Author Topic: Esham  (Read 457 times)

That_Cracka_J

Esham
« on: July 02, 2002, 06:33:09 PM »
Anybody ever listen to any of Esham's music?  He's a tight lyricist and he's got a hella different style.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: Esham
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2002, 05:18:37 PM »
Anybody ever listen to any of Esham's music?  He's a tight lyricist and he's got a hella different style.

thats right...eminem stole his style to begin with....mixed it with some chino xl and now hes the biggest thing in the world...esham is the king of detroit...not kid rock...not eminem and not royce....natas will smash on d-12 anyday and thats real....the only thing i dont like about esham is that he hooks up with icp...twiztid and natas are cool together but icp....AAAAAAAAAAAH...theyre too wack.....pick up DEAD FLOWERS....esham is a real old school motherfucker....been out since the late 80s and still going strong....been on the Warped Tour....had a whole page interview in the source....has a deal with TVT and even had Kool Keith on his label...for an indi artist hes pretty major...

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2002, 05:27:05 PM »
correct me if im wrong, but didnt D12 stomp Esham & TNT & NATAS into the ground? then not so long ago, apparently Esham & TNT tried it again on Proof & Obie & also got beat down ..

never the less, Esham is OK if you're into 'acid rap'. I dont mind Twiztid, they're probably the only ones in that group/crew/whatever that make any listenable music. I tried to listen to Tounges when it was released but couldn't really get into it, maybe I should do more acid.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2002, 05:29:43 PM »
correct me if im wrong, but didnt D12 stomp Esham & TNT & NATAS into the ground? then not so long ago, apparently Esham & TNT tried it again on Proof & Obie & also got beat down ..

never the less, Esham is OK if you're into 'acid rap'. I dont mind Twiztid, they're probably the only ones in that group/crew/whatever that make any listenable music. I tried to listen to Tounges when it was released but couldn't really get into it, maybe I should do more acid.

well in a fight im sure theyd get smashed on....but im talking musically...d-12 just took natas' style and added a couple things to it....making them biters....natas were the original to make music like that.....

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2002, 06:51:58 AM »
Esham always comes with str8 heat on his CD's!  When you're tired of hearing the same old bullshit, put one of his CD's on.  And I like the fact that he appears with Insane Clown Posse.  ICP is one of my favorite groups next to 2Pac, Eazy-E, and Brotha Lynch.  I mean, I think everybody is hearing the wrong songs from ICP.  Download "Still stabbin'", "Jacob's word", or "Toxic love".  They're funny as hell!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2002, 08:33:39 PM »
yeah hes pretty tite

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2002, 08:23:49 AM »

thats right...eminem stole his style to begin with....mixed it with some chino xl and now hes the biggest thing in the world...esham is the king of detroit...not kid rock...not eminem and not royce....natas will smash on d-12 anyday and thats real....the only thing i dont like about esham is that he hooks up with icp...twiztid and natas are cool together but icp....AAAAAAAAAAAH...theyre too wack.....pick up DEAD FLOWERS....esham is a real old school motherfucker....been out since the late 80s and still going strong....been on the Warped Tour....had a whole page interview in the source....has a deal with TVT and even had Kool Keith on his label...for an indi artist hes pretty major...

Esham is the king of Detroit?

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

Whats your logic behind that statement aside from your personal preference.

Also-how can you say Eminem stole Esham's style?  Eminem Show is nothing like a fucking Esham album--geez.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2002, 04:13:04 PM »

Esham is the king of Detroit?

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

Whats your logic behind that statement aside from your personal preference.

Also-how can you say Eminem stole Esham's style?  Eminem Show is nothing like a fucking Esham album--geez.

well eminem did try to say that he was part esham....just saying that proves that theres some superiority in esham...plus he doesnt even like eminem so for eminem to be making statements like that is stupid.....also ems lyrical content on SSLP and MMLP were very similar to Eshams....then again all that shock horrorcore detroit acid rap shit bites from esham

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2002, 08:36:38 PM »

well eminem did try to say that he was part esham....just saying that proves that theres some superiority in esham...plus he doesnt even like eminem so for eminem to be making statements like that is stupid.....also ems lyrical content on SSLP and MMLP were very similar to Eshams....then again all that shock horrorcore detroit acid rap shit bites from esham

Well if youre in any form of music you have to borrow SOMETHING from those that came before you but that doesnt necessarily mean that those before you are better.  I mean..come on..Esham IS NOT better than Em--dont even play that.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.