Author Topic: [Video] - Tony Yayo and Spider Loc speaking on Young Buck  (Read 1158 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [Video] - Tony Yayo and Spider Loc speaking on Young Buck
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 07:21:55 PM »
50 been had hoes like Spider before. He aint going to the hood. He would just bring the stooges from ny to pa. What would be the hurt in stickin it in a nigga just because he's from the west coast? If you seen the video he had lost respect from any & everyone already when spi came. You niggaz kill me over and over with this dumb shit about he needs muscle out west he got shooters from ny if anything pop and he had the grape sts too.

And it is hating when you dont like a nigga and its very clear, and you come into every topic bout the nigga and say the same dumb shit. Buddy thats hate for a person whih makes them haters. If you stated your opinion and moved on its something different but to come in every topic and be negative translates to a hater. Thats what it is to be a hater. See you a hater and didnt even know it and its plenty more.

Sorry, couldn't quite make all that out, over the "Spider Loc Blows Goats" chants from everyone with an ear for music.......
Nice editing. You can't come back from my shit. I make points with my shit that's y u don't want to read my shit unlike you guys with the 2nd grade shit o he wack shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »
50 been had hoes like Spider before. He aint going to the hood. He would just bring the stooges from ny to pa. What would be the hurt in stickin it in a nigga just because he's from the west coast? If you seen the video he had lost respect from any & everyone already when spi came. You niggaz kill me over and over with this dumb shit about he needs muscle out west he got shooters from ny if anything pop and he had the grape sts too.

And it is hating when you dont like a nigga and its very clear, and you come into every topic bout the nigga and say the same dumb shit. Buddy thats hate for a person whih makes them haters. If you stated your opinion and moved on its something different but to come in every topic and be negative translates to a hater. Thats what it is to be a hater. See you a hater and didnt even know it and its plenty more.

Sorry, couldn't quite make all that out, over the "Spider Loc Blows Goats" chants from everyone with an ear for music.......
Nice editing. You can't come back from my shit. I make points with my shit that's y u don't want to read my shit unlike you guys with the 2nd grade shit o he wack shit.
lol keep pushing little trooper. The "editing" was done so HOPEFULLY you'd see it on purpose. I don't recall myself submitting any "o he wack" comments, your overall intelligence seems to be right on par with a student on a very short bus, and finally you think Spider Loc can rap and/or make songs?!??!

Sit down junior before you catch an asthma attack.  ::)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 12:02:02 AM »

lol keep pushing little trooper. The "editing" was done so HOPEFULLY you'd see it on purpose. I don't recall myself submitting any "o he wack" comments, your overall intelligence seems to be right on par with a student on a very short bus, and finally you think Spider Loc can rap and/or make songs?!??!

I guess so, I love the comedy the way you play shit off when its the truth. Only niggaz who aint got no life would continue over and over to down another nigga. No need going back and forth with this white boy from idaho bout rap its like trying to explain hood politics to a kkk nigga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 12:35:16 AM »
But that picture is from the 213 album. Spider just put his bitch ass face over warren g's face.  look it up holmes...

thats right, lmao at this muthafucka, I cant believe he still breathin
anyway

whats next?  ::)

Thats a fuckin sick ass cover, 1 of his best yet!!!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 02:01:40 AM »
lol @ them 2 knuckleheads. Instead of actually dropping an album, all they do is gossip about eachother. Acting tough with the 'i dont give a fuck' attitude, but all they do is giving a fuck about what others do and say.

