Author Topic: Nas - A Twat?  (Read 758 times)

Hittman

Nas - A Twat?
« on: July 01, 2002, 09:46:55 AM »
Yes .... Yes He Is

He can rhyme no doubt and he's a tight rapper but hes still a twat. I've never seen it before until now.

:D

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

da_notorious_mack

Re: Nas - A Twat?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2002, 09:54:19 AM »
no!

YOU A TWAT,Nas is ill as fuck,and unlike fakes like jay z,he give a fuck bout hip hop,and he tryin to improve it,what make him a twat?that he dissed cameron and nore?well homie,camron wack as fuck and nore aint dropped a decent solo effort in ages

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2002, 10:01:26 AM »
Unless u tell me why Nas is a twat u ain't nuthin but a hater with no point

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2002, 10:02:24 AM »
Yes .... Yes He Is

He can rhyme no doubt and he's a tight rapper but hes still a twat. I've never seen it before until now.

:D

Lol, why do you think this Logic? Explain..

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Hittman

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2002, 10:06:37 AM »
Tight, this is almost becoming an obsession you have with me Mack. Just because Nas is 'ill as fuck' doesn't mean he can't be a twat.

He contradicts himself more then anyone else in hip hop I think. Dissing Jay-Z because hes worked with R Kelly and apparently got rapists more money. When hasn't Nas done tours & songs with R Kelly.....HAS HE?

He disses underground cats for backing up Jay-Z. Calls Jay-Z the king of champagne. Anyone remember the Oochie Wally video, LMAO. CONTRADICTION.

Disses Jay-Z for 'disrespecting women' when he hardly has respect for women. Saying he can bring most women to sleazy sluts. Erm, yeh Nas.

Theres loads more. I just aint going to waste my time making you look like a fool.

PS - Cameron? Isn't that the name of a country spelt wrong.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2002, 10:25:48 AM »

He disses underground cats for backing up Jay-Z. Calls Jay-Z the king of champagne. Anyone remember the Oochie Wally video, LMAO. CONTRADICTION.

He didn't really diss underground acts, he's had some beef with The Roots, he thinks their contradictive, 'cos if you remember that song they did "What They Do" the whole point of that song was to diss commercial rappers, then they did that Coke commercial and then they hooked up with Jay on that Unplugged session he did and Jay is one of hip-hop's most commercial acts. I can see his point too, but I like The Roots so I don't really care because at the end of the day they always come with quality music.
And the whole "Oochie Wally" thing is easy to label contradictive, that whole period Nas was caught up in the bling bling era, and like i've told everyone before he even admits that, but "Stillmatic" has no traces of that so I don't care what mistakes he made back then anymore, whether he can be consistant with this is another thing but i'm willing to give him that chance.

Disses Jay-Z for 'disrespecting women' when he hardly has respect for women. Saying he can bring most women to sleazy sluts. Erm, yeh Nas.

I don't know where you got this from  ???

But I guess thats your opinion of him, I personally consider him one of the realest people in hip-hop, after watching his MTV Diary it made that evident to me even more so. There's one thing that sticks out when he could of made alot of money from a beer commercial but he turned it down due to the impact it may of had on young kids that arent old enough to drink, that right there tells me that he isn't in this game neccesserily for the money and that he actually cares about his audience. And also everything he said in that recent radio interview about the state of hip-hop at the moment and how it needs to be purified makes total sense to me.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2002, 10:30:36 AM »
ya nas is a bitch

Hittman

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2002, 10:44:10 AM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1025552815;start=0#5 date=07/01/02 at 15:25:48]
He didn't really diss underground acts, he's had some beef with The Roots, he thinks their contradictive, 'cos if you remember that song they did "What They Do" the whole point of that song was to diss commercial rappers, then they did that Coke commercial and then they hooked up with Jay on that Unplugged session he did and Jay is one of hip-hop's most commercial acts. I can see his point too, but I like The Roots so I don't really care because at the end of the day they always come with quality music.

He also dissed Black Thought....

The Sleazy Sluts thing comes from Nas' mouth when he was doing some RnB remix I think with Jagged Edge....

But I guess thats your opinion of him, I personally consider him one of the realest people in hip-hop, after watching his MTV Diary it made that evident to me even more so. There's one thing that sticks out when he could of made alot of money from a beer commercial but he turned it down due to the impact it may of had on young kids that arent old enough to drink, that right there tells me that he isn't in this game neccesserily for the money and that he actually cares about his audience. And also everything he said in that recent radio interview about the state of hip-hop at the moment and how it needs to be purified makes total sense to me.

