Author Topic: Spanish history is fucked up  (Read 430 times)

Australian Bastard

J Bananas

Re: Spanish history is fucked up
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 08:15:36 PM »
I'LL SAY THEY'VE HAD AN INTERESTING TIME DEALING WITH RELIGION OVER THE YEARS..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 06:06:39 PM »
how would the world be with out white people and they religion........... oh eye know more peace, less violence, and race most likely wouldn't be an issue. its a damn shame how these devils got this world all chaotic.........good lookin on this its shows all examples of christianity fuckin up shit eye can use this

Australian Bastard

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 08:38:53 PM »
^
There is no denying that man is quite capable of creating Hell on earth himself, so much so that an actual 'Hell below', 'devil' or 'Satan being' itself is unnecessary. Dante's Inferno and Biblical descriptions of a theological hell pale in comparison to the actual realities of this cold world.

However; humankind is also capable of creating much Heaven...

There are people who recognise this profound truth and therefore seek to create Heaven in life, rather than some Hell....
Christianity means different things to different people.
A theological fault of religion is that it can isolate people from this sense of heaven and hell in relation to themselves and the world around; because in religious theology heaven and hell are seen as external planes of existence, seperate from the World, that is, somewhere we go after our life in the World...but part of the reality is that we create heaven & hell in our own lives from living moment to moment....

Every single act we do has the potential of causing pain,
and every single thing we do has consequences that echo way beyond what we can imagine.
It doesn't mean we shouldn't act.
It means we should act carefully.
Everything matters."

-Sylvia Boorstein

the boardmasters, the rulers of countries, corporations,
 giant and religious leaderships operate under the guise of 'IN GOD WE TRUST' or even 'ALLA U AKBAR'
where an action assumes the position of an act of God.
[However] It's not what you say you are, it's what you prove you are....

On the real, in all sense of humility may god bless us all beyond the flags.

Why ya'll want to kill God?

A twisted sense of God.

-Chuck D, Public Enemy, 'A Twisted Sense of God'.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:19:34 PM by Overfiendology (expand yo mind) »

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 11:08:52 PM »
How does heaven on earth include the necessity for humility? Isn't that the type of restraint that doesn't belong in any sort of heaven, by its very nature?

Australian Bastard

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 12:45:04 AM »
Because without humility and empathy you create Hell for others.

"you be in a house of thousand corpse like Rob Zombie"
-RZA, 'Put your guns down'.

The Secrets of Heaven and Hell

The old monk sat by the side of the road. With his eyes closed, his legs crossed and his hands folded in his lap, he sat. In deep meditation he sat.

Suddenly his zazen was interrupted by the harsh and demanding voice of a samurai warrior. "Old man! Teach me about heaven and hell!"

At first, as though he had not heard, there was no perceptible response from the monk.
But gradually he began to open his eyes, the faintest hint of a smile playing around the corners of his mouth as the samurai stood there,
 waiting impatiently, growing more and more agitated with each passing second.

"You wish to know the secrets of heaven and hell?" replied the monk at last. "You who are so unkempt. You whose hands and feet are covered with dirt. You whose hair is uncombed, whose breath is foul, whose sword is all rusty and neglected. You who are ugly and whose mother dresses you funny. You would ask me of heaven and hell?"

The samurai uttered a vile curse. He drew his sword and raised it high over his head. His face turned to crimson, and the veins of his neck stood out in bold relief as he prepared to sever the monk's head from its shoulders.

"That is hell," said the old monk gently, just as the sword began its descent.

In that fraction of a second, the samurai was overcome with amazement, awe, compassion and love for this gentle being who had dared to risk his very life to give him such a teaching. He stopped his sword in mid-flight and his eyes filled with grateful tears.

"And that," said the monk, "is heaven."

"Heaven is what you make it and
Hell is what you go through."
-Papa Wu, 'Wu-Revolution'.

smegma

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 06:35:06 AM »
You know what's a lot more fucked up than Spanish history?

The history of religions.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 08:28:41 AM »
I have heard Heaven and Hell are just a mindstate. But than you hear how Earth is hell, and Heaven is Heaven, home with God. Which is what I began to believe, becuz if you don't see the devil and evil in some people on here, on this Earth, than, I don't know...............

Australian Bastard

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 05:08:19 AM »
word thats what im sayin: we create heaven and hell and we are are devils and angels depending on what we do with this life. Heaven and Hell is a place here and now. Bust a nut in some sweet pussay and try to tell yourself it ain't so...

and God said “Behold, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil”.
-Genesis 3:22

I fear for the 85 that don't got a clue. . . . a mystery God, that's the work of Yakub; the Holy Ghost got you scared to death, kid; booh!
-"Snakes"; Ol Dirty Bastard, Return of the 36 Chambers: the Dirty Version.

smegma

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 10:37:05 AM »
I have heard Heaven and Hell are just a mindstate. But than you hear how Earth is hell, and Heaven is Heaven, home with God. Which is what I began to believe, becuz if you don't see the devil and evil in some people on here, on this Earth, than, I don't know...............

It's called philosophy.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 01:49:51 PM »
the acts of a few cannot be generalized to reflect a whole nation

from that same website

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Australian Bastard

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 01:16:43 AM »
^WORD. thats what real christianity means to me.