Author Topic: Interview with Danny Boy  (Read 3153 times)

LostSkanless

Re: Interview with Danny Boy
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2008, 05:45:04 PM »
LOOOOL.....u keep my hits at like a 1000 a day on myspace. dont get mad cause all ur bullshit is being put on blast. and dont let me put up ninos myspace pictures LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! u guys should move to cali now that we let fags get married. in ten years u haven't put out shit and never will, your welcome for the quik and 220 projects. but until these faggs put something up to back up there bullshit, no more projects.... just kilos stories that were told to him during nap time. u cracker ass lepperd LOOOL...and like i said wheres the 4 disc project, the dj quik project and all this shit u said u and your dad were gonna put out......exactly nothing. im gonna go watch white boys now LOOOL
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 05:51:00 PM by LostSkanless »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2008, 06:16:53 PM »
LOOOOL.....u keep my hits at like a 1000 a day on myspace. dont get mad cause all ur bullshit is being put on blast. and dont let me put up ninos myspace pictures LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! u guys should move to cali now that we let fags get married. in ten years u haven't put out shit and never will, your welcome for the quik and 220 projects. but until these faggs put something up to back up there bullshit, no more projects.... just kilos stories that were told to him during nap time. u cracker ass lepperd LOOOL...and like i said wheres the 4 disc project, the dj quik project and all this shit u said u and your dad were gonna put out......exactly nothing. im gonna go watch white boys now LOOOL

More incoherent bullshit. My shit is on blast? Lol. Listen, your shit wasn't even rare. The apparent rares you had left are being sold by Dante and G. Litt on their shitty ass site. I don't need 220 shit when they'll put it out soon. What's a "lepperd"? Lol. You talk like you never made it out of the first grade. Maybe if you had a few school lessons you could learn to hold a stable argument.

"BIG MOMENT IN MY LIFE...DJ QUIK"

"I LOVE MY BOSS....." (The White Boy aka Wolverine!!!!) - Oscar The X-Men Recruit

Get the fuck out of here.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2008, 08:45:19 PM »
I'm not taking either sides, but in the interest of fairness, Kilo, i think you should post 50 Sac by Soopafly, just to show everyone that you do have rare stuff....you did promise me you would post this like a month and a half ago.  That'd be the fairest was to settle this whole "Danny Boy - Something To Ride 2" argument.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2008, 08:56:02 PM »
I'm not taking either sides, but in the interest of fairness, Kilo, i think you should post 50 Sac by Soopafly, just to show everyone that you do have rare stuff....you did promise me you would post this like a month and a half ago.  That'd be the fairest was to settle this whole "Danny Boy - Something To Ride 2" argument.

And I told your user Soopafly stalking ass exactly how you could get it, but you didn't take the measures now did you? Maybe you should keep your nose out of things which you don't belong in and stick to your "I Like To Lick Soopafly's Ass Crack" threads. Okay? This isn't an argument, it's more of people trying to lie or start shit like yourself so why don't you go make some more fake Nino interviews and go hide in that corner waiting for Soopafly's bi-sexual ass to rape you?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2008, 11:07:41 PM »
bet u a thousand suge and danny done fucc'd 8)

D-Stress

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2008, 03:40:42 AM »
where´s the interview?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2008, 05:00:04 AM »

Lol. You've been reading Ronin Ro's books a bit too much.

D Breezy

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2008, 11:56:59 AM »

damn homie, the only time u come out the cut anyone is to talk shit huh? thats that chiuaua syndrome... all bark no bite
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

D-Stress

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2008, 11:58:39 AM »

Chad Vader

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2008, 12:16:08 PM »
Ask him, what is the deal between him and Dr. Dre?
(Danny Boy was the one who started the Dr. Dre is gay shit around Death Row.)

:P

Here’s a part of a interview in Hip Hop Connection, where he talks shit as always.
Here’s part 3; Ronin Ro

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=132284.msg1374079#msg1374079

HHC;
In the book Ro claims that you’re bisexual, what did you make of that?
Suge Knight;
“That’s the funniest idea because I’ve been known as not gay, definitely not bisexual.
I’ve been known to have a lot of women. There’s no skeletons in my closet. Everything I’ve done I admit to it.”

anyway, i really wanted to read that ronin ro book but dude claims he's bisexual?
that's mad suspect. i don't really believe that claim.
-T

That was just a stupid rumor at the time (Suge and Danny Boy),
the book is full with these kind of claims... Everything in that book has to be taken with a grain of salt, still a nice read though...

Lol. You've been reading Ronin Ro's books a bit too much.

I take Ronin´s word over any Death Row "janitors" any day.....
Not that I care though,their sexual preferences or any other private issues they got don´t change how I look at them. (or any artist for that matter).

Will for ex. Michael Jackson Thriller album be less of a classic,because he is a nutcase? (amongst other things  :P :laugh:)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 02:54:07 AM by Chad Vader »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2008, 12:59:33 PM »

I take Ronin´s word over any Death Row "janitors" any day.....

yeah as i said a couple of times before, have gun will travel & the welcome to death row documentary, give a very deep insight of what happened behind the scenes

D-Stress

LostSkanless

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2008, 01:12:48 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....... if your gonna try to clown atleast dont make your fag homie kilo look like a bigger dumbass...he said quik would never roll w/ me and then u put up a pic of me and quik LOOOOOOOOOL. thank u for your support my fans.... i notice u have nothing to say about putting up any music and your 4 disc set. and i dont give a fuck about anyone selling my shit, all i know i got dj quik "boom" and the rest of that shit w/ no tags. so when your bumping my projects in your moms car, u will always be reminded about your homie omar......WAY TOO FONKY RADIO LOOOOOOOOOL...

More incoherent bullshit. My shit is on blast? Lol. Listen, your shit wasn't even rare. The apparent rares you had left are being sold by Dante and G. Litt on their shitty ass site. I don't need 220 shit when they'll put it out soon. What's a "lepperd"? Lol. You talk like you never made it out of the first grade. Maybe if you had a few school lessons you could learn to hold a stable argument.

"BIG MOMENT IN MY LIFE...DJ QUIK"

"I LOVE MY BOSS....." (The White Boy aka Wolverine!!!!) - Oscar The X-Men Recruit

Get the fuck out of here.
[/quote]

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2008, 01:22:49 PM »
The picture was you and Quik, with the biggest day in your insignificant life. He doesn't know you other than that one meeting. Lol.

D-Stress

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2008, 02:43:06 AM »
i hate that "i got this, i got that" discussions, if yall have something put up a snippet.
wheres the interview?