Author Topic: Why do you think Nate Dogg hasn't attempted to actually RAP?  (Read 843 times)

kuruptDPG

kinda off topic but daz said he has a rap-verse by suge knight lol.

LMAO
doesn't Daz have a track with Biggie that he ain't releasing?
I think I seen it in an interview once. he was saying he's keeping it in the vaults.

daz & biggie? hell no. sum1 up this interview please!

Johnny B

LMAO
I think I seen it in an interview once. he was saying he's keeping it in the vaults.

here we go..

ThaFormula.com - Did Tupac really have hate for Biggie man?

Daz Dillinger - Shit, afterwards nah I mean. I remember when I was cool with Biggie and all. Back then Biggie came down and you know we used to kick it. I would do beats for Biggie. I got songs with Biggie. So you know when he used to come to the 92.3 The Beat (local Los Angeles radio station), uh when they would have their little location spots and shit, I would hear on the radio that he's right there, so I would go over there, we would talk. I'm like man what's up with That? He would just tell me "man that's bullshit." When Tupac got killed about a week later I was in the studio with Biggie after Pac got killed. I was with him and Mase when they was doing that song with Too $hort from "Life After Death."

ThaFormula.com - "The World is Filled?"

Daz Dillinger - Yeah, so me and Mase was cool too. I was sellin' weed back then so when I sell the weed to Mase, Biggie walks in the door. I give him a free ounce and all that shit.

ThaFormula.com - So you actually got tracks with Biggie?

Daz Dillinger - Yeah and I'm sellin them. I need a million dollars a track.

ThaFormula.com - You're a smart man Daz, you seem to know what you're doing...

Daz Dillinger - I'm trying to keep it going man. But you know money don't last forever man. You spend one dollar you ain't a millionaire no more.

http://www.thaformula.com/daz_dillinger_ambitionz_of_a_ridah_thaformula_music.html

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why do you think Nate Dogg hasn't attempted to actually RAP?
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 09:30:49 AM »
he's sorta rapped in a couple of songs, but i guess everybody expects him to sing, that he just sticks to it, dont get me wrong aint nothin wrong wit that
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

D-Stress

LMAO

yeah remeber that, but c´mon thats daz, this was at the time when talked mad shit.

here we go..

ThaFormula.com - Did Tupac really have hate for Biggie man?

Daz Dillinger - Shit, afterwards nah I mean. I remember when I was cool with Biggie and all. Back then Biggie came down and you know we used to kick it. I would do beats for Biggie. I got songs with Biggie. So you know when he used to come to the 92.3 The Beat (local Los Angeles radio station), uh when they would have their little location spots and shit, I would hear on the radio that he's right there, so I would go over there, we would talk. I'm like man what's up with That? He would just tell me "man that's bullshit." When Tupac got killed about a week later I was in the studio with Biggie after Pac got killed. I was with him and Mase when they was doing that song with Too $hort from "Life After Death."

ThaFormula.com - "The World is Filled?"

Daz Dillinger - Yeah, so me and Mase was cool too. I was sellin' weed back then so when I sell the weed to Mase, Biggie walks in the door. I give him a free ounce and all that shit.

ThaFormula.com - So you actually got tracks with Biggie?

Daz Dillinger - Yeah and I'm sellin them. I need a million dollars a track.

ThaFormula.com - You're a smart man Daz, you seem to know what you're doing...

Daz Dillinger - I'm trying to keep it going man. But you know money don't last forever man. You spend one dollar you ain't a millionaire no more.

http://www.thaformula.com/daz_dillinger_ambitionz_of_a_ridah_thaformula_music.html

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO

i think the guy who did his old dpgrecordz site said it was more a hook and a small verse

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 09:55:10 AM »
i wuz just thinkin bout thiz earlier i wuz listenin to My Name (Xzibit ft Nate Dogg & Eminem) and he kinda raps on that 2

Johnny B

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 09:57:29 AM »
i wuz just thinkin bout thiz earlier i wuz listenin to My Name (Xzibit ft Nate Dogg & Eminem) and he kinda raps on that 2

could you/anyone up that track?

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 09:57:55 AM »
He did a song with E-40 where he raps and sings @ the same time so it's kinda of like a harmonizing BONE type flow but it comes out tight!

www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

westsiderider323

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 10:07:02 AM »

could you/anyone up that track?

yea hold up
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 10:26:38 AM by Blunt Time »

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 01:06:51 PM »

Kinda raps in this posse cut from The Streets is a Mutha... Sings the hook too

08 neva gonna give it up.mp3 - 11.04MB

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 01:07:29 PM »
Rather than just rapping, i prefer how he alternative his Voice between normal, high  and low!
That aspec could just be his edge to make him a cut above the rest, rather than just switching to 'busting a flow' as you have mentioned, you know?
Just me..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

westsiderider323

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 01:29:37 PM »
Rather than just rapping, i prefer how he alternative his Voice between normal, high  and low!
That aspec could just be his edge to make him a cut above the rest, rather than just switching to 'busting a flow' as you have mentioned, you know?
Just me..
hell yea

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2008, 01:59:21 PM »
he sorta rapped on Eminem - Shake That

Off Topic but how funny would it be if EVERYTHING that Daz ever said was true.... :D

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 03:08:10 PM »
I didn't read through the thread so maybe someone mentioned it...

but he raps on "Sinister Mob" by E-40

at 4:10...