Author Topic: Dr Dre - Chronic 2  (Read 8978 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr Dre - Chronic 2
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »
rare death row shit brings haters as always  ::)

Yeah, it brings haters because there fuckin' jealous. They know that in their hopeless insignificant lives they will never come across this shit. Especially to the ones who think they know it all. To them it's almost like an insult, because it challenges their petty knowledge, which is mostly based on assumption and common knowledge anyway. Of course these songs fuckin' exist. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK DRE DID FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS ('94-'95)!!!? SIT ON HIS ASS?

He did the Helter Skelter and Chronic 2.
MOST OF THESE HATERS THAT CLAIM THAT ALL THESE SONGS DON'T EXIST ARE USUALLY PEOPLE THAT AINT FROM UNITED STATES AND ARE VERY JEALOUS CAUSE THEIR COUNTRY IS BASICALLY VERY BORING AND AIN'T SHYT TO DO THERE...BASICALLY WHAT I MEAN IS THAT THEY WISH THEY WERE HERE INSTEAD OF OVA THERE...ALL THE SONGS EXIST BELIEVE IT AND THEY WILL BE LEAKED SLOWLY ......LIKE THE MAKAVELI BOOTLEGS WERE...PEOPLE SAID THE SAME SHYT BACK THEN ABOUT 2PAC AND THESE BOOTLEGS UNTIL THEY STARTED SELLING BACK IN THE BEGGINING OF 1997 FOR 600 DOLLARS TRUST THAT...SO HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF AGAIN WITH DEATH ROW BUT A LIL DIFFERENT THIS TIME..

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2008, 11:52:00 AM »
rare death row shit brings haters as always  ::)

Not really the truth. Half his information such as the guy who got beat down by Suge at Interscope is in the Ronin Ro book, and a bootleg with those rares doesn't exist, if it did he would have posted something rare to get the groupies on his nuts. The Chronic 2 exist beats wise and a few tracks, but it was never completed. Dre has about twenty beats for it.

Man Kilo2, you really think you fuckin' know it all. Yeah, no shit it's from the book. I never said it wasn't. If your referring to the converstion with The Jsta on the Wu-Tang forum, well he's fuckin' visually blind. I can't tell him about some shit he'll never get a chance to appreciate. That's fucked up, it would spark an interest that couldn't be satisfied. Have some consideration..

Anyways it does exist. Did you not read the details concerning this shit. I can't transfer the shit for four reasons.
1. It's not my vinyl
2. My brother doesn't live with me
3. Even if I could get it Jeremy (my brother) would practically disown me. Going behind his back and leaking that shit would not only be a fucked up act of betrayal, it would also be a stab in the heart of one of his few true interests. That shit is his fuckin treasure man. He lives for music. I respect him alot. He's doin his thing with radio and I respect that alot. He did something with his fuckin life (unlike everyone on here, and yeah including me, but he don't have time for this petty shit, so I release the information for him rather he knows or not). He didn't exactly have it made growing up, yet he still is doing something real. I'll be damned if I fuck him over for yall.
4. Even if I did get it I don't have a record player and I don't know how to transfer it anyway.

I never said it was completed. ...T  H  I  S     I  S    A    F  U  C  K  I  N  G     P  R  O  M  O....  Do you not  get that. Since when has it been god's law for a promo to be the finished release.

So MR. KILO2, I can see already that you base your image off the facade of a G. Already a poor example of what's real.

Anyways I'm sorry if I challenge your (Ronnin Ro) based knowledge. Just because Ronnin Ro says it ain't so don't make it so.  ;)
Ronnin Ro was very limited in his focus of information. He wasn't really out to reveal all there is to know about Death Row. In fact, he simply wanted to tell good story about a place that isn't well spoken (or written) about. There is alot of speculation as to how acurate Ronnin Ro's info was anyway.

Also, if you have the original press of "All Eyez On Me" it advertises for Dre's album to come out later the same year.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 12:52:47 PM by AnnonymousOne »

D-Stress

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2008, 11:52:59 AM »
Lol. I own one of those t-shirts No Compute. Also, that Anonymous One guy is a bullshitter. He said he had Over The Counter. Lol.

A bullshitter?

i love your collection on youtube but he did you get this "over the counter" shit?i mean the info, im 99% sure you dont have it

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2008, 11:56:49 AM »
Lol. I own one of those t-shirts No Compute. Also, that Anonymous One guy is a bullshitter. He said he had Over The Counter. Lol.

A bullshitter?

i love your collection on youtube but he did you get this "over the counter" shit?i mean the info, im 99% sure you dont have it

I have six songs from it.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2008, 12:02:58 PM »
It's not called "Smokin' Weed For Hours", and that "Chronic 2" is a fake. This is older than 2001. It's just a demo.
Anyway, here is the CDQ son.
Dr Dre - My Life
And because I'm a nice guy, here is the instrumental version.
Dr Dre - My Life (Instrumental)

It's nicknamed "Smokin' Weed For Hours." I labeled it that strictly for Youtube purposes. And if you actually look, it says "My Life" OG also. I did that because I also uploaded the remix. Everybody freeloads and it makes it easier for me if I label the songs with different names so that the songs don't get confused when requested.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2008, 12:08:18 PM »
DON'T LEAK ANY OF THAT SHYT FOR ANY FOOL IN HERE THAT ASK ANONYMOUS...NOT WORTH THE NET FAME AT ALL...AND DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THAT SHYT EITHER CAUSE THEY WILL JUST LEECH FOR IT..   

