Author Topic: RON ARTEST A NEW MAN  (Read 623 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: RON ARTEST A NEW MAN
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2008, 03:13:21 PM »
If Luke puts up a 12-5-5 season like in '07, I can see a trade like that going down midseason...quit acting like Artest has any value. Right now, teams will be trading for him as an expiring contract, above all else.

Fuck that. He has value, he thought he was gonna get a long term contract and tha Kings basically said FUCK YOU. Id say id wanna leave too.
Teams are very interested in him, and the Kings better not settle for an inconsistent piece of shit like Luke Walton.

we'll see what's up...my guess is that you're not gunna get equal value in return.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2008, 06:05:13 PM »
If Luke puts up a 12-5-5 season like in '07, I can see a trade like that going down midseason...quit acting like Artest has any value. Right now, teams will be trading for him as an expiring contract, above all else.

Fuck that. He has value, he thought he was gonna get a long term contract and tha Kings basically said FUCK YOU. Id say id wanna leave too.
Teams are very interested in him, and the Kings better not settle for an inconsistent piece of shit like Luke Walton.

we'll see what's up...my guess is that you're not gunna get equal value in return.

They definitely won't get equal value, but they can do better than Walton.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2008, 11:15:33 PM »
artest is the whole reason i watch the nba
i hope he goes to a better team soon
he is very underrated because his team sucks
and fuck bibby he is a sell out

Nobody is denying that he's a great player, he just seems like a shitty person to have on a team