Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont Releases Dr. Dre-Prod. 1st Single TONIGHT ON RADIO  (Read 5432 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll wait for at least the radio rip, if not the cdq version before I listen...I won't check out that one homie uploaded from his cell phone, but props nontheless for hookin it up for those interested.

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
"Bishop Lamont just walked in the room he's got a crazy record for us produced by Dr. Dre" Dj Skee 12:00am

Psychotik

• 'G'
im hearing bishop on power wit skee as im typin bout to play this new track

Louie760

• Lil Geezy
"Bishop Lamont just walked in the room he's got a crazy record for us produced by Dr. Dre" Dj Skee 12:00am

ktupac909

• Lil Geezy
it's on rite now

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
Rofl

"You think your chris brown but you like look like keith sweat."

AnybodyKilla

:eh:

Psychotik

• 'G'
its a cool track...definitely gotta summertime vibe to it...good lyrical content, on some grown man shit...it needs to grow on those(people) that be fallin behind or if they not feelin it but im definitely feelin it.

MisterX

• 'G'
I just heard it. I liked it a lot but it's not as commercial/mainstream as I thought it would be. It's not like In Da Club or My name is or How we do. It seemed like more of a street single like Westside Story was.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let me hear this shit.....It's 12:38am here on the westcoast so it's technically "tomorrow" & I'm ready to peep it lol.

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
I just heard it. I liked it a lot but it's not as commercial/mainstream as I thought it would be. It's not like In Da Club or My name is or How we do. It seemed like more of a street single like Westside Story was.
If that's the case then its possible that you can count on this street single still making it on the album when it drops. As long as it's a strong/real street single and the follow up single drops next to pave the way for the album then it's all good with me, I can't wait to hear it. im waiting for my homeboy to get it, long story that I won't explain. I guess detox will drop after The Reformation!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
so bishop wasn't joking around about Detox after all  :-\

so another promise is broken  :-X

seems like i interpreted it right from the long road outta compton book; you need professional help Dre, because the so called perfectionism mentality is not healthy  ::)

so aftermath, do me a favor and stop mentioning Detox until there's actually a single to be announced  :idea:

AnybodyKilla

So what songs off The Reformation have we heard so far?

Up & Down (This is cut from the album, right?)
Aint No Stoppin Carson
Feel On It
American Dream
Grow Up

Are those it?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 01:32:53 AM by AnybodyKilla »

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
those songs are not of the reformation

AnybodyKilla

those songs are not of the reformation

Pretty sure they are or once were, but since theyve been out for so long, it would be smart to just scrap them. Accept for Feel On It!!!