Author Topic: Camron disses Nas's dead mom and daughter!  (Read 1746 times)

themovie

Re: Camron disses Nas's dead mom and daughter!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2002, 06:20:46 AM »
"Let's see if Nas can come back."
What do u mean  C A N ? ? ?

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

KVB

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2002, 06:23:58 AM »
;D

themovie

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2002, 06:54:13 AM »
from sohh.com

"In light of the events at Hot 97's Summer Jam, I decided to once again get a few people pissed at me. You may remember my first Real Talk a few months ago where I got at Nas about his hypocrisy. Well I'm back... so Nas cultists beware.

Now, let me clarify. This is not a Nas bashing. We've all got our own "issues" and not one of us is in a position to bash anybody else. Let's just say I'm gonna tell it like it is.

Nas... you're killing yourself. You're running around like a scorned woman telling anyone who'll listen how you've been wronged. And in the process, you're destroying your credibility.

Look, I think we're all behind you with the "fight the power", "down with the man" movement. Radio stations as a whole (not just Hot 97) have exploited Hip-Hop culture, shoved mediocre and detrimental music down our throats and disrespected our minds. Record labels have enslaved rap artists, stolen their talent and manufactured their sound for their corporate gain.

We all know this story. It's not a new phenomenon and you're one of many artists (KRS, Dead Prez, Mos, Talib, etc.) who've discussed this issue. I guess it didn't really hit home until the system stopped working for you, right?

Your approach and finesse (or lack therof) is the issue. You're letting your Virgo emotions dictate your actions and you're running your mouth without thinking.

We heard you on the Wendy Williams show yesterday accuse Jay-Z and any other artist who's recorded with R. Kelly (except yourself of course) of being an accomplice to pedophilia. We listened in disgust on NY's 105.1 as you dissed the contributions of Noreaga, Cam'ron and Nelly as if you've perfected your craft. And though many of us despise [Funkmaster] Flex, we shook our heads in resignation when you, "Mr. Peace Between Brothers," incited fans to rob and assault him.

Anyone who originally sided with you should be questioning themselves by now. I don't know for sure whether you were going to perform a mock lynching on stage or what that represents. You didn't deny this when Wendy Williams specifically asked you about the content of your show. And it sounds far-fetched that Hot 97 would just make up something so outlandish. But we'll just leave that open for debate.

But it's beyond Hot 97 now. And it's beyond Jay-Z. The noose that's around your neck is by your own hand and it's no one else's fault.

I'd say you should sit down with your publicist, but I think you've done your damage already. The best thing for you to do now is just shut up. Stop talking. Don't you know these media outlets are using you just like Hot 97 used you when Ether was hot? Wendy, 105, Carson and the others don't love you... they're trying to get ratings. You're playing the same game you're condemning.

Nas, you say you're for the people, then BE for the people. But you can't be for the people AND play the industry. Throughout your career, your ambivalence drove you to play both sides of the fence... one minute you're a god emcee, the next you're an iced out baller. It's like mixing Absolut and Hennessy, all you get is vomit.

Well, after this tirade, you may find that "the people" are the only ones who stand with you. And maybe the people are all you need. But I think you'll find (like Prince and Chuck D) that the symbiotic relationship between Hip-Hop and the industry is vital and necessary for each's survival. And that cutting off your nose will definitely spite your face and may just kill you.

(Felicia Palmer is co-founder of SOHH.com and moonlights as an ambivalent superhero.  )"

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2002, 06:55:39 AM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1025252800;start=0#9 date=06/28/02 at 06:48:38]"Your career's over like Mike, any 1, Ty-son, Jor-dan, Jack-son..."

Hahaha, does Cam even have a career? Lol, what a nerve.

2 things...

A) That's a hot line.
B)  You do realize "Oh Boy" is one of the biggest songs in the country, right?

I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2002, 06:59:51 AM »

2 things...

A) That's a hot line.