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2008, 12:08:46 PM »
These threads are interesting but always contains two type of people.

1) Those who wont believe anything until its in there hands
2) Those who will believe anything.

The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Well said.

Klue

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2008, 12:12:17 PM »
from which famous soul tracks the chorus come from ? i heard taht shit thousond times..

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2008, 12:18:08 PM »
DON'T LEAK ANY OF THAT SHYT FOR ANY FOOL IN HERE THAT ASK ANONYMOUS...NOT WORTH THE NET FAME AT ALL...AND DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THAT SHYT EITHER CAUSE THEY WILL JUST LEECH FOR IT..   

I know man that's some shit I was thinkin' about. What the fuck is it worth? It sure as hell ain't worth net fame. Nobody even knows what anyone looks like :P... I know I never should have even posted that fuckin' image. I should have foreseen all the confusion and debate. I just wanted people to know. I suppose I acted a little too hastily. Besides I was never even out to start such an upheaval. I simply posted the shit on Youtube so that people can hear it and know what's out there. Then I got people tellin' me to jump on some forums and drop some shit. So I have. I hopped on here just to clear up shit. A guy from Youtube let me know about this.

Although I'm seriously considering giving up on all this shit and just finish uploading my last few videos to Youtube and forget all this shit. I should have kept all this shit to my self in the first place and kept quiet. That's what the real does anyway. I think I'm done. I'm tired of having to constantly justify and explain to jealous nobodys. It's takin' up too much of my time anyway.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 01:06:27 PM by AnnonymousOne »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2008, 12:25:30 PM »
just give everything to me an its cool

D Breezy

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2008, 12:35:48 PM »
from which famous soul tracks the chorus come from ? i heard taht shit thousond times..

roy ayers - sunshine (i think thats the name of the song, but i know its roy ayers)
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2008, 12:37:11 PM »

I know man that's some shit I was thinkin' about. What the fuck is it worth? It sure as hell ain't worth net fame. Nobody even knows what anyone looks like :P... I know I never should have even posted that fuckin' image. I should have foreseen all the confusion and debate. I just wanted people to know. I suppose I acted a little too hastily. Besides I was never even out to start such an upheaval. I simply posted the shit on Youtube so that people can hear it and know what's out there. Then I got people tellin' me to jump on some forums and drop some shit. So I have. I hopped on here just to clear up shit. I guy from Youtube let me know about this.

Although I'm seriously considering giving up on all this shit and just finish uploading my last few videos to Youtube and forget all this shit. I should have kept all this shit to my self in the first place and kept quiet. That's what the real does anyway. I think I'm done. I'm tired of having to constantly justify and explain to jealous nobodys
EXACTLY MAN, PEOPLE WANT SHYT FOR FREE ANYWAYZ...BUT YEA FAMILY COMES FIRST DON'T BETRAY YOUR BROTHER OVER THESE FOOLS MAN...JUST ENJOY THE SHYT WITH HIM AND BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU'RE ABLE TO HEAR THAT KIND OF MATERIAL NOT EVERYONE HAS THE CHANCE TO HEAR THAT AT THE MOMENT...THE RARE SHYT I DO HAVE I KEEP TO MYSELF IT'S PRICELESS, YOUR BROTHER IS A SERIOUS COLLECTOR I MUST ADMIT PROPZ TO HIM..  

Klue

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2008, 12:40:50 PM »

roy ayers - sunshine (i think thats the name of the song, but i know its roy ayers)

^^^

(Everybody Love the sunshine)

yeah, thanks

classic song.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 12:42:46 PM by Klue »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2008, 12:50:25 PM »

I know man that's some shit I was thinkin' about. What the fuck is it worth? It sure as hell ain't worth net fame. Nobody even knows what anyone looks like :P... I know I never should have even posted that fuckin' image. I should have foreseen all the confusion and debate. I just wanted people to know. I suppose I acted a little too hastily. Besides I was never even out to start such an upheaval. I simply posted the shit on Youtube so that people can hear it and know what's out there. Then I got people tellin' me to jump on some forums and drop some shit. So I have. I hopped on here just to clear up shit. A guy from Youtube let me know about this.

Although I'm seriously considering giving up on all this shit and just finish uploading my last few videos to Youtube and forget all this shit. I should have kept all this shit to my self in the first place and kept quiet. That's what the real does anyway. I think I'm done. I'm tired of having to constantly justify and explain to jealous nobodys

can you post a link to your you tube videos ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2008, 12:53:56 PM »

can you post a link to your you tube videos ?

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnonymousOne
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 12:56:04 PM by AnnonymousOne »