Author Topic: (AUDIO) Young Buck "Terminate On Sight" G-Unit Diss  (Read 616 times)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Re: (AUDIO) Young Buck "Terminate On Sight" G-Unit Diss
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 12:59:34 AM »
he still is on G-Unit right, I would kick him if he do this to me

why? now 50 controls his albums, like when they'll drop. me and d-nice were talkin about it in another thread. buck is signed to 50, for some amount of albums. 50 might push it back quite a few times and make it extremely rough on him. and 50 is going to make money off of it. buck is stuck between a rock and a hard place (no homo ;)).
or he can put out some sh**ty album on G-Unit and then make nice one on Sony :) I don't think it'll work, he can't even talk to 50 or anybody from G-Unit now

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Black Gloves

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 03:09:31 AM »

why? now 50 controls his albums, like when they'll drop. me and d-nice were talkin about it in another thread. buck is signed to 50, for some amount of albums. 50 might push it back quite a few times and make it extremely rough on him. and 50 is going to make money off of it. buck is stuck between a rock and a hard place (no homo ;)).
or he can put out some sh**ty album on G-Unit and then make nice one on Sony :) I don't think it'll work, he can't even talk to 50 or anybody from G-Unit now

if he puts out a shitty one thats not gonna do anything good for him cuz he'll lose fans and his value even more.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 02:07:30 PM »

if he puts out a shitty one thats not gonna do anything good for him cuz he'll lose fans and his value even more.

tru dat! bucks gotta put out something good, and buck just gotta accept the fact 50 is goin to make money off it.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »
i will have to check this

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 08:29:49 AM »
wack

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »
Eh, he doesn't make diss songs as good as Game does.  The song is average, the hook is lame.  He needs to keep it moving.

game dont even make good diss song..

always thought every single diss he did.. sounded like a issue from the source when benzino was runnin it...

buck need to sit down... get his weight up... ron isley ass nigga.. how u gone be deliquent on ya ends..and try n talk..

50 aint gone push that boy album back..

i never been a fan of buck... never knew the nigga existed til 50 got em.. and i was major cashmoney fan..

buck fans= 50 fans.. before 50..who was a young buck fan... ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2008, 09:09:21 PM »
Check it out.....

http://rapnewsblog.com/2008/07/01/young-buck-terminate-on-sight-gunit-diss.aspx
LMFAO........that nigga is a crybaby. he got a line of david brown pacifiers coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

h2k4

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2008, 10:34:36 PM »
Eh, he doesn't make diss songs as good as Game does.  The song is average, the hook is lame.  He needs to keep it moving.

always thought every single diss he did.. sounded like a issue from the source when benzino was runnin it...

buck need to sit down... get his weight up... ron isley ass nigga.. how u gone be deliquent on ya ends..and try n talk..

i never been a fan of buck... never knew the nigga existed til 50 got em.. and i was major cashmoney fan..

I thought Game's diss songs were dope.  He wasn't a lyrical monster but he put them together nicely.  You didn't like "200 Bars", "300 Bars" or "Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin'"?
Very true about Buck.  Very few knew who he was before 50 put him on but I guess he had to do his own thing.  He needs to just let this beef go and concentrate on making a hit record.

Black Gloves

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2008, 10:43:47 PM »

tru dat! bucks gotta put out something good, and buck just gotta accept the fact 50 is goin to make money off it.

yup, basically

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 11:14:44 PM »

I thought Game's diss songs were dope.  He wasn't a lyrical monster but he put them together nicely.  You didn't like "200 Bars", "300 Bars" or "Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin'"?
Very true about Buck.  Very few knew who he was before 50 put him on but I guess he had to do his own thing.  He needs to just let this beef go and concentrate on making a hit record.
Games diss songs are hella dope.  fuck what they talkin bout

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 12:40:56 AM »
Is this a track off his forthcoming mixtape Honorable Discharge: Cashville Chronicles?