Author Topic: Big Wy Attemps To "Lift The West Up" [Audio]  (Read 350 times)

bigwy

• Lil Geezy
Re: Big Wy Attemps To "Lift The West Up" [Audio]
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 06:04:56 AM »
i dont like big wy no more.
miss the BOW days.
whats the last album you heard bow was years ago most of yall was 5 years old i was 17

D-Stress

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 06:15:38 AM »
^ big wy, i already told you, i respect you but i dont feel the new west.
plz check your pm´s, i pmed you long time ago (last time you was on) and im still waiting for the answer.
thx.

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 06:48:02 AM »
Whys this fat fuck always rapping over other peoples beats? LOL, tell dude to get some of his own production and drop a damn abum already!!!

Lmao I'm feeling the same, but I found it a bit harsh!  :P

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2008, 12:35:17 PM »
Whys this fat fuck always rapping over other peoples beats? LOL, tell dude to get some of his own production and drop a damn abum already!!!

LOL, i guess it was, but i was just tired of seeing this dude put out a new song every week, thats like 1 minute long and over another persons beat. He needs to drop a album already, quit this mixtape bs and sayin the same shit over n over "unifiy, im big wy, unify, im big wy" LOL. Get 15 hot beats, getcha bars together, quit talkin about gangbangin cause know one gives a fuck, get some new west dudes together to hop on the album then DROP IT!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2008, 12:48:43 PM »

LOL, i guess it was, but i was just tired of seeing this dude put out a new song every week, thats like 1 minute long and over another persons beat. He needs to drop a album already, quit this mixtape bs and sayin the same shit over n over "unifiy, im big wy, unify, im big wy" LOL. Get 15 hot beats, getcha bars together, quit talkin about gangbangin cause know one gives a fuck, get some new west dudes together to hop on the album then DROP IT!!!

lol damn johnny u sound heated and shit lol

i think big wy is a decent rapper that spit real shit. period. he never claimed to be the best lyricist or none like that so hes cool with me.

i like some joints from the nigga and i appreciate the free music. so shout out to the homie big wy, keep doin you my nigg.

bigwy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008, 03:30:03 PM »

if you want to know what im really bout go get dirty money the take over money respct money sll this shit on the net is just me voicing here and there im not into all them kiddy ass metaphors i reo for real niggaz peoplle that realy lnow me know thats why i stoped doing bow albums years ago im just steppin up cause im one of only originals trying to hold it down get to know me fam i want lead you astray i aint just rapping im speaking to some body

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 04:28:47 PM »
I FUCKS WITH BIG WY...DUDE PUT IN WORK AND IS AN OG....  DUDES ALLOWED TO SPEAK HIS MIND REGARDLESS WHAT TRACK IT IS AND I'MA LISTEN
;)

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2008, 04:32:03 PM »
he talks about unifying shit beteween everybody, even dj's. and then talks about starting a movement behind dj skee? thats some backwards ass shit. should have kept the raps about the rappers beefing cause he is confused about the dj warrior/djthong situation cause i'm positive if dj thong did to big wy what he did to bishop, strong would be in the hospital or worse so this song is officially bad and misinformed
dont get me wrong fam bishop my nigga im just saying because im in these meetings everyday with the ones that sighn the checks and thats why buisness is down on the coast if everyone would play there role we will be straight yeah but but never twist it bishop is my young nigga fa life i wasnt refering to there issue im talking bout djs just playing ther role and focusing on moving up and no disrepect to any pds at any station i just want to see my folks in power that rep the west warrior skee nik bean strong fingaz julio g ill will all of em im doing my part wait till niggaz here the soo whoop album i just want us on top im the dopest mc but im true west coast gangata rapper rip mix master spade
cool. r u gonna work with any of these djs to help promote that soo whoop album? cant wait to hear it. ive been checkin what youve been putting out, you had the best laker anthem that came out this year. it's too bad gasol and some of the others fucked it up for ua but i dont wanna get into that. hold it down bigg wy!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2008, 05:28:13 PM »
Big up to the big guy!

bigwy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2008, 06:05:56 PM »
he talks about unifying shit beteween everybody, even dj's. and then talks about starting a movement behind dj skee? thats some backwards ass shit. should have kept the raps about the rappers beefing cause he is confused about the dj warrior/djthong situation cause i'm positive if dj thong did to big wy what he did to bishop, strong would be in the hospital or worse so this song is officially bad and misinformed
dont get me wrong fam bishop my nigga im just saying because im in these meetings everyday with the ones that sighn the checks and thats why buisness is down on the coast if everyone would play there role we will be straight yeah but but never twist it bishop is my young nigga fa life i wasnt refering to there issue im talking bout djs just playing ther role and focusing on moving up and no disrepect to any pds at any station i just want to see my folks in power that rep the west warrior skee nik bean strong fingaz julio g ill will all of em im doing my part wait till niggaz here the soo whoop album i just want us on top im the dopest mc but im true west coast gangata rapper rip mix master spade
cool. r u gonna work with any of these djs to help promote that soo whoop album? cant wait to hear it. ive been checkin what youve been putting out, you had the best laker anthem that came out this year. it's too bad gasol and some of the others fucked it up for ua but i dont wanna get into that. hold it down bigg wy!
fa sho im trying to fuck with every body fuck all this beefin unless its just rap you know im droppin damu money next week all original music with eldarado red hootie mitchy smurf e side  a soo whoop apetizer lol i got love for every one on this forum even the ones that be brutily honest it make work harder i rep the real so i can take a mans honest feelings lets gp west!

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »
Much Luv to ya Big Wy I'm feeling this shit and you got my support.