Author Topic: Easiest money I've made in my life...  (Read 734 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Easiest money I've made in my life...
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 01:29:36 AM »
i work at bank of america
im e-mailing this to my boss now as we speak  :)

lol jk dude but i think your gonna get in big shit... it wont be worth the extra money you made

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 01:47:43 AM »
whoever said take the money out is a bigger idiot because banks have your social and can still put that on you.......wow man just call em up and tell them it was an accident.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 11:06:15 AM »
dont trip dude!

close your account homie....collect the cash and switch to a new bank to make sure they cant knock you for anything.

Sanford is thinking as usual!  That is a good idea man

actually, this is an even worse idea...when they find out you did that, you're REALLY fucked. no way to say it was an accident. LOL.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »
 :laugh:

kemizt

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2008, 01:20:55 PM »
cuz of you faggots i called to say it was a mistake...whatever it was just 800 dollars

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
cuz of you faggots i called to say it was a mistake...whatever it was just 800 dollars
LMAO :laugh:

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2008, 03:37:49 PM »
dont trip dude!

close your account homie....collect the cash and switch to a new bank to make sure they cant knock you for anything.

actually, this is an even worse idea...when they find out you did that, you're REALLY fucked. no way to say it was an accident. LOL.

if your not an account holder of a bank, the bank cant do anything.  if he still has something in his name than yea.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2008, 03:38:08 PM »
LOL...that would suck if the bank woulda never found out and we made him reverse it for nothing. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »
dont trip dude!

if your not an account holder of a bank, the bank cant do anything.  if he still has something in his name than yea.

they can still file a suit against you for fraud, so I dunno wtf you're talking about...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2008, 03:39:40 PM »
LOL...that would suck if the bank woulda never found out and we made him reverse it for nothing. :D

That's some grimey ass shit.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2008, 03:49:43 PM »
dont trip dude!

they can still file a suit against you for fraud, so I dunno wtf you're talking about...

hahaha...alright, ill say it.  i did the same shit right before i left bank of america.  but instead of getting money jammed, i purposly jammed it with a buisness card(drenched in gaterade, the red one to be exact)...my boy done it before, so i had something to go on. and i hated bank of america, i already knew it was time to change banks.  i deposited $20 in and got credited for $1200 lol.  went inside, closed my account, travelers checked that shit and put my shit into washington mutual.  this shit is very common, atleast over here.  i wouldnt do it more than twice though.   ;D

so i say again homie, close your shit and get a new bank...  1.5 years later, cops aint did shit to me....man, i even got $1600 back on taxes beeyatch.   :laugh: 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2008, 06:51:32 PM »
i doubt anything would happen

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2008, 09:59:09 PM »

sorry for steering you in the right direction...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Johnny B

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 10:02:26 PM »

sorry for steering you in the right direction...

I know man. I rather lose 800 than get raped in jail any day.

EDIT:  well you didn't LOSE it cuz it wasn't yours from the beginning. haha
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 10:04:23 PM by Johnny B »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2008, 11:24:52 PM »
dont trip dude!

hahaha...alright, ill say it.  i did the same shit right before i left bank of america.  but instead of getting money jammed, i purposly jammed it with a buisness card(drenched in gaterade, the red one to be exact)...my boy done it before, so i had something to go on. and i hated bank of america, i already knew it was time to change banks.  i deposited $20 in and got credited for $1200 lol.  went inside, closed my account, travelers checked that shit and put my shit into washington mutual.  this shit is very common, atleast over here.  i wouldnt do it more than twice though.   ;D

so i say again homie, close your shit and get a new bank...  1.5 years later, cops aint did shit to me....man, i even got $1600 back on taxes beeyatch.   :laugh: 

Ya'll are just lucky you haven't been caught.