Author Topic: UPDATED WITH FULL SONG T.I. - Louis Rag (Swizz Beats) PAPER TRAIL  (Read 872 times)

Invincible

Re: UPDATED WITH FULL SONG T.I. - Louis Rag (Swizz Beats) PAPER TRAIL
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2008, 07:25:19 PM »
man I can't listen to it with all that tagging. From what I just about heard because half of it was tagged, I'm not to impressed. Shit beat from Swizzy as usual.

No Matter What>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Louis Rag

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 08:32:52 PM »
Lunatic do you know if Paper Trail is gonna have more tracks like "No More What" or will it be a mix of those kinda songs and some club bangers ex: What's Up, What's Happing, Louis Rag
From my understanding, it will mostly be tracks like "no matter what" but lets not forget TI is a popular artist who is used to selling records; he'll have the mainstream joints to keep the album selling such as What's Up, What's Happening, Louis Rag, I'm Illy, Let My Beat Pound and probably one or two more

BUT I think the substance tracks will be in greater numbers than the club tracks; these tracks are confirmed and seem to have good messages: No Matter What, Collect Call, You Ain't Missing Nothing, Top Of The World, My Life: Your Entertainment
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 08:48:33 PM »
this shit is way better than a milli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont see it getting as big as a millie has gotten tho...

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2008, 08:51:02 PM »

if he releases this, it will blow up to the extent that "what you know" did - trust me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2008, 08:54:03 PM »

if he releases this, it will blow up to the extent that "what you know" did - trust me.

if i blows up like that, that would be pretty impressive. "What You Know" was a MAJOR single back in the day.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2008, 08:56:30 PM »

f i blows up like that, that would be pretty impressive. "What You Know" was a MAJOR single back in the day.
It has the formula to blow up like that - this is an absolute club banger, its extremely catchy and has one heck of a hook; the women will go CRAZY for this one as well.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2008, 08:59:31 PM »

f i blows up like that, that would be pretty impressive. "What You Know" was a MAJOR single back in the day.
It has the formula to blow up like that - this is an absolute club banger, its extremely catchy and has one heck of a hook; the women will go CRAZY for this one as well.

i guess, most tracks with swizzy blow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2008, 09:05:32 PM »

i guess, most tracks with swizzy blow up.
yup - not even sure this the single, it should be though.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2008, 03:16:14 PM »
Lunatic do you know if Paper Trail is gonna have more tracks like "No More What" or will it be a mix of those kinda songs and some club bangers ex: What's Up, What's Happing, Louis Rag
From my understanding, it will mostly be tracks like "no matter what" but lets not forget TI is a popular artist who is used to selling records; he'll have the mainstream joints to keep the album selling such as What's Up, What's Happening, Louis Rag, I'm Illy, Let My Beat Pound and probably one or two more

BUT I think the substance tracks will be in greater numbers than the club tracks; these tracks are confirmed and seem to have good messages: No Matter What, Collect Call, You Ain't Missing Nothing, Top Of The World, My Life: Your Entertainment

^sounds good homie! Hope a good quality version of Louis Rag leaks soon  ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2008, 03:57:11 PM »

^sounds good homie! Hope a good quality version of Louis Rag leaks soon  ;D
hell yeah i need that in hq definitely!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 01:20:14 AM »
the track is a definite banger. I'm not much a TI fan but this track is stupid 8)