Author Topic: Notorious BIG - Last Dayz Original Version  (Read 264 times)

underdog

Notorious BIG - Last Dayz Original Version
« on: June 28, 2008, 03:42:30 PM »
DL - http://www.linkbucks.com/link/fbe184ea/18736

6 Last Day
FEATURING THE LOX
Produced by Havoc, co-produced by Puffy and Stevie J.

Havoc -I got a call from Puff, he asked for a record for Big and he wanted some street shit. The beat that ended up on the album wasn’t the original beat that I had done. I did a beat that Puff liked and the reel had got stolen. So I had a whole new beat. Puff co-produced it with me and then The LOX jumped on it. Puffy added like a string to it and like some weird funny sound. It was almost similar to the original beat, but the original one was way better than that. I wish that could pop up now. I had made the beat from scratch, without putting it on disc and then saving it to disc. I just recorded it straight to reel and somebody hated, and stole the reel.

Jadakiss -When we did “Last Days,” we were still, I wouldn’t say rookies, but we were new to the Bad Boy family. We got the call from Darren [Dean] from Ruff Ryders, our manager back then. He wanted us to go to Daddy’s House. We didn’t even know we was getting on a B.I.G. album, so when he called us to get on it, we was wild happy. We go down there, walk in, and it’s smoky—they used to have it like the Shaolin Temple. Anyway, the beat’s knocking, Junior M.A.F.I.A. was in there, and we was drinking, smoking heavy, living the dream, like, “We about to get on a song with Big!”
Puff was the overseer, but song-wise, Big could do whatever he wanted. He was like, “We just going to make a hard joint,” ’cause it wasn’t going to be a single. He just told us to do us, and let us rock. We probably took a little longer than usual, ’cause it was Big and we was probably a little nervous. But after we settled down, hit a couple of blunts, we was good.
I had a verse I wanted to use, something that I had already. I was probably being lazy. I spit it to Big and he was like, “Nah Kiss, I know you can come harder than that. Don’t use that one, make something right now.” I was like, “Damn, Big told me to do it over. I know I got to come with another one.” So I came with the joint I came with, and he was just feeling that shit crazy.
Big laid his verse last. He out-smoked everybody. Niggas was on the floor all asleep and slumped over in the booth and he went in at like six, seven in the morning, and laid some crazy shit. We finally left right when they was setting up the mic and all of that. We was tired. We was young niggas. All that weed was killing us back then.

StevenQBosell

Re: Notorious BIG - Last Dayz Original Version
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 04:50:54 PM »
Props man, that shit is hard

+1

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 08:04:09 PM »
sounds way iller than the final one.

Soopahigh

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 12:44:59 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 09:32:06 AM »
DL - http://www.linkbucks.com/link/fbe184ea/18736

6 Last Day
FEATURING THE LOX
Produced by Havoc, co-produced by Puffy and Stevie J.

Havoc -I got a call from Puff, he asked for a record for Big and he wanted some street shit. The beat that ended up on the album wasn’t the original beat that I had done. I did a beat that Puff liked and the reel had got stolen. So I had a whole new beat. Puff co-produced it with me and then The LOX jumped on it. Puffy added like a string to it and like some weird funny sound. It was almost similar to the original beat, but the original one was way better than that. I wish that could pop up now. I had made the beat from scratch, without putting it on disc and then saving it to disc. I just recorded it straight to reel and somebody hated, and stole the reel.

Jadakiss -When we did “Last Days,” we were still, I wouldn’t say rookies, but we were new to the Bad Boy family. We got the call from Darren [Dean] from Ruff Ryders, our manager back then. He wanted us to go to Daddy’s House. We didn’t even know we was getting on a B.I.G. album, so when he called us to get on it, we was wild happy. We go down there, walk in, and it’s smoky—they used to have it like the Shaolin Temple. Anyway, the beat’s knocking, Junior M.A.F.I.A. was in there, and we was drinking, smoking heavy, living the dream, like, “We about to get on a song with Big!”
Puff was the overseer, but song-wise, Big could do whatever he wanted. He was like, “We just going to make a hard joint,” ’cause it wasn’t going to be a single. He just told us to do us, and let us rock. We probably took a little longer than usual, ’cause it was Big and we was probably a little nervous. But after we settled down, hit a couple of blunts, we was good.
I had a verse I wanted to use, something that I had already. I was probably being lazy. I spit it to Big and he was like, “Nah Kiss, I know you can come harder than that. Don’t use that one, make something right now.” I was like, “Damn, Big told me to do it over. I know I got to come with another one.” So I came with the joint I came with, and he was just feeling that shit crazy.
Big laid his verse last. He out-smoked everybody. Niggas was on the floor all asleep and slumped over in the booth and he went in at like six, seven in the morning, and laid some crazy shit. We finally left right when they was setting up the mic and all of that. We was tired. We was young niggas. All that weed was killing us back then.

the album version is way better!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 11:32:09 AM »
PROPS

D-Stress

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 12:03:23 PM »
Good Song.What About The Text?Where Does It Come From?Some "Making Of.." Article?Can You Up The Whole Text?

underdog

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 12:56:02 PM »
text is from xxls making of life after death, search their website and youll find it quick

D-Stress

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 01:10:12 PM »
thx

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 02:21:11 PM »
damn, we need this one in CDQ!

Lucifuge

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 10:49:53 PM »
damn Hav iz a beast
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D