Author Topic: [Video] - Tony Yayo and Spider Loc speaking on Young Buck  (Read 1159 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Black Gloves

Re: [Video] - Tony Yayo and Spider Loc speaking on Young Buck
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 02:51:12 PM »
Should we count this as Spider Loc's first G-Unit video ??? ???

Or maybe first video appereance ???

hmmmmm....hard to know

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 03:11:37 PM »
thay had gay sex after thay finishd talkin

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 03:46:59 PM »
Yo SPICEGIRL97 (that was a good year for the spice girls by the way),  your sig is mad funny nigg@.  I barely noticed young bucks chain on the ground lol!  But that picture is from the 213 album. Spider just put his bitch ass face over warren g's face.  look it up holmes...

anywho...  funny ass video.  especially funny how spider dont even know that hes next to go.  Yayo dont give a fuck about that wack ass scrub, he reports directly to 50 Cent 24/7.  When 50 drops spider, Yayo gonna diss that cornball ass nigg@ too.  U Telling me he gonna drop Buck (who was the tightest member), but keep spider loc because hes smokin' hot right now and gonna move a million cd's?  jokes on u SPICEGIRL97.

"I aint sayin' that u dope nigg@....  But u better than Spider Loc nigg@" 

December '08. 

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 03:49:54 PM »

no they didnt dog . . yayo did spider was left out as usuall and just had to watch

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 04:12:36 PM »
So basically Spider heard Yayo was comin to Cali & he wanted to know if he could meet up with him to get some footage of Yayo saying Spider was with G-Unit, because no one on DubCC believed him lol.

There aren't too many rappers that I can say I make more money than, but he's certainly one of them, no doubt.  8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 04:28:35 PM »
Its funny yall know all this inside info and you see a 10 minute clip out a 24 hour day and assume you know everything thats going on. Niggaz just love to run in an spi topic and hate/suck his dick on how wack he is and all that. And it be these same square ass wackwallstreet niggaz lol. Shouldnt yall be promoting L.A.next to flop? Thats exactly why 50 keep pushin game shit back like he said he was cause him and his bullshit fanbase dont know how to respect the real. Da1uluv2hate go get it nigga. Get L.A.next to flop too.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 04:32:21 PM »
It's funny how everytime someone has something negative to say about Spider Loc, they're automatically called a "hater".

Ever stop to think that his music just really does suck?

50 didn't get rich by making dumb moves in the industry. He has Spider thinking he's a part of G-Unit, etc so he can keep some credit (very little though) with the westcoast fanbase. He's not an artist, just a small pawn to help 50 some more....

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 04:44:09 PM »
50 been had street cred before Spi. He aint going to the hoods in cali he there to do business and go back to ny. He would just bring the shooters from ny to la. What would be the point of puttin a nigga down just because he's from the west coast? If you seen the video he had grape sts already there when spi came. You niggaz kill me over and over with this dumb shit about he needs muscle out west he got shooters from ny if anything pop and he had the grape sts too.

And it is hating when you dont like a nigga and its very clear, and you come into every topic bout the nigga and say the same dumb shit. Buddy thats hate for a person whih makes them haters. If you stated your opinion and moved on its something different but to come in every topic and be negative translates to a hater. Thats what it is to be a hater. See you a hater and didnt even know it and its plenty more.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »
But that picture is from the 213 album. Spider just put his bitch ass face over warren g's face.  look it up holmes...

thats right, lmao at this muthafucka, I cant believe he still breathin
anyway

whats next?  ::)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 04:48:48 PM »
50 been had hoes like Spider before. He aint going to the hood. He would just bring the stooges from ny to pa. What would be the hurt in stickin it in a nigga just because he's from the west coast? If you seen the video he had lost respect from any & everyone already when spi came. You niggaz kill me over and over with this dumb shit about he needs muscle out west he got shooters from ny if anything pop and he had the grape sts too.

And it is hating when you dont like a nigga and its very clear, and you come into every topic bout the nigga and say the same dumb shit. Buddy thats hate for a person whih makes them haters. If you stated your opinion and moved on its something different but to come in every topic and be negative translates to a hater. Thats what it is to be a hater. See you a hater and didnt even know it and its plenty more.

Sorry, couldn't quite make all that out, over the "Spider Loc Blows Goats" chants from everyone with an ear for music.......

Okka

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »
But that picture is from the 213 album. Spider just put his bitch ass face over warren g's face.  look it up holmes...

Yeah :D I was just about to say this same shit.

westsiderider323

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »

no they didnt dog . . yayo did spider was left out as usuall and just had to watch

lol yea u prolly rite

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 06:04:57 PM »
damn all this  bullshit got me confused man, i mean i swear it wasnt supposed to be like this. especially this much hate towards buck comin from spider, which is the member thatfucked wit him from the unit the most. we'll see what happens tho, im actually suprrised spi didnt go fuck wit buck when he got kicked out ...cuz that was his man. but then again buck talkin that he gon go n fuck wit game just to throw it on 50's face, but how is that smart? game cant do wat 50 did for buck period. u know it
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »

thats right, lmao at this muthafucka, I cant believe he still breathin
anyway

whats next?  ::)

Whaaaat?! lol

kemizt