Author Topic: RON ARTEST A NEW MAN  (Read 607 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: RON ARTEST A NEW MAN
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »
Salmons was actually better as a starter for the Kings than Artest was...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »
Dealing Artest?

By Elliott Teaford on July 3, 2008 8:19 AM

The Lakers, Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets and Miami Heat are expected to be among the teams interested in obtaining Ron Artest from the Sacramento Kings once the NBA's dead period ends July 9. Kings general manager Geoff Petrie figures to receive plenty of calls about Artest and his expiring $7.4 millon contract, according to the Sacramento Bee newspaper. No reason to think Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak won't call, too.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2008, 04:10:45 AM »
Wow. I wonder whats gonna happen. I can really think of any possible trade scenarios. I pray to god we dont trade for Jason Williams.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2008, 04:13:48 AM »
TRADE HIM FOR SHAWN MARION!!! CMON GEOFF MAKE IT HAPPEN THROW BRAD MILLER IN THERE TOO!!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2008, 12:23:14 PM »
Luke Walton+Vladimir Radmanovic+Draft Pick for Artest...I would love for this to happen. 8)

Johnny B

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2008, 12:27:11 PM »
Luke Walton+Vladimir Radmanovic+Draft Pick for Artest...I would love for this to happen. 8)

just trade all the white dudes on Lakers for Artest. dudes are practically useless.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2008, 12:30:57 PM »
would be dope as long as homie stays on his meds.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2008, 12:38:14 PM »

just trade all the white dudes on Lakers for Artest. dudes are practically useless.

No thanks...Gasol is white.

Johnny B

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2008, 12:47:07 PM »

No thanks...Gasol is white.

I meant the real whites. Gasol at least got an accent. he can stay.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2008, 12:42:03 AM »

:puke:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2008, 12:46:49 AM »
Mitch Kupchak would have to pull another Pau Gasol type mircale trade for this to happen.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2008, 05:15:59 AM »
Salmons was actually better as a starter for the Kings than Artest was...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2008, 05:17:26 AM »

LOL if Petrie does that I will lose all respect for him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2008, 01:50:38 PM »
If Luke puts up a 12-5-5 season like in '07, I can see a trade like that going down midseason...quit acting like Artest has any value. Right now, teams will be trading for him as an expiring contract, above all else.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2008, 02:36:44 AM »
If Luke puts up a 12-5-5 season like in '07, I can see a trade like that going down midseason...quit acting like Artest has any value. Right now, teams will be trading for him as an expiring contract, above all else.

Fuck that. He has value, he thought he was gonna get a long term contract and tha Kings basically said FUCK YOU. Id say id wanna leave too.
Teams are very interested in him, and the Kings better not settle for an inconsistent piece of shit like Luke Walton.

The Best of 3 Worlds