Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont Releases Dr. Dre-Prod. 1st Single TONIGHT ON RADIO  (Read 5447 times)

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
it was dissapointing man. It was like, just a song!, not a DRE song you know, it wasnt anything amusing, anything new and inovative! I am a Dre and Bishop fan, but this was just sad!

Hmmm. I didn't get that vibe at all. The minute I heard those drums, I could tell it was Dre. Though Bishop came pretty nice and the hook is...interesting? haha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
So please tell me someone ripped iit ???

word people keep bashin it...im gettin very depressed. i just wanna hear it! >:(

Lunatic

I recorded it on my mp3 player but i cant post it up because my computer doesnt read my mp3 player no more...
god dammit :'(
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I recorded it on my mp3 player but i cant post it up because my computer doesnt read my mp3 player no more...

WHY TEASE US? lol :P

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Just heard it...

its a dope song....   The Dre beat sounds like that beat he gave to snoop dogg...  that imagine track from snoops blue carpet treatment...  Its a slow beat with the signature dre claps and a guitar on it... with strings on it too...

Bishop is nice on it... Chorus is dope...

^Dope. Can't wait to hear it. 8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maaaannnnnnnnnn you're killin me here lol.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just heard it...

its a dope song....   The Dre beat sounds like that beat he gave to snoop dogg...  that imagine track from snoops blue carpet treatment...  Its a slow beat with the signature dre claps and a guitar on it... with strings on it too...

Thats what I wanna hear!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just heard it...

Thats what I wanna hear!

word that imagine beat was dope! 8)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I actually like this beat better then the imagine beat...

The imagine beat was more "musical" sounding while this is more "laydback" sounding with the acoustic guitar (thing) in it.  Sounds more playable on the radio... Basically what it is...
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So for those that have heard it, woudl u say this is going to be something that mainstream radio will continue to play? Will the clubs play it?

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
So for those that have heard it, woudl u say this is going to be something that mainstream radio will continue to play? Will the clubs play it?

I don't know about the clubs. But it could definitely get a lot of radio airplay.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I don't know about the clubs. But it could definitely get a lot of radio airplay.

i would imagine they have to make something that appeals mainstream, for the album buzz. dre put 50 on the map with "in da club", i would think he'll give bish a beat for a song like that.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Its a mainstream song for sure that will get lots a play... Could be played in the club too..  but its not a "club" track... but still wouldnt sound out of place at a club
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

AnybodyKilla

DIDNT ANYONE RIP THIS FUCKIN SONG LOL?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DIDNT ANYONE RIP THIS FUCKIN SONG LOL?
For real....I'm gettin anxious lol.