Author Topic: The WCC Muslim Brotherhood.......peep  (Read 354 times)

infinite59

Re: The WCC Muslim Brotherhood.......peep
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2002, 02:10:57 PM »
my older bro turned muslim about 5 years back, he knows enuf stuff about it. like the last ten days or sumthing, you had new year or sumthin and it moharam or sumat!!!lol dont laf man, im only talkin about what my bro bin sayin so if everythin i write is wack, my bad!! plus he goes ya hafta start the new year without music and buyin new shit n so on for the first ten days so ya get blessed with a good future year and if u fast during them 10 days or sumthin, u get alot of sins forgiven or sumthin.

wondering how i know so much??? he wants me to convert to being my older bro n stuff he kinda feels the need to luk afta me n he feels i'll get in less shit if i convert to islam.

but imma stay as i am for now.

peace

Wait till your ready man.  Just remember, it's there when you need it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2002, 04:43:36 PM »
You guys rock,  this thread has showed me the true meaning of life, i shall from now on stop being just a fuck head and follow the path of wisdome and peace, i shall follow gods path and do good from this day forth, i have now found a new meaning to my miserable life, thank you all

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2002, 05:40:40 PM »
You guys rock,  this thread has showed me the true meaning of life, i shall from now on stop being just a fuck head and follow the path of wisdome and peace, i shall follow gods path and do good from this day forth, i have now found a new meaning to my miserable life, thank you all

This cats begging for attention, trying his hardest to avert our attention to him, us Muslim cats got more discipline then that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »