Author Topic: snapper no warning shots dvd  (Read 618 times)

K-9

snapper no warning shots dvd
« on: June 29, 2008, 01:09:42 PM »

ANYONE COPED IT YET ??? IS IT WORTH PAYING FOR ???

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Re: snapper no warning shots dvd
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 01:13:57 PM »
no hate, but everything i ever heard from dude was far from good......hey, but i hope he gets his money, seems like he has a fanbase out there, wish him luck on his hustle
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

DPGC23

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
THIS WHER THEY XPOSE CAPONEE THEY SAID?>??

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 02:23:40 PM »
Snapper is a poor ass chicano tryin to diss hi-power in every minute of his, but it's kinda funny tho. Capone-E dropped a DVD with the same title on the same day.
And yes, Capone-E has an oriental name, but who cares as long as the music bumps  8)
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

The_Offence

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »
he exposed the fuck outta capone e, mr criminal & Hi Power

;D ;D capone e is really paki and dude real name is fahd azam he showed 3 different yearbooks, he showed pictures of his mom & sister

that guy capone e is a fake he ain't mexican or latino, he's full Pakistani

FAHD AZAM

he showed videos of hi power members doing karaoke acting gay as fuck

that shit is funny

« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 09:26:03 PM by The_Offence »

7Complex0Mind7

• Lil Geezy
  • Weed & Syrup Til' I Die
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 09:51:48 PM »

;D ;D capone e is really paki and dude real name is fahd azam he showed 3 different yearbooks, he showed pictures of his mom & sister

FAHD AZAM

that shit is funny

Now remember your not supposed to DRINK the bong water...

If dude was Paki (with the fan base he has with California Chicanos) you think he wouldn't be exposed until NOW??

You don't think anyone would have noticed before??

I'm not an expert or anything like that but homeboy looks & sounds Mexican to me...NOT Pakistani.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlqaSZEjulY&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlqaSZEjulY&amp;hl=en</a>
They be talkin' too loud? Naw yu be listenin' too hard. Jus pay these niggas no attention nd keep fuckin' they broad.

The_Offence

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 08:37:11 AM »
capone e told one of his people to post up some shit he wrote on that guy funks forum where he admitted his name was fahd azam so i  don't know what you talking about, this guy had proof he even said his mom & sisters name which were both Arabic names, capone e was mad about  the shit he wrote about his mom and sister,remember this guy that made this dvd used to be part of capone e's click he was signed to hi power so he had all the info on capone e, video footage, pics, ect, capone e went to cannon springs find the 1991 and i think it was the 1993 year book it shows  pics of him and it said his name is fahd azam he showed the year books, he gave you the school, the year, so you can go look it up for your self if you didn't believe him, he even had pic's of capone when he was younger where he had hair on his head thats when you can she the Pakistani in him,that guy said he goes by the name Fabian on the streets so people think he's Chicano, notice he never uses much Spanish words just simple ones, and people been trying to get him to admit his race about 3 year ago and he kept ducking it until now

homebody's people posted up some shit written by capone e where he admitted his name was fahd azam so it's not a rumor, just ask that guy that run the chicano rap site, funk that sometimes post in here if you don't believe me

HE'S NOT CHICANO HE'S PAKISTANI, HE ADMITTED HIS NAME IS FAHD AZAM, THERES ALSO OTHER MEMBERS IN HI POWER WHO'S PAKISTANI THAT DON'T RAP BUT RUN WITH CAPONE E

HE GOT EXPOSED it's not about dricking water when he admitted him self his name is fahd azam he got exposed so he came out and said yea my name is fahd azam because he know people can go to cannon springs and pull up his pic in the year book and his name is right there

a grip of mexican rappers already called capone e out about not being mexican before this dvd even came out, conejo ect

this came out last year before this dvd dropped so people new about this shit before this dvd

Juan Gambino - Fuck Mr.Caphony

« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 08:57:35 AM by The_Offence »

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 09:41:45 AM »
lol conejo is been beefin wit capone e  for years, not just ''called him out on it already'' . snappers best day was wen he was eatin, wit the hi power roster, eversince that i think he's lost a few pounds lol....  n before this got to be about his race wheter he sur side rider or a taliban affiliate . SNAPPER SUCKS
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

K-9

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 05:57:38 PM »

