Author Topic: Titties are allowed on youtube?  (Read 563 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Titties are allowed on youtube?
« on: June 28, 2008, 03:20:23 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vHgZn8OXA9Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vHgZn8OXA9Q</a>

LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Titties are allowed on youtube?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 03:23:28 AM »
wow...this is the sickets shit I've ever seen:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fxv6R9fUO74" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fxv6R9fUO74</a>

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 06:53:31 AM »
YOU MUST HAVE A LOW IQ NIK.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 07:49:38 AM »
2nd video is a lil too much, fuckin' weirdos. Get a bottle bitch. But fuck at that age it's already time for a sippy cup.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 08:08:44 AM »
wow...this is the sickets shit I've ever seen:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fxv6R9fUO74" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fxv6R9fUO74</a>

LMAO... I actually laughed at this one, I can't believe they are fuckin' serious... this is the most fucked up/weirdest/funniest shit I've seen in a minute

Elano

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 08:29:51 AM »

LMAO... I actually laughed at this one, I can't believe they are fuckin' serious...

me too  :D

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 08:33:36 AM »
I wonder what that mother's going to say to her children on the day when they refuse to go to high school because they enjoy primary school so much. Or what if they think they get too little allowance... Goddamned humanists.

smegma

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 08:34:19 AM »
LMAO... I actually laughed at this one, I can't believe they are fuckin' serious... this is the most fucked up/weirdest/funniest shit I've seen in a minute

The most fucked up shit I saw (recently) was a mother who believes everything that comes in one way or another from animals is unhealthy and a lot of other foods are unhealthy too... I don't remember what all exactly, but that is what she believes. Basically the only things she eats are nuts and other stuff that you can find in your local forrest.

Now here comes the messed up part: she has a son who has the same diet. Dude is a lot smaller than the other kids in his class and he can't eat anything that someone else gives him.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 09:53:21 AM »

Yeah LOL at NIK here, someone isn't thinking outside the box much

DIP DIP SET SET

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 10:48:42 AM »

The most fucked up shit I saw (recently) was a mother who believes everything that comes in one way or another from animals is unhealthy and a lot of other foods are unhealthy too... I don't remember what all exactly, but that is what she believes. Basically the only things she eats are nuts and other stuff that you can find in your local forrest.

Now here comes the messed up part: she has a son who has the same diet. Dude is a lot smaller than the other kids in his class and he can't eat anything that someone else gives him.

Raw food only... That's a video on , taken from DWDD. Pretty insane, because the mother says eating raw food only helped her son get rid of his asthma-symptoms. But now, if he eats even a single bite of cooked food, he gets sick for a week. He's got the stomach of a sheep. That's what I call pathetic. And indeed, this video about breast feeding children when they're eight instantly did remind me of all this...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 01:32:02 PM »

What does this have to do with IQ? Get off my nuts, squarey. It's a bad look.

It's one thing to be reasonable with your nutriding...you're just completely lost.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 01:34:34 PM »

That's actually not as fucked up as you say...A lot of health nuts believe that you achieve optimal health by eating raw/natural foods.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 01:35:17 PM »

Yeah LOL at NIK here, someone isn't thinking outside the box much

It was a joke, "Pacer fan"...Don't be such a follower.

westsiderider323

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 01:41:37 PM »
LMAO

smegma

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 01:49:05 PM »

Raw food only... That's a video on , taken from DWDD. Pretty insane, because the mother says eating raw food only helped her son get rid of his asthma-symptoms. But now, if he eats even a single bite of cooked food, he gets sick for a week. He's got the stomach of a sheep. That's what I call pathetic. And indeed, this video about breast feeding children when they're eight instantly did remind me of all this...

That's them... I saw the documentary they showed a clip of. The kid's mother should be imprisoned.