Author Topic: NEW DANNY BOY ALBUM COMING SOON  (Read 3059 times)

Ezekiel Whitmore

Re: NEW DANNY BOY ALBUM COMING SOON
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2008, 06:27:12 AM »
Is there any chance you could post pictures of the finished product?

D-Stress

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2008, 06:39:34 AM »
yes the thug life cd is pressed and shrinkwrapped

is prince ital joe credited on the song "thug life", it was prince ital joe right?
"buss mi bloodclaat gun.." i thought prince ital joe wasnt fuckin with pac around 94 but its HIM.
hes also on yo-yo´s "givin it up" from her "you betta ask somebody" album
PRINCE ITAL JOE RIP!

YALL BETTA RELEASE THAT 96 ALBUM!

Yeah, it's Prince Ital Joe. He was on a good bit of Thug Life material.

maybe with death row but not thug life.
prince ital joe was fuckin wit marky mark (they blew up in EU) until 95.
thats why im surprised about these 2 features.thug life and yo-yo.
how he got with all these west coast cats?

speaking of jamaicans:

anyone know who the jamaican on "runnin OG´s" was?he has two deferent verses on 2 OG´s.

og 1 http://youtube.com/watch?v=tFKqXoSRKrQ&feature=related
og 2 http://youtube.com/watch?v=CfQTj2yHfGo

p.s. it NOT buju banton as some fools claim.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 06:49:59 AM by Junior Capo »

Kameroti

« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2008, 08:09:29 AM »
soon as the cds get here monday ill post pics of finished product

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2008, 08:18:27 AM »
soon as the cds get here monday ill post pics of finished product

Nice one. Thanks.

Klue

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2008, 08:50:19 AM »
can we excpeted to have inserts in both albums ?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Kameroti

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2008, 09:24:02 AM »
also let me make a quick note to the people here.... if anything we put out leaks on the internet we will halt every project scheduled to be released. And trust me we have some great shit lined up for the people.

now to some of you that may not mean shit because internet "props" mean so much but to us that means we will limit our sales to dedicated consumers and have to raise the prices well beyond what we want to.

I mean we try our best to satisfy the people with making real pressed cds, artwork, and at a price ANYONE can afford (I mean 10-18 bucks for some RARE collectible cmon) we just hope some of you give us the respect and allow us to keep supplying the masses

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2008, 09:29:50 AM »
Amen To That...

D-Stress

« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2008, 10:01:03 AM »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2008, 11:19:41 AM »
also let me make a quick note to the people here.... if anything we put out leaks on the internet we will halt every project scheduled to be released. And trust me we have some great shit lined up for the people.

now to some of you that may not mean shit because internet "props" mean so much but to us that means we will limit our sales to dedicated consumers and have to raise the prices well beyond what we want to.

I mean we try our best to satisfy the people with making real pressed cds, artwork, and at a price ANYONE can afford (I mean 10-18 bucks for some RARE collectible cmon) we just hope some of you give us the respect and allow us to keep supplying the masses

homie u kno i got ur back. i jus hope other ppl will take this seriously though.

see the moment the 96 danny boy album is mastered can u up some snippets please?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2008, 01:00:29 PM »
if anything we put out leaks on the internet we will halt every project scheduled to be released. And trust me we have some great shit lined up for the people.

here's the fine print on this whole situation

I support what you're doing, but it's unrealistic to have that attitude in this era when everything eventually leaks

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2008, 01:06:05 PM »
Kameroti You Should Go Private With The Sales Cause Some Lil 13 Year Old Will Want Net Fame And Will Leak It..Consider That...When I Sold Some Shyt Back N Da Day I Did It Privately, I Profitted Very Well Contrary To Popular Belief About Me...And This Hasn't Leaked Til This Day & That Was Over A Year Ago...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 01:08:54 PM by StillRize »

Kameroti

« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2008, 01:14:40 PM »
if this cd gets leaked then im sure we will go private for future sales (kind of like g lit does )
i cant really restrict the sales because its so cheap, i mean like i said $18 should be nothing to have a real cd thats bound to be a collectible in your hands.

we shall see i mean we dont have many orders now so if it leaks ill know who did it but llike i said hopefully the buyers respect us enough to not leak it so we can continue bringing new shit

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2008, 01:17:00 PM »
Yea Maybe Your Pricing Will Change Some People's Mind But Hey Give It A Try...Im Gonna Cop Next Week From You... 

Kameroti

« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2008, 01:18:23 PM »
check ur pms