Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont Releases Dr. Dre-Prod. 1st Single TONIGHT ON RADIO  (Read 5436 times)

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
Am I doing to much by chillin in the car and waiting for it to come up!? In Detox and Reformation terms, this is HISTORIC!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's 9:30.

Ok. I called Power...surprisingly they picked up right away. The guy on the line said they were getting a lot of requests for it and are gonna play it soon.
Good shit!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Am I doing to much by chillin in the car and waiting for it to come up!? In Detox and Reformation terms, this is HISTORIC!
I don't blame u at all.....

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
This is big because this Bishop Lamont project has (supposedly) been Dre's baby along with Detox. I'm pretty sure that we're gonna hear the Detox "sound" because Bishop's shit was supposed to come after Detox, not before. Hopefully Dre didn't hold back with unleashing the heat.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dammmm cant wait 4 that leak! ima b the`first 2 bump this in new zealand!!!!

Lunatic

Hopefully Dre didn't hold back with unleashing the heat.
Dre knows how important this single is to Bishop, no way he'd hold back the heat. I'm excited!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dre knows how important this single is to Bishop, no way he'd hold back the heat. I'm excited!
I hope you're right man!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I hope you're right man!

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
Man I dont wanna hear no nigga tryna fuck a girl in a club, I dont wanna hear some nigga who licks lollipops, or some nigga who rhymes his name with boss every single verse, I wanna hear BISHOP, POWER is laggin!

dameons

I heard it.. Surprisingly average..Bishop's flow doesn't do this superb production any justice. Even with the greatest beats, average mic skill will water it down..You'll see what I'm saying. Nothing too over the top about this song..

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Post # 100 in this thread..........let me hear the track!!!

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
Man I dont wanna hear no nigga tryna fuck a girl in a club, I dont wanna hear some nigga who licks lollipops, or some nigga who rhymes his name with boss every single verse, I wanna hear BISHOP, POWER is laggin!

Hahahaha man that's EXACTLY how I feel! My ears are bleeding. Does Rick Ross pay Power or something? They play that song literally every 20 minutes.

Lunatic

I heard it.. Surprisingly average..Bishop's flow doesn't do this superb production any justice. Even with the greatest beats, average mic skill will water it down..You'll see what I'm saying. Nothing too over the top about this song..
fuck i wanna hear this! lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
Reflex after the break. He likes playing new music, so I'm expecting it soon.

AnybodyKilla

STILL not out lol? Damn!!!