Author Topic: G-Unit lookin at below average first week  (Read 1134 times)

Matty

Re: G-Unit lookin at below average first week
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2008, 04:21:03 AM »
i feel that increasingly poor output is just to much a blame as the general market decline for poor sales. both things happening at the same time means the industry is doing really badly and labels are being ultra hesistant about releasing anything/putting money into marketing entire albums. albums that have enough quality throughout and are marketed by great singles are still selling fairly well, its just there's hardly any products out there like that anymore.

D~Nice

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2008, 10:23:13 AM »
Like someone said earlier, I think 50 is just fullfilling his contract obligations to either re-up big with Interscope or go somewhere else. BFM was worth getting just for the beats alone. Hi-Tek, Dre, Sam Sneed, Needlez, etc. Now it's obvious they wanted to just get this out there from the selection of beatmakers on this one. Now I am all for giving new producers a chance but most of those producers I just mentioned are IN HOUSE. You ain't got to go far to get a Dre or Hi-Tek beat.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2008, 01:58:32 PM »
LMFAO......they fell the fuck off. 5-0 destroyed his own squad.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2008, 02:00:28 PM »
maybe he's fallin off on purpose to make BISD the greatest comeback album of all time. :P :D ;D

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2008, 02:03:51 PM »
I bet any money that Game and Nas will outsell G-Unit in first week and overall  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2008, 02:13:33 PM »
I bet any money that Game and Nas will outsell G-Unit in first week and overall  8)

Game will definatly...but Nas i dk. he doesnt have that much promotion goin on right now, im feelin a nas flop. shame too, it was such a GREAT ALBUM.

Blood$

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2008, 03:52:08 PM »
true about Nas, but maybe at last minute like a week before it drops we will see a video/more promotion  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2008, 08:04:33 PM »
true about Nas, but maybe at last minute like a week before it drops we will see a video/more promotion  ;D

would be nice for him, a big video for hero...should get him a few more thousand albums sold.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »
whats the big 3?
LOL at 110K...30-40K less than what Banks & Buck solos debuted at and those 2 albums didnt even go gold.
damn homie years ago you was the man homie...LOL anybody that would sign over there now would be a dummy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2008, 09:22:21 PM »
By now, 50 should know that nobody really gives a shit about G-Unit anymore...so why does he waste money and time making these albums?