Author Topic: Why Italian Girls Are So Hot (autoplay bitch)  (Read 434 times)

J Bananas

Why Italian Girls Are So Hot (autoplay bitch)
« on: June 26, 2008, 05:09:58 PM »
The Roman Empire's Melting Pot

At its height, the Roman Empire was the epicenter of all world cultures. This meant people of all shapes, sizes and colors would pass through Italy, either by free will or as slaves. This isn't some "Da Vinci Code" level revelation. Everyone knows loads of people passed through Rome.

What IS a relatively obscure fact is that many of these mixed groups of people got it on. So much so, in fact, that racists on the internet will often attempt to cite race mixing as a downfall of the Roman Empire. That's fucking preposterous, of course, but that's the nature of racism I guess.

Even if modern day Italians won't admit it (especially the racist ones), the hotties there (much like in Brazil) are products of the best genes from so many groups. Which is the way it should be.

Immigration (AKA Buh Bye Fuglies)

During the late 1800s, poor Italians began flooding over to America for a better opportunity. The ones who stayed? They were doing juuust fine, apparently. And here's a fact I'm sad to admit is true -- rich people have the good genes. It's cosmically unfair, but the richer a guy is the more out of his league he can date. There are certainly some exceptions but compare a typical 20-something Italian chick in Italy:

with her New Jersey counterpart

That's why the old lady who works in the back of the local pizzeria doesn't look a lick like Sophia Loren (who I'd totally bang even now).

The REAL Italian Diet

The infamous "Freshman 15" (the 15 or more pounds chicks gain when they start college) is usually attributed to a diet high in stuff like dining hall food and, when grub is made in the dorm, pasta. And yes, a diet of pasta-filled face stuffings will lead to cottage cheese knees in no time.

But even though the REAL Italian diet contains pasta, those bitches know the key to staying fit and still eating what you want: SMALLER PORTIONS.

And in fact, the pasta portion of a traditional meal (the so called "primo piatto") is, according to the experts at About.com, the size of a CUP. Not a plate. Not a bowl. A fucking CUP.

That's also why you never see an Italian model looking on the skinny side... the Italian menu allows for these hotties to enjoy life and maintain their strokeable figures. So FUCK YOU, Chef Boyardee.

Half Naked Role Models

We certainly do have hot chicks in the USA. C'mon. But more often than not you'll find a hottie who's less than concerned with taking off her clothes. All the American actresses, for example, aspire to be Julia Roberts. Julia was naked in exactly ZERO films (she even used a damned body double when she played a prostitute).

Now who's the Julia Roberts of Italy? Monica Bellucci. Ms. Bellucci has been naked in FAR TOO MANY movies to even fucking count.

Random Italian women

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/bRaZMaCjb2M&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/bRaZMaCjb2M&amp;autoplay=0</a>

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
Re: Why Italian Girls Are So Hot (autoplay bitch)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 05:15:21 PM »
the last one  :o :o :o :o

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 05:59:11 PM »
get that blasphemy outta here (and that fuckin' gay music)

like Kevin Love's Uncle Mike once said:

i wish they all could be:

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 06:05:29 PM »
I had my penis in an italian girl once. It was pretty sweet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 06:35:41 PM »
get that blasphemy outta here (and that fuckin' gay music)

like Kevin Love's Uncle Mike once said:

i wish they all could be:

you wish they could all be beach boys?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 07:25:23 AM »
I had my penis in an italian girl once. It was pretty sweet.
:laugh:

kemizt

Australian Bastard

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 06:14:23 AM »
Even if modern day Italians won't admit it (especially the racist ones), the hotties there (much like in Brazil) are products of the best genes from so many groups. Which is the way it should be.

Word. Mix it all up. Darwinian, NWO-style.

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 06:30:35 AM »
Only feelin the last few broads you posted.  8)

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 06:50:33 AM »
MIX OF MIDDLE EASTERN GENES.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 07:02:38 AM »
Siamo campioni del mondo :D

During the late 1800s, poor Italians began flooding over to America for a better opportunity. The ones who stayed? They were doing juuust fine, apparently. And here's a fact I'm sad to admit is true -- rich people have the good genes. It's cosmically unfair, but the richer a guy is the more out of his league he can date. There are certainly some exceptions but compare a typical 20-something Italian chick in Italy:

with her New Jersey counterpart

...this I don't get though. Apparently, you're trying to say the chick below is clearly much hotter. I disagree. I don't even want to start an argument about your thesis, but I think the Italy-Italian ragazza is actually as cute as the girl below. Both are not the definition of  :o , both seem to have nice bodies, but neither one has a perfect face. Yes, the NJ chick is dressed ten times more glamurously, she's got more money on her, but I don't see how this illustrates your point, she's no Sophia Loren and no that-chick-Teddy-Roosevelt-"quoted"-above. They're both kinda cute, with the difference that the girl below is trying to look as hot as possible and the one above is dressed quite casually

I've been to and even lived in Italy, numerous times actually, and while there's obviously beautiful and ugly girls just like everywhere, the quota of hot ones is very respectable, especially in Sicily and some of the bigger cities. I can't tell much about American-Italian chicks though, so hard to tell for me how much truth there is to your post.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 07:06:00 AM by Kill »

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 11:46:06 AM »
^^^no man the point was the first one was better, the real Italian girl.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 01:48:06 PM »
Id pick the one from Jersey just because she looks like she would have a mean head game.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 03:57:35 AM »
^^^no man the point was the first one was better, the real Italian girl.
I thought you were making the point that the Italians in the US got rich, dated out of their league and got good genes from that. Which would mean the Italo-American chick should be hotter, which I'd disagree with. I'd pick the Italian-Italian, she's not perfect either, but cuter IMO. Obviously I got you wrong anyways.