Author Topic: YO THAT IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE: THE 3RD WORLD ALBUM IS IN STORES NOW, WHO GOT IT?  (Read 226 times)

Street Team Hustle

• Lil Geezy

ALBUM IN STORES NOW!!

Immortal Technique is the voice of those victim to Government's lies and carnage.
A Revolutionary and intense rapper, Immortal Technique has toured the world, gracing publications like The Source, XXL, The Washington Post, Playboy and even featured on the cover of URB magazine. While his lyrics are controversial, they are definitely meaningful ideas and circumstances based on FACT. They are lyrics lived and seen through the eyes of Immortal Technique, a young but seasoned veteran and proven leader in the political and musical arena.

Immortal Technique & DJ Green Lantern Collide...
Immortal Technique has been touring the world after his previous release Revolutionary Vol. 2, including the Rock the Bells Tour for the past 3 years. This has kept him quite busy with the anticipation of his next release, "The 3rd World"growing steadily by the day. Finally Immortal Technique and DJ Green Lantern(DJ for Jay Z & Sirius Satellite) complete their vision of colliding their worlds into one full-length album.

The mix of street Hip Hop with the vivid landscapes of global struggle proves that world politics and music politics are almost one in the same. While still a full-length album, DJ Green Lantern blends and mixes it from start to finish, with about a 1/3 of the production to his name. Expect to hear Immortal Technique's striking lyrics on an even more street influenced production that occasionally fortifies him to show his bi-lingual versatility on the mic.

WEBSITES
www.reverbnation.com/immortaltechnique
www.myspace.com/immortaltechnique
www.therebelarmy.com/forum/
www.viperrecords.com

OG Hack Wilson

not gonna lie

technique was the man for awhile, still is

but this album is a majorrrrrrrr let down
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^I'd have to agree with Hack!
Some good songs here and there...

Oh By the way please re-post this topic here , thanks! =>http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=9.0
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Album? You mean mixtape..

kemizt

OchoCinco

if he wouldnt of fucked with that parole track and remixed it i would go buy it...i been waitin for that full song for a long time then i get it fucked up >:(

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
i liked  it

DJJohnB

• 'G'
I-T are the best rap group EVER ........ props for this

OG Hack Wilson

if he wouldnt of fucked with that parole track and remixed it i would go buy it...i been waitin for that full song for a long time then i get it fucked up >:(
what about the HORRIBLE chorus on the Crooked I collabo??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Marapka

• Lil Geezy
  • Wanna battle me ? P.m me
man i give props to immortal technique man i like all of his work gots ta get me the new album
What the fuck is a signature ????

everlast1986

group? lol

yeah this is a little bit of a let down like someone else said. Theres still a handful of dope tracks like "Mistakes" and "Hollywood Driveby"

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
IT aint a group dog.. :)

Yeah this street album was kinda a bummer.. His beat selection was in the toilet like I dropped a shit.

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]

group? lol

yeah this is a little bit of a let down like someone else said. Theres still a handful of dope tracks like "Mistakes" and "Hollywood Driveby"
yeah those songs were the best to me  8)