Author Topic: Young Buck dissin 50  (Read 444 times)

K-9

Young Buck dissin 50
« on: June 30, 2008, 04:28:09 PM »
http://traffickingmedia.com/index.php?id=712
Buck dissin 50 and Yayo gettin his ass served for talking shit 8)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 04:31:01 PM by Curuption »

from Lost Angels

• Lil Geezy
Re: Young Buck dissin 50
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »
fuck young buck dissin' 50 after he slobber all over his dick on the phone! yeah right! his career is done!

young buck - "50, i couldn't even find it to diss you , i couldn't even come up with anything in my mind....um um :'(   i just got confused, i messed up, its bad!"

fuck outta here! soft as niggah, and his daddy 50 like "you'll be ight!" wit no feelin'!!! LOL

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 05:42:19 PM »
let's hope that this leads to some dope music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »
fuck young buck dissin' 50 after he slobber all over his dick on the phone! yeah right! his career is done!

young buck - "50, i couldn't even find it to diss you , i couldn't even come up with anything in my mind....um um :'(   i just got confused, i messed up, its bad!"

fuck outta here! soft as niggah, and his daddy 50 like "you'll be ight!" wit no feelin'!!! LOL

i dk about all that...his last 3 songs have been DOPE!! but i mean i hope he doesnt just make song after song about 50 and g-unit. after a while its gunna get old. he should take all that anger out now in an album.

Black Gloves

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 08:16:17 PM »

i dk about all that...his last 3 songs have been DOPE!! but i mean i hope he doesnt just make song after song about 50 and g-unit. after a while its gunna get old. he should take all that anger out now in an album.

Thats the fucked up thing though homie...Buck is SIGNED to 50 still. Game never was. Thats why i laugh at these clowns sayin "50 gets money from Games record sales"...how? He gets money from The Documentary probably. But not anything else.

BUT Buck is a different story. He's signed to 50.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 10:59:12 PM »

Thats the fucked up thing though homie...Buck is SIGNED to 50 still. Game never was. Thats why i laugh at these clowns sayin "50 gets money from Games record sales"...how? He gets money from The Documentary probably. But not anything else.

LMAO! thats fucked up. bucks gotta get outta there. whats he still signed to?

Black Gloves

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 11:18:56 PM »

LOL yeah man fo real.

I think hes signed to G-Unit/Interscope

D~Nice

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »
But Buck signed a contract. And unless after Buck The World he was a free agent, he fucked up big time. Even if he had a album set to come out today, 50 is going to have control over that. He might push it back 8 times before it drops.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 11:23:12 PM »

LOL yeah man fo real.

LOL, so bucks fucked. if i know 50 cent, if buck drops an album, 50 will be ALL over how he is makin money off of buck. bucks in a BAD situation right now.

D~Nice

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 11:28:28 PM »

LOL yeah man fo real.

LOL, so bucks fucked. if i know 50 cent, if buck drops an album, 50 will be ALL over how he is makin money off of buck. bucks in a BAD situation right now.

Oh yeah he is screwed. Being broke will make you do some crazy things at times.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 11:36:54 PM »

LOL yeah man fo real.

well if hes truly broke and really needs the money, i say just drop an album, let 50 collect what he does (hes goin to anyway), and just try and get out of all that.

D~Nice

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »

LOL yeah man fo real.

well if hes truly broke and really needs the money, i say just drop an album, let 50 collect what he does (hes goin to anyway), and just try and get out of all that.

But like Black Gloves said he is directly signed to 50. Could you imagine if he signed a 5 album solo deal with 50? He is only on number 2. And knowing Buck he probably signed a deal like that. He would need Master P or someone with some serious dough to buy him out of his contract.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 11:48:05 PM »

LOL yeah man fo real.

But like Black Gloves said he is directly signed to 50. Could you imagine if he signed a 5 album solo deal with 50? He is only on number 2. And knowing Buck he probably signed a deal like that. He would need Master P or someone with some serious dough to buy him out of his contract.

5 albums is like worst case scenario tho lol. any way we can find out what the actual number is? altho even if its 3, thats still terrible. even 2 more albums for buck signed to 50 would be a nightmare for him. but somebody look up what his actual contract with 50 is...?

D~Nice

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 11:51:15 PM »

LOL yeah man fo real.

5 albums is like worst case scenario tho lol. any way we can find out what the actual number is? altho even if its 3, thats still terrible. even 2 more albums for buck signed to 50 would be a nightmare for him. but somebody look up what his actual contract with 50 is...?

Yeah it is, but it would not surprise me. Buck seems pretty loyal, I think he just panicked with all these bills and people he owes that he flipped out on 50 with the whole royalites thing.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 11:52:56 PM »

LOL yeah man fo real.

Yeah it is, but it would not surprise me. Buck seems pretty loyal, I think he just panicked with all these bills and people he owes that he flipped out on 50 with the whole royalites thing.

hopefully things turn around for buck ASAP. he'll get shit settled...i think.