He can do all these things but he still contradicts himself way too much, and some of the things he comes out with is straight wack. I think he is fairly 'real' with his fans, but he is like I said before a twat at times.

Another thing he disses people that do songs about guns and violence then he goes makes songs with the same content. (THERE IS SONGS ON STILLMATIC THAT HAVE THAT SUBJECT MATTER)

Hes Constantly saying that there needs to be more love between brothers and then goes and say some of the most wackest comments in hip hop. During one of his concerts he says that he wished it was Jay-Z that was on the plane that Aaliyah died on and not Aaliyah.

Appparently (I cant confirm this because I dont live in America) he asked all his fans to beat down Funk Master Flex if they ever see him! ....And if someones brings him his chains he'll have a reward for them. Yeah Nas keep preaching all that brotherly love shit.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2002, 10:53:55 AM »
Now,i gotta agree wit him there,when he told every1 to jump flex,i mean fair enuff if it was sum underground rapper tellin ppl 2 jump sum1 cuz not many peeps are gunna hear it,but this guy sells MILLIONZ,and ppl are gunna do that sorta shit 4 him,i rememba a while back sum1 like icp sed sum shit like that and like a 100 of there fans found the dude hey was n about and put him in hospital,afterwards icp were actin all sorry and shit,that is 1 thing nas should have handled differently

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2002, 11:07:56 AM »

He also dissed Black Thought....

Black Thought is apart of The Roots so it's the same thing really  :-/

Another thing he disses people that do songs about guns and violence then he goes makes songs with the same content. (THERE IS SONGS ON STILLMATIC THAT HAVE THAT SUBJECT MATTER)

Naw, he didn't say about the violence and guns, he said about the rims and chains, and he was basically saying that they lack creativity when they rap about these things.

Hes Constantly saying that there needs to be more love between brothers and then goes and say some of the most wackest comments in hip hop. During one of his concerts he says that he wished it was Jay-Z that was on the plane that Aaliyah died on and not Aaliyah.

This was just a rumour, you can believe what you want but I personally don't believe it.

Appparently (I cant confirm this because I dont live in America) he asked all his fans to beat down Funk Master Flex if they ever see him! ....And if someones brings him his chains he'll have a reward for them. Yeah Nas keep preaching all that brotherly love shit.

Whoever goes out and does that shit is seriously stupid, but like you said you can't confirm it so therefore this is just another rumour. But at the end of the day almost every rapper is contradictive, from KRS to 2Pac, so you can't just say this shit about Nas when there's tonnes of other artists out there that do and say the the same things. But thats your opinion, i'm not here to change that, i'm just saying what I think.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2002, 11:37:18 AM »
ya nas is a bitch

i agree!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2002, 11:44:00 AM »
nas can be cocky but his talkin real at the moment, i feel what his bveen sayin about hip hop lately

peace

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2002, 12:13:39 PM »
nas can be cocky...

Yeah, he can be a bit cocky, but right now I think he has the right to be, he's dropped one great album, possibly the best of 2001. If he came out with those comments after "Nastradamus" without creating such an album as "Stillmatic" i'd prolly be agreeing with the comments Logic has just made, but right now Nas is at the top of his game, and I think the cockyness comes from proving all the haters and the doubters wrong, he had hardly anyone behind him before "Stillmatic", the critics just treated him as an inconsistent MC that fell off and couldn't come back, but he did. Look at 'Pac, he had his cocky times, but most people loved that about him because he proved himself through his music.

Jome

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2002, 12:58:05 PM »
I agree with Logic
Nas contradicts himself more than 3 bisexual elephants

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2002, 09:06:22 AM »
ice everything look at my tennis shoes i iced that....lol..thats not commercial or bling bling?...i believe so....most people are so quik to defend nas cuz hes so hyped by columbia and people like kay slay....he tells people to support kay slay...why?....cuz he supports nas?....yes....he thinks that kay slay is a good dj?...im sure he does...those mixtapes are hardly mixtapes....cipha sounds was right that most of the so called djs in ny are merely djs....Beat Junkies are DEEJAYS....X-Ecutioners are DEEJAYS....Cipha Sounds is a DEEJAY....Rhettmatic is a DEEJAY...Revolution is a DEEJAY....kayslay, funk and clue are djs...they play some "exclusive shit" but the mainly play the commercial shit....nas is just a hypocrite trying to get back into the underground.....but the underground dont want him...hes already mad himself the prince of bling bling....