Author Topic: I almost got jumped again......this time in front of my own house  (Read 1010 times)

Sikotic™

So I went to see Wanted, hit up Denny's, and when I came home to do some late night studying, my street was packed. My neighbors across the street just graduated and were having a party to celebrate. No big deal.

But around 2AM, I hear a bunch of commotion. This one black guy, the token black guy of the group (nothin but white people), started trying to fight some females. I'm just sittin on the porch enjoying the show. You know this type of dude, the black guy with the chip on his shoulder, going out of his way to be the big bad black dude to impress whitey. Anyways, I'm starting to get pissed because they're fighting in front of my car. So I go in the house and grab my keys so I can move my car out the way, I wasn't gonna start shit with them.

When I walk out my front door, I got 5 dudes pissed simultaneously in front of my lawn. So naturally, I get pissed off. hey see me walking up to them and they zip their pants up n shit. I say, "Yo, don't piss in front of my house". They all say, "I'm sorry, my bad, I won't do it again". Then to push the issue I said, "I understand, but that's not cool. You don't see me pissing in front of your pad. Gimmie your address and I'll piss in front of your place and make it even".

Now, everyone is walking away except the token black guy who has something to prove. He's like, "Yo man, they already apologized to you. They didn't mean it. Why don't you just chill?". I reply, "Look man, mind your own damn business. I ain't talkin to you. You homies are big boys, they can defend themselves. I saw them purposely take their dicks out and piss on my lawn, not by accident so stop trying to act like they didn't mean it." Now he's trying to run up on me, but his buddies hold him back. I just laugh and hop in my car and park it where I always do since most of the street cleared out.

Now this is where it gets interesting. The black dude is talking about me real quietly about me across the street. He's callin me a bitch, talkin about how he's gonna piss on me head, you know, crackin wise with everybody. SO I walk up to them and tell him, "If you're gonna talk about me, dont be pussy about it, say it to my face, bitch". Now token black guy and 5 of his homies trying to roll up on me real slow. I know what's goin on so I walk back towards my car and pull out the lug nut wrench from the trunk. I am not getting jumped twice in one month. So they wisely turn around and walk back to the house. Now I gotta go back outside because these bitch made fools might go slash my tires like they're Trauma or somethin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: I almost got jumped again......this time in front of my own house
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 02:45:51 AM »
damn man,  that guy sounds like a joke.  Glad to hear that nothing serious happened.

DIP DIP SET SET

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 02:48:35 AM »
'Twice in a month'

? You've already been jumped this month already? Damn Sik  :-\

If they do try anything....Give 'em hell.  >:(
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 02:50:05 AM »
He was a fuckin bitch. Tryin to fight some women because anybody else would ground and pound his Gary Coleman lookin ass no homo. Homie had a lisp too which was funny as hell. Anyways, it's cool, my neighbor just apologized to me. I would love for that one faggot to roll up on me one-on-one so I could beat his ass, but he's a female at heart.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 02:58:12 AM »
YOU SHOULD HAVE SUCKER PUNCHED HIM MID SENTENCE :laugh: SOLVE HIS LISP PROBLEM.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 03:00:14 AM »
'Twice in a month'

? You've already been jumped this month already? Damn Sik  :-\

If they do try anything....Give 'em hell.  >:(
Yeah, I got jumped in San Diego by some Laker groupies at a bar. That is expected out of some Laker fans though. They get performance anxiety like their team so I can't blame them.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smegma

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 03:01:00 AM »
damn... what can I say?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 03:28:52 AM »
you shoulda done like Johnny Sack of the Sopranos...whoop his ass then piss on him. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 06:24:38 AM »
Damn

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 06:38:01 AM »
LMFAO!!!!!! Damn homie, that's funny though.

I know what's goin on so I walk back towards my car and pull out the lug nut wrench from the trunk. I am not getting jumped twice in one month.
LMAO!!!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 10:32:48 AM »
damn man,  that guy sounds like a joke.  Glad to hear that nothing serious happened.

thats usually how the blacks are in the valley.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 11:08:10 AM »
So I went to see Wanted, hit up Denny's, and when I came home to do some late night studying, my street was packed. My neighbors across the street just graduated and were having a party to celebrate. No big deal.

But around 2AM, I hear a bunch of commotion. This one black guy, the token black guy of the group (nothin but white people), started trying to fight some females. I'm just sittin on the porch enjoying the show. You know this type of dude, the black guy with the chip on his shoulder, going out of his way to be the big bad black dude to impress whitey. Anyways, I'm starting to get pissed because they're fighting in front of my car. So I go in the house and grab my keys so I can move my car out the way, I wasn't gonna start shit with them.

When I walk out my front door, I got 5 dudes pissed simultaneously in front of my lawn. So naturally, I get pissed off. hey see me walking up to them and they zip their pants up n shit. I say, "Yo, don't piss in front of my house". They all say, "I'm sorry, my bad, I won't do it again". Then to push the issue I said, "I understand, but that's not cool. You don't see me pissing in front of your pad. Gimmie your address and I'll piss in front of your place and make it even".

Now, everyone is walking away except the token black guy who has something to prove. He's like, "Yo man, they already apologized to you. They didn't mean it. Why don't you just chill?". I reply, "Look man, mind your own damn business. I ain't talkin to you. You homies are big boys, they can defend themselves. I saw them purposely take their dicks out and piss on my lawn, not by accident so stop trying to act like they didn't mean it." Now he's trying to run up on me, but his buddies hold him back. I just laugh and hop in my car and park it where I always do since most of the street cleared out.

Now this is where it gets interesting. The black dude is talking about me real quietly about me across the street. He's callin me a bitch, talkin about how he's gonna piss on me head, you know, crackin wise with everybody. SO I walk up to them and tell him, "If you're gonna talk about me, dont be pussy about it, say it to my face, bitch". Now token black guy and 5 of his homies trying to roll up on me real slow. I know what's goin on so I walk back towards my car and pull out the lug nut wrench from the trunk. I am not getting jumped twice in one month. So they wisely turn around and walk back to the house. Now I gotta go back outside because these bitch made fools might go slash my tires like they're Trauma or somethin.
now you know when sikotic callin some other nigga a token!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiitttttttttt then you best believe that nigga is the token of the tokens. and just off the strengthen of that, eye would of punched that token nigga dead in his shit BLAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! for you sikotic, then look at his cracker friends like, do we have a problem. eye like to see the fight in ya sikotic brings a smile to my face. you alright

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 11:13:56 AM »
yeah FUCK white people!!!!!!!!! I mean..........

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 11:23:56 AM »
Niggaz try to jump me all the time. Ill just be chillin on the block and some niggaz try and start a fight. Shits crazy out here.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2008, 11:29:12 AM »
yeah FUCK white people!!!!!!!!! I mean..........
Quote of the day