Author Topic: Anyone else anticipating Jada's second album?  (Read 951 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Anyone else anticipating Jada's second album?
« on: July 02, 2002, 08:33:26 AM »
I am actually really looking forward to hearing the second album from Jadakiss. His last album was pretty average, but I think everyone will admit that there were some hot joints on there, and I don't think that it was as bad as y'all made it out to be really. Since then he has put in some dope guest apperances and made that amazing reebox advert. Although the LOX album will probably come before his next album, I am already waiting eagerly for this release, because if he can make improvements on the areas of KTGG which let it down, then it could very well come out with a very dope album.

(what's the bet that Fabolous will reply to this topic? ;D)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

Re: Anyone else anticipating Jada's second album?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2002, 08:49:42 AM »
No, but I am looking foward to Tray Deee's album.  And C-Bo's album.

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2002, 09:17:09 AM »

yup....i really didnt antcipate jadas first album....im not anticipating this one....now styles...he got my respect just for the good times beat....and that jada has him ghost for him...sheek will drop soon styles said but thats gonna be anoter commercialized album just like jadas....u will hear more timbaland and neptunes productions on that shit....at least styles will have alchemist produce for him...hopefully ayatollah....but no im not waiting for jadas album..

Jome

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2002, 12:36:45 PM »
I'm not waiting for his album, after the abysmal last one.
But I'll still check it out though.
Hopefully he'll be given some better beats to work with too.

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2002, 11:37:22 PM »

(what's the bet that Fabolous will reply to this topic? ;D)

lol

anyway jadas first solo was tight to me (still waiting for the wak jada verse). the only beef i can see people having with jadas solo debut are the beats other than that you haters got nothing on him. i think that he is going to take it to the streets more on this new album and there is no way sheek is going commercial SGV.

anyone got the tracklisting or title for either jadas or sheeks upcoming album?

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2002, 02:41:51 PM »
Jada first ablum did have some hot joints on there imo. The Lox is a hot group no doubt! Styles new album is gonna be heat.....I think that Styles will have the best album of all Tha Lox debut solo joints!! That Good Times joint is hot!!

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2002, 03:23:25 PM »

Word!... im really looking forward to that Tray Deee album...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2002, 05:23:56 PM »

lol

anyway jadas first solo was tight to me (still waiting for the wak jada verse). the only beef i can see people having with jadas solo debut are the beats other than that you haters got nothing on him. i think that he is going to take it to the streets more on this new album and there is no way sheek is going commercial SGV.

anyone got the tracklisting or title for either jadas or sheeks upcoming album?

yea i heard that about jada too...lol...from shiny suits to timbaland and neptunes beats...thats what the next lox album should be called....sheek is the wackest foo from there...o course hes gonna come commercial...he needs a way to get fans...cuz it looks like styles is jacking them all....jadas just focused on working with r&b girl groups....oh and talking about his ice....lol.....

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2002, 10:25:17 PM »
Not really. I'm just waiting 4 the Ras album.

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2002, 11:54:55 PM »

yea i heard that about jada too...lol...from shiny suits to timbaland and neptunes beats...thats what the next lox album should be called....sheek is the wackest foo from there...o course hes gonna come commercial...he needs a way to get fans...cuz it looks like styles is jacking them all....jadas just focused on working with r&b girl groups....oh and talking about his ice....lol.....

nahh you got it wrong my friend. before the album dropped jada said in the source that he was gonna go a bit commercial cos he wanted the sales. seeming as though his album didn't really sell as much as he anticipated so he will prolly go more street this time around and still get the same numbers.

yeah sheek is the least talented out of the group but calling sheek wak and tray dee and c-bo tight is kinda funny - just compare the lyrics, the proof is there.

lol you prolly thought that styles was gonna drop a commercial album as well before you heard it. holla back when sheek drops, we will discuss the commercial state of the album then.

and lol at you saying styles got your respect just for the good times beat, can't you just admit that your feeling his album, is that too hard for you to admit?

