Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont Releases Dr. Dre-Prod. 1st Single TONIGHT ON RADIO  (Read 5444 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its gonna be on skee's show tonight too. dre beat is dope as hell! it's not an "in the club"-feeling record though, so don't expect that.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 06:53:20 PM by Eddie »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
its gonna be on skee's show tonight too. dre beat is dope as hell! it's not an "in the club" record though, so don't expect that.

oo im not, you said summertime feel to it, so i have an idea, just cant wait for it! 8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Is this for Re-formation??
first single for it
Thanks Luna!!
Looks like Refformation is about to be given the green light!!
Smooth sailing from now On i hope!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Is this for Re-formation??
first single for it
Thanks Luna!!
Looks like Refformation is about to be given the green light!!
Smooth sailing from now On i hope!

yea hopefully no stops and it doesnt take MONTHS to hear another song off it.

MisterX

• 'G'
I'm listening to Power 106 now. How often do you think they'll play it?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
honestly i have no idea, but i know it will be played on the skee show at midnight

Lunatic

I wanna hear this tonight lol :-X
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
honestly i have no idea, but i know it will be played on the skee show at midnight
So who's gonna earn themselves a ton of props & rip it for us? :)

Also, is the Skee show streaming on the web anywhere @ midnight so we can all listen as well?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Also, is the Skee show streaming on the web anywhere @ midnight so we can all listen as well?
its not available to stream. imo it'd be worth it to wait. this is the type of record you wanna hear in CDQ for the first time

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

its not available to stream. imo it'd be worth it to wait. this is the type of record you wanna hear in CDQ for the first time
Eddie, you were saying that it's not a "In Da Club" type record......did you mean it's not gonna be big like that in the clubs, or it's just a westcoast/summerish sound that we're really gonna dig, but the mainstream won't do much with it, etc?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah i didn't mean it wasn't gonna be a mainstream record. i think it will blow the fuck up! but its not the same feel as "in the club," "higher," or other recent (?) Dre records like that

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah i didn't mean it wasn't gonna be a mainstream record. i think it will blow the fuck up! but its not the same feel as "in the club," "higher," or other recent (?) Dre records like that
Oh, ok. I'm glad I asked cuz I took what you said as something totally different....basically this is the beginning of the "new dre sound" that we've all been hearing about for years now?

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Hope Its Dope!?!?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh, ok. I'm glad I asked cuz I took what you said as something totally different....basically this is the beginning of the "new dre sound" that we've all been hearing about for years now?
i have no idea on that front, but this is a real tight record!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
haha this thread is not going to die any time soon, even when the track eventually drops... ;D ;D ;D
BTW anybody heard that new Cashis New Track Featuring Emnem..'22'..pretty decent!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone