Author Topic: NEW DANNY BOY ALBUM COMING SOON  (Read 3145 times)

Klue

Re: NEW DANNY BOY ALBUM COMING SOON
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 12:42:02 AM »
Why even bother to press the cd?  Its not like you are selling it at Best Buy, Walmart, and Target?  You are only selling it onliine.  Why not just put it up for a cheap paid download, and don't even worry about pressing the cd?  That will save you money, plus it will save on shipping.  I mean, who even listens to cd's anymore?

Thats what I don't get about bootleggers.  Well actually I do get it, you guys have zero business sense.

You prefer the FTP bootlegs ?? LOl for one time a project is entierely pressed we must glad to see that..
I just hope the price will be fair..

D-Stress

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 12:43:11 AM »
who even listens to cd's anymore?
  ???
Its not like you are selling it at Best Buy, Walmart, and Target?  You are only selling it onliine.
why?

Kameroti

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 06:52:35 AM »
dudes mad im trying to give fans what they want? ahhahaha wow that makes sense...

people would rather have a pressed cd then some mp3 downloads for allot of reasons,, the collecable factor for one

and the cd will be avail on amazon, fye, barns and noble, virgin mega and shit like that

like i said if this cd does well enough i will release the danny boy 96 deathrow album

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 07:01:53 AM »
WOW that album looks tight, love the cover. I hope the album is CDQ though. Not like FTPE's shitty releases.

has JUST BECUASE got danny boy in?

where can we buy this?

D-Stress

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 07:33:32 AM »
dudes mad im trying to give fans what they want? ahhahaha wow that makes sense...

people would rather have a pressed cd then some mp3 downloads for allot of reasons,, the collecable factor for one

and the cd will be avail on amazon, fye, barns and noble, virgin mega and shit like that

like i said if this cd does well enough i will release the danny boy 96 deathrow album

so its gon be a "only via internet release"?
damn release that 96-album in any way (internet, stores,whatever) :D

Kameroti

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 07:38:32 AM »
im waiting to get the finished master cd back (today or tommorow) to start selling it. I want to make sure everything is 100% a GO dont want to disappoint the buyers like ftp has

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 08:14:33 AM »
im waiting to get the finished master cd back (today or tommorow) to start selling it. I want to make sure everything is 100% a GO dont want to disappoint the buyers like ftp has
Looking Foward To Both Of Em...

D-Stress

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2008, 09:16:22 AM »

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »

Mad?  Don't assume shit, I don't care what you do.  I'm not gonna buy this, I could care less how you put it out.  I'm just telling you to use your head a bit.  What kind of fanbase do you really think danny boy has?  You think that he has thousands of fans that are going to buy this album?  Face reality man...I doubt you will get 500 sales, and you are going to spend all the money to press it, and create the album cover and what not, and then be dissapointed in the lack of sales, and realize that you didn't make shit on this release.  I don't know how many bootleggers of this deathrow music need to go through this shit before they learn.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2008, 03:29:21 PM »

i jus hope ppl buy this album for the 96 album to come out

Kameroti

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 03:42:59 PM »

Mad?  Don't assume shit, I don't care what you do.  I'm not gonna buy this, I could care less how you put it out.  I'm just telling you to use your head a bit.  What kind of fanbase do you really think danny boy has?  You think that he has thousands of fans that are going to buy this album?  Face reality man...I doubt you will get 500 sales, and you are going to spend all the money to press it, and create the album cover and what not, and then be dissapointed in the lack of sales, and realize that you didn't make shit on this release.  I don't know how many bootleggers of this deathrow music need to go through this shit before they learn.

1st and foremost i have been in the retail music business for YEARS, I have an in house designer who did the cover, he got no money but his weekly pay, as for pressing the cd thats nothing, im partners with a company who does cd/dvd pressing thats why ill be able to offer something like this for cheap.

so if we sell 500 cds id be happy with that.. the difference with me and the other people like ftp, i have unlimited amount of resources that cost me close to nothing.... they dont

Kameroti

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2008, 03:44:00 PM »

thats what we hope as well./...

we will be having allot more releases as well, Armory Gang CD, Pentagon Compilation. Maybe I will release some of the original young assassins material.

Remember all our cds/dvds are retail pressed in cases with barcodes and shrinkwraped

In The Bank Entertainment / AEG
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 03:45:37 PM by Kameroti »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2008, 04:05:29 PM »

thats what we hope as well./...

we will be having allot more releases as well, Armory Gang CD, Pentagon Compilation. Maybe I will release some of the original young assassins material.

Remember all our cds/dvds are retail pressed in cases with barcodes and shrinkwraped

In The Bank Entertainment / AEG

whos featured in the armory gang cd?

Kameroti

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2008, 04:33:46 PM »
dunno yet, im real good friends with bulletz and im working on his cd which will prob feat kurupt, roscoe and more. im also prob gonna do a dogg pound east compilation feat bulletz, japan, young ace and more of the eastcoast dpg guys

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2008, 05:26:32 PM »
man i give you muthafucca's this,yall some real fan boys cause yall will wait and wait on this hahahahahahhahahaa,just got to have a member of the row in yall lives huh hahaha,i ain't mad at yall,true fans right here haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp