Author Topic: NEW DANNY BOY ALBUM COMING SOON  (Read 3105 times)

Ezekiel Whitmore

Re: NEW DANNY BOY ALBUM COMING SOON
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2008, 05:08:06 PM »
this is some bootleg shit that wont last a couple weeks.

Kameroti is doing everything like a real label, Having the album mastered, professional artwork created, and having his cds pressed.
Not doing it all from his desktop PC.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »
this is some bootleg shit that wont last a couple weeks.

Kameroti is doing everything like a real label, Having the album mastered, professional artwork created, and having his cds pressed.
Not doing it all from his desktop PC.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH BURN! Lol. + 1

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »
Im tryna buy the Thug Life and Nate Dogg cd but keep getting error messages when I go to pay?

ERROR: 5: missing x_amount

And it also said something about wrong shipping amount but theres only the one $5 option available...

Whatsup? Also was wondering how secure the network is with credit cards, only has http, not https

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2008, 05:20:46 PM »
Im tryna buy the Thug Life and Nate Dogg cd but keep getting error messages when I go to pay?

ERROR: 5: missing x_amount

And it also said something about wrong shipping amount but theres only the one $5 option available...

Whatsup? Also was wondering how secure the network is with credit cards, only has http, not https

Yeah, That is why I haven't ordered it yet. I think I will get mine from Amazon instead. Just for the security reasons.

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2008, 05:57:52 PM »
I went through the site and used the paypal option so I didn't have to go through and give out a credit card number again
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

Kameroti

« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2008, 08:25:44 PM »
i dunno why people having problems with ordering... also our site is 100 secure the checkout creditcard shit is with ccnow (one of the biggest, best online creditcard transaction clients) they insure your transaction and are as secure as paypal

Kameroti

« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2008, 08:26:19 PM »
and dude from ftp, fall back and hit your head on something sharp, go write with black sharpie on one of your cds or something. How can you CLAIM to be a real record label when 1) you dont have distribution and 2)you sell MIXTAPES not real cds.. a rapper can "Authorize" you all they want to put a cd out but your just pressing mixtapes on your home cpu thats not being a "real label" lol

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2008, 09:39:12 PM »
i dunno why people having problems with ordering... also our site is 100 secure the checkout creditcard shit is with ccnow (one of the biggest, best online creditcard transaction clients) they insure your transaction and are as secure as paypal

Sweet I'll give it another go when I can be fucked grabbing my wallet from the lounge lol

Kameroti

« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »
Update: Everyone who ordered just the danny boy cd they were mailed out today you shoulkd have em ina  day or so. FOr those that ordered the danny boy cd and thug life cd they will be mailed out wednesday when we get the thuglife cds in

Also Peaty pablo cd is up now

Klue

« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2008, 12:09:33 PM »
thx for the infos..

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2008, 11:23:57 PM »
Can you reply to my PM Kameroti? Since Im ordering from overseas I wanna do a bulk order when all the titles I want are out so as to save on shipping, can you give me an idea of when Sam Sneed and Armory Gang is gonna drop so I can get them all together?

bigant81

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2008, 11:31:10 PM »
where can i get the info 2 ord this cd ???

D-Stress

« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2008, 12:59:23 AM »
Tell Us About Sam Sneed Album.
What´s On Thug Life Demo?Same Tracks Or Something Added To What We Had?Is "Runnin" (Just Leaked OG, With Deferent Lyrics By The Jamaican Dude?) On There?
Wtf Is Armory Gang?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2008, 03:49:47 AM »
where can i get the info 2 ord this cd ???

www.inthebankent.com bro click on merchandise. Armory Gang is a group Roscoe was in, don't know much about them?

D-Stress

« Reply #134 on: July 08, 2008, 04:24:41 AM »
Armory Gang is a group Roscoe was in
thx.
tell us what tracks gon be on thug life cd?the same as on demo that leaked?is "runnin" on there, og nr.2youtube says it got leaked on thug life demo but i dont remember runnin on that demo wit alt. lyrics by the jamaican. (og nr.2)
whats up with the sam sneed album?