sam sneed, there is no "ghetto tango" like these fags claimed. and now there trying tell us they know more about danny boy's album then he does. stop frontin ass pirates, you don't have shit. eveything from that nino video was a fake or a radio drop. and wheres that 4 disc set that even if u did release i would leak faster then kilos diaper. FUCK NINO FUCK KILO FUCK CAUGHTUP and the rest of u dick riders. and lets make a deal if nino or who ever claims has a danny boy lp, put up one unreleased song clip or anything and i will put up 2 unreleased danny boy songs produced by dj quik. if u think im lying ask your lover caughtup he knows whats up.

Shut up you fucking immigrant piece of shit and stop getting that fat bitch to answer the phone man up you fucking homo. I don't need to front about my shit nor does Nino Mr. I Get All MY Shit from IRC Chatrooms and Dante's Trading It Around On His Projects. You have nothing rare, and Quik don't fuck with homo ass DJ's who can't blend for shit. I seen that crappy ass shit on your Myspace, you need some work. Get off my dick and get off Nino's dick. You wouldn't say that shit to our face, you won't say it on MSN, and you won't say it on AIM. You are a message board banger and that's all you will ever be. Grow some motherfucking balls then maybe you can speak on it.

<------ LOL.