FAHD AZAM

that shit is funny

Where can i see that  ??? ;D  :laugh: . Okay  I have to download some of Snappers album and see if its really that wack like some of yall said

Outlaw_91791

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 09:18:19 PM »
capone e told one of his people to post up some shit he wrote on that guy funks forum where he admitted his name was fahd azam so i  don't know what you talking about, this guy had proof he even said his mom & sisters name which were both Arabic names, capone e was mad about  the shit he wrote about his mom and sister,remember this guy that made this dvd used to be part of capone e's click he was signed to hi power so he had all the info on capone e, video footage, pics, ect, capone e went to cannon springs find the 1991 and i think it was the 1993 year book it shows  pics of him and it said his name is fahd azam he showed the year books, he gave you the school, the year, so you can go look it up for your self if you didn't believe him, he even had pic's of capone when he was younger where he had hair on his head thats when you can she the Pakistani in him,that guy said he goes by the name Fabian on the streets so people think he's Chicano, notice he never uses much Spanish words just simple ones, and people been trying to get him to admit his race about 3 year ago and he kept ducking it until now

homebody's people posted up some shit written by capone e where he admitted his name was fahd azam so it's not a rumor, just ask that guy that run the chicano rap site, funk that sometimes post in here if you don't believe me

HE'S NOT CHICANO HE'S PAKISTANI, HE ADMITTED HIS NAME IS FAHD AZAM, THERES ALSO OTHER MEMBERS IN HI POWER WHO'S PAKISTANI THAT DON'T RAP BUT RUN WITH CAPONE E

HE GOT EXPOSED it's not about dricking water when he admitted him self his name is fahd azam he got exposed so he came out and said yea my name is fahd azam because he know people can go to cannon springs and pull up his pic in the year book and his name is right there

a grip of mexican rappers already called capone e out about not being mexican before this dvd even came out, conejo ect

this came out last year before this dvd dropped so people new about this shit before this dvd

do you know where we can download this dvd at?

The_Offence

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 10:32:20 PM »

it was on youtube thats where i saw it but i think capone e had it removed because it's no longer there... that shit was damaging to his career.... i don't think i ever seen a rapper get exposed that bad.....that guy said what ever he had to say about capone e but then he had the proof, thats what made it so damaging...... so i think capoine e had it removed from youtube

capone e's career is over once you see that DVD you'll know his career is over because its not like this guy is just saying random shit he's proving it with pictures or video footage and other documents, capone e can't even say he's lying, and he hasn't, he got caught thats it

HIS NAME IS FAHD AZAM He's from Pakistan and he still has family there.... but he uses a Latin name on the street (Fabian)

that guy fooled a lot of mexicans  and made more of there style
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 10:34:56 PM by The_Offence »

Outlaw_91791

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 10:35:58 PM »

it was on youtube thats where i saw it but i think capone e had it removed because it's no longer there... that shit was damaging to his career.... i don't think i ever seen a rapper get exposed that bad.....that guy said what ever he had to say about capone e but then he had the proof, thats what made it so damaging...... so i think capoine e had it removed from youtube

capone e's career is over once you see that DVD you'll know his career is over because its not like this guy is just saying random shit he's proving it with pictures or video footage and other documents, capone e can't even say he's lying, and he hasn't, he got caught thats it

HIS NAME IS FAHD AZAM He's from Pakistani and still has family there.... but he uses a Latin name on the street (Fabian)

that guy fooled a lot of mexicans  ;D

Yeah I also saw it on youtube but not the full thing, I see the pic of him and his real name along with his mom and dads. but their is more then one pic? shit I hope this shit leaks soon

The_Offence

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 10:45:46 PM »

HIS NAME IS FAHD AZAM He's from Pakistani and still has family there.... but he uses a Latin name on the street (Fabian)

that guy fooled a lot of mexicans  ;D

Yeah I also saw it on youtube but not the full thing, I see the pic of him and his real name along with his mom and dads. but their is more then one pic? shit I hope this shit leaks soon
the full dvd was on on youtube last week there was 9 different parts more than one person had it up then over the weekend it was all gone now all thats left is the trailer, i think capone e got in contact with the people running youtube and told them to remove it, artist do shit like that, thats why a lot of embarrassing stuff get removed on youtube because the artist told them to take it down

but im sure somebody will post it up soon