2 things

1. Nas' career is very much alive and kicking, you ever heard of a recent album called "Stillmatic"?
2. Cam'ron has NO career compared to Nas and the people he listed.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

KVB

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2002, 07:06:17 AM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1025252800;start=0#19 date=06/28/02 at 11:59:51]

2 things

1. Nas' career is very much alive and kicking, you ever heard of a recent album called "Stillmatic"?
2. Cam'ron has NO career compared to Nas and the people he listed.

"Oh Boy" is currently number 4 on the Billboard Top 100 singles chart, and Cam'ron's album has sold pretty well, I think it's gold already... so you can't really say Cam'ron has no career 704D. Peace

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2002, 07:13:13 AM »

"Oh Boy" is currently number 4 on the Billboard Top 100 singles chart, and Cam'ron's album has sold pretty well, I think it's gold already... so you can't really say Cam'ron has no career 704D. Peace

Y'all are missing my point, lol. First off I was being sarcastic when I said "does cam even have a career?", what I meant was this guy can't talk like that, compared to the legends he named he's nothing, a nobody. What has he got on any of them he mentioned? He's never been in the NBA, he's never made one classic let alone a few, he's not one of the biggest selling artists in music ever and he's never won a world boxing championship. And if he wants to tell Nas that Nas' career is over first of all he has to record something equally as great or better than "Illmatic", shit, or even record something as good as "It Was Written" or "Stillmatic" for me to even take him seriously. My point is that that line was weak and pointless coming from him.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

KVB

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2002, 07:19:36 AM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1025252800;start=20#21 date=06/28/02 at 12:13:13]

Y'all are missing my point, lol. First off I was being sarcastic when I said "does cam even have a career?", what I meant was this guy can't talk like that, compared to the legends he named he's nothing, a nobody. What has he got on any of them he mentioned? He's never been in the NBA, he's never made one classic let alone a few, he's not one of the biggest selling artists in music ever and he's never won a world boxing championship. And if he wants to tell Nas that Nas' career is over first of all he has to record something equally as great or better than "Illmatic", shit, or even record something as good as "It Was Written" or "Stillmatic" for me to even take him seriously. My point is that that line was weak and pointless coming from him.

To each his own, Cam may have been a bit cocky, but so was Nas when tellling him his album was wack... :-/
I personally thought it was a dope line.

Peace

bez

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2002, 07:50:41 AM »
fuk him

themovie

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2002, 09:12:45 AM »

2 things...

A) That's a hot line.

"Oh Boy" is one of the biggest songs in the country like "Hot In Herre" and "Still Fly".

Cam'ron is wack like his gay group Diplomats!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2002, 11:18:10 AM »
aint camron the bwoy ya was callin racist n fuck him n shit??? n as soon as he dissin nas u safe with him? funny how all the jay-z fans try n ignore the fact he dissed his dead mom n shit......if nas did that everyone would be like nah fuck nas thats rong but as sson as camron duz it 2 nas y'all like he came hard n shit n it was good, man y'all nas n jay-z riders make me laugh...

camron aint nowhere near nas's level........nor jay-z's level

peace

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2002, 11:11:23 PM »
^^^ That's Real KVB... How do you explain that?

A couple weeks ago you thought Camron was straight scum... he was a racist. Now you're givin him props just cuz he dissed Nas?

You also got on Nas's case for supposibly dissin Angie Martinez.. but it's alright for Camrom to diss Nas's moms?

You need to get your opinions straight.. do you really like Camron or do you just HATE on Nas?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

shlomid1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • g-funk 4 ever!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2002, 06:58:46 AM »

that shit went too far, dissing dead people is a shame,

fuck camron

westside!!!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2002, 01:32:36 PM »
the end when hes just talking is funny...he calls him a bunch of shit....hilarious....not too lyrical but is pretty hard

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2002, 04:34:45 AM »
Cam shouldn't even start, if Jigga couldn't fuck with Nas in a battle what the fuck is Cam gonna do?  He's gonna get destroyed.