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 03:32:38 AM »
Buck and Game created Spi. Dude has no loyalty.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 04:04:56 AM »
But that picture is from the 213 album. Spider just put his bitch ass face over warren g's face.  look it up holmes...

anyway

you mean one of 213's best yet right? did you see what I posted? damn, only original thing is his face and youn buck's chain  ::)

8) 8) 8)

8) 8) 8)

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2008, 04:11:35 AM »

anyway

you mean one of 213's best yet right? did you see what I posted? damn, only original thing is his face and youn buck's chain  ::)

8) 8) 8)

8) 8) 8)
Most mixtape covers jack stuff from photos. You forgettin the background , the blending and the Buck on the TV.  8)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2008, 05:28:04 AM »
Yo SPICEGIRL97 (that was a good year for the spice girls by the way),  your sig is mad funny nigg@.  I barely noticed young bucks chain on the ground lol!  But that picture is from the 213 album. Spider just put his bitch ass face over warren g's face.  look it up holmes...

anywho...  funny ass video.  especially funny how spider dont even know that hes next to go.  Yayo dont give a fuck about that wack ass scrub, he reports directly to 50 Cent 24/7.  When 50 drops spider, Yayo gonna diss that cornball ass nigg@ too.  U Telling me he gonna drop Buck (who was the tightest member), but keep spider loc because hes smokin' hot right now and gonna move a million cd's?  jokes on u SPICEGIRL97.

"I aint sayin' that u dope nigg@....  But u better than Spider Loc nigg@" 

December '08. 
spicegirl97 woooooooooooow!!! get a life loser just anotha game dick ryda a suppose a dont think its cool to support male strippers but if thats ure thing stick in!!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2008, 08:16:34 AM »
This is just one wack rappers vs good rappers beef. Just throw those diss tracks and let's get over it.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2008, 09:19:47 AM »
Buck and Game created Spi. Dude has no loyalty.

50 and Jimmy created Game too....and 50 gave Buck the chance to shine with a record deal. When you talk about loyalty you can not have it both ways.

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2008, 09:25:13 AM »
GAME OWES HIS CAREER TO 50.. IT'S NOT HATE IT'S A FACT

DRE IS KNOWN FOR DICKING HIS ARTIST.. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME DRE BLEW UP AN ARTIST( NO HOMO).. IT WAS THAT WHITE BOY FROM DET..IT WAS DRE ALONG WITH THE HELP OF 50 AND JIMMY THAT GOT GAME'S SHIT POPPEN.. IF EM NEVER FOUND 50 GAME WOULDA NEVER DROPPED AN LP ON AFTER MATH... I LUV GAME BUT HE NEEDS TO STOP FRONTIN 4 REAL.. U WOULDA GOT DROPPED AND 50 DID GIVE U THOSE 6 RECORDS

U CAN LISTEN TO THE HOOKS OF CHURCH FOR THUGS AND SPECIAL .... THEY GOT 50'S SIGNATURE ALL OF OVER IT...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2008, 09:27:20 AM »
since when did g unit become a set?????
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »

I guess so, I love the comedy the way you play shit off when its the truth. Only niggaz who aint got no life would continue over and over to down another nigga. No need going back and forth with this white boy from idaho bout rap its like trying to explain hood politics to a kkk nigga.
Good thinking champ.  ::) I heard Idaho is where the real G's are at, right? I mean, I'm guessing that could be where Spider currently resides, as anyone from California that matters in the game say they can't find him CA, period.

His music = garbage.

His 4th grade diploma = biggest claim to fame he'll have.

His parents = ashamed that they still have to pay for Spider's groceries each month, when they know damn-well his food stamps will take care of that right off the bat.

Now, please, go ahead and "play that shit off like it's comedy".........but it's the truth.  8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »
"When im rolling
The loc could still roll a blunt good
On the hood ask dirt,diggs,and pirate from fronthood"

Nigga spi stay on the eastside,watts,and compton. The nigga be all up in the jordans down with puto d mack and pipe even their hoods is beefin. I even think BL was in the blutiful world video dummy real street niggaz. His mother been in tragniew park all his life.
" Get more love from tragniew than mc eiht"
The nigga grew up fuckin with baby lane. He even fuck with the 30's nigga. His street cred is through the roof.

Game puttin smokers on his team lol. But A.R. A real nigga and some more but they extorting him. Can't say that bout the loc.

Spi did like 5 years hit the 3 yard at 18 when game was playing basketball. Game wish he had the type of credibility. Come on nigga.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 05:10:43 PM by Trav Treezy »