LOX - none of yall better

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2002, 12:15:26 AM »

nahh you got it wrong my friend. before the album dropped jada said in the source that he was gonna go a bit commercial cos he wanted the sales. seeming as though his album didn't really sell as much as he anticipated so he will prolly go more street this time around and still get the same numbers.

yeah sheek is the least talented out of the group but calling sheek wak and tray dee and c-bo tight is kinda funny - just compare the lyrics, the proof is there.

lol you prolly thought that styles was gonna drop a commercial album as well before you heard it. holla back when sheek drops, we will discuss the commercial state of the album then.

and lol at you saying styles got your respect just for the good times beat, can't you just admit that your feeling his album, is that too hard for you to admit?

LOX - none of yall better

ok look....tray deee is a much better lyricist than sheek...hands down...look at the vocab....tray deee has extended vocab...sheek rhymes with basic shit....and no i didnt think styles would drop a commercial album...ive always known him to be a more street type dude....and i cant tell u my feelings about his album since i aint heard it....so mrs fagolous...before u go around talkin shit know what u sayin before u say it....cuz ur just talking out of ur ass.....

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2002, 12:54:36 AM »

ok look....tray deee is a much better lyricist than sheek...hands down...look at the vocab....tray deee has extended vocab...sheek rhymes with basic shit....and no i didnt think styles would drop a commercial album...ive always known him to be a more street type dude....and i cant tell u my feelings about his album since i aint heard it....so mrs fagolous...before u go around talkin shit know what u sayin before u say it....cuz ur just talking out of ur ass.....

tray dee might have a little dictionary besides him whilst he is writing who knows, but lyrics isn't only about using complex words its about ryme schemes, decription, knowing what to say at the right times - just ask a jay-z fan.

i could see you being the type of fella dissing styles a year back but as soon as he is in the light and his street credibility (something that matters to you very much when choosing an artist to listen to) gets exposed you start giving him some respect.

ok you might have or not have heard the new styles album, but at least admit you are feeling the 'good times' track rather than saying you respect styles for the goodtimes beat lol, thats swiss you should be respecting. just keep it real my friend.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2002, 08:36:54 AM »
Yo Fabolous, Tray Dee and C-Bo are obviously better than Sheek, and if you can't see that then you are just a little miseducated.

However, I don't see why AcGrundy has to fill up every post about the Lox with his no I'd rather wait for the albums of Tray Dee and C-Bo. If you can't make a constructive comment about the actual topic then don't bother, because I am not saying I am not looking forward to their albums cause I am, but I would post about their albums in the WCC forum, and in here I am simply saying that I am looking forward to Jada's next album.

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2002, 09:41:44 AM »
there was a few joints... but the lox albums always sound so generic... there's several dozen albums i'd rather hear.
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2002, 11:37:05 AM »

tray dee might have a little dictionary besides him whilst he is writing who knows, but lyrics isn't only about using complex words its about ryme schemes, decription, knowing what to say at the right times - just ask a jay-z fan.

i could see you being the type of fella dissing styles a year back but as soon as he is in the light and his street credibility (something that matters to you very much when choosing an artist to listen to) gets exposed you start giving him some respect.

ok you might have or not have heard the new styles album, but at least admit you are feeling the 'good times' track rather than saying you respect styles for the goodtimes beat lol, thats swiss you should be respecting. just keep it real my friend.

ok look....when the lox first did that biggie tribute song i thought they were pretty tight....money power respect was a tight ass song.....but if u think im jiggy and all that shit was certified wack....then the lox went and linked up with ruff ryders....thats when i began thinking jada was wack....same with sheek.....styles i always liked better....as time went on i didnt really dig him as much....but then i heard his "freestyle" over fiesta....i was shocked....it was tight....even jadas was tight over that beat....styles disses toward rocafella never really got me....i didnt really like them...then i heard the good life beat....so i gave him respect for using a beat like that....and not some club happy bling bling neptune beat....u got that?....as for tray deees lyrical prowess....man...the shit tray deee says is much more intelligent than jadas....it means a whole lot more....me personally i base lyricism first on vocab....and tray deee has an extensive vocab....as for using a dictionary...lol...u must have never heard him talk...hes an intelligent person....so fagolous i suggest u just shut up cuz everything u say has no point