Author Topic: Dr Dre - Chronic 2  (Read 8982 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: Dr Dre - Chronic 2
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2008, 10:51:38 AM »
...tease time....

SNOOP clip 1.mp3
SNOOP clip 2.mp3
SNOOP clip 3.mp3

DON'T FUCKING ASK FOR THE FULL VERSIONS!!!

Right, you don't have anything we haven't heard before. You want attention and nothing more, be sure to peep out the West Coast Aftershock newsletter for the full version of my tracks and possibly the ones you claim are so very rare.  :o

Nah man you don't understand. All I wanted to do was drop Youtube slides for the new comers to the rare shit and for they whom believe they can't find it. I never was interested in being all over forums and blogs and shit. Demand pulled me in. You just don't like it when someone challenges your empire (the new West Coast Aftershock). What the fuck happened to Nino anyway?

Well your 213 cuts are rare. I will give you props on that, but not on your Youtube stuff though. Your Youtube shit isn't rare at all though and some of the stories you bring with them are wrong as well, it's common grounds to people like me. Nino and myself give you props buddy. I am speaking with him right now regarding you as a matter of fact.

Kilo2 says (1:22 PM):
Hey, what are those 213 tracks?
scx9801 says (1:31 PM):
whos anonymous one
totally unheard
scx9801 says (1:34 PM):
anonymous one is am7?
Email - Annonymous0ne@yahoo.com
(The -0- in "0ne" is a zero.)
Name: Nate

Ethnicity: Native American
scx9801 says (1:42 PM):
they are from a 213 cd
Kilo2 says (1:45 PM):
There was never a 213 CD
scx9801 says (1:45 PM):
yea
Just a tape demo which they recorded.
At some god awful CD store.
I can't remember the name for the life of me.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2008, 11:02:49 AM »
...tease time....

SNOOP clip 1.mp3
SNOOP clip 2.mp3
SNOOP clip 3.mp3

DON'T FUCKING ASK FOR THE FULL VERSIONS!!!

Right, you don't have anything we haven't heard before. You want attention and nothing more, be sure to peep out the West Coast Aftershock newsletter for the full version of my tracks and possibly the ones you claim are so very rare.  :o

Nah man you don't understand. All I wanted to do was drop Youtube slides for the new comers to the rare shit and for they whom believe they can't find it. I never was interested in being all over forums and blogs and shit. Demand pulled me in. You just don't like it when someone challenges your empire (the new West Coast Aftershock). What the fuck happened to Nino anyway?

Well your 213 cuts are rare. I will give you props on that, but not on your Youtube stuff though. Your Youtube shit isn't rare at all though and some of the stories you bring with them are wrong as well, it's common grounds to people like me. Nino and myself give you props buddy. I am speaking with him right now regarding you as a matter of fact.

Kilo2 says (1:22 PM):
Hey, what are those 213 tracks?
whos anonymous one
totally unheard
anonymous one is am7?
Email - Annonymous0ne@yahoo.com
(The -0- in "0ne" is a zero.)
Name: Nate

Ethnicity: Native American
scx9801 says (1:42 PM):
they are from a 213 cd
There was never a 213 CD
scx9801 says (1:45 PM):
yea
Just a tape demo which they recorded.
At some god awful CD store.
I can't remember the name for the life of me.

You mean World Famous VIP. Well then correct me man. On my Youtube channel, I'm just forwarding info that I  have gathered from various places. If some of it is wrong, no one is telling me otherwise so.... how am I to correct it? Yes and I definitely agree. Alot of that shit is not rare at all. I understand that. But everyday newcomers have their interest peaked with "Unreleased Death Row". I post it for them. Now for the serious collectors. I'll be damned if I upload the serious rare shit, so I'ma make excuses and justifications as to why I can't and won't upload it to get them off my back. Especially on Youtube, people can just stream rip that shit. I'm not tryna' be a dick or make enemies.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 11:11:02 AM by AnnonymousOne »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2008, 11:05:06 AM »
off topic: Kilo Brown, did you and Nino get married?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2008, 11:08:58 AM »

Nah, it's just I get called that on MF. Plus, some people believe I am Nino's alias.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2008, 11:40:31 AM »
wasn't the "Over The Counter" cd proven to be a fake? Figure since this site is pretty close with Snoop they could quickly find out from the source whether its true or not.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2008, 11:41:36 AM »
wasn't the "Over The Counter" cd proven to be a fake? Figure since this site is pretty close with Snoop they could quickly find out from the source whether its true or not.

Yeah, it was.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2008, 11:43:50 AM »
hey Annonymous1 is this a rare row beat?  ???

http://www.zshare.net/audio/14703547339afbb5/

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2008, 11:48:16 AM »
hey Annonymous1 is this a rare row beat?  ???

http://www.zshare.net/audio/14703547339afbb5/

;D Mr. Sues sir, Mr. Sues Sir....why do you want to test him sir? Mr Sues Sir, Mr. Sues Sir! Why do you want test him sir? Oh no no no no. +1

Klue

« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2008, 11:54:00 AM »
why I started this topic.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2008, 11:56:22 AM »
why I started this topic.

Don't ask us, ask yourself the question. How many threads can I make on site? Ask yourself a question, how many post can I make in one night? Lol.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2008, 12:13:16 PM »

Nah, it's just I get called that on MF. Plus, some people believe I am Nino's alias.

hmmmm, i always wondered how a 16 year old kid knew so much about music from over a decade ago...

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2008, 12:16:52 PM »

hmmmm, i always wondered how a 16 year old kid knew so much about music from over a decade ago...

They all do. Lol. I guess that's why so many people feel the need to bring my legitimacy into question. All the stuff I have learned is by listening to the songs, asking the artist, asking the people who were around it, or just asking my fellow collectors such as Nino, Jory, Sues, WCAffiliatez, Quiggle, Dante, etc. I just absorb what they and the people who created the music tell me. In other words, I am like a walking-living-breathing 16 year old Death Row dictionary. I'm like Ronin Ro's books, but with actual facts and very few biases.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2008, 07:10:19 PM »

When and where was it proven. I'd like to read it or listen to it.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »

When and where was it proven. I'd like to read it or listen to it.

Here are a few topics about the album

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=23462.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=185660.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=134983.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=73794.0

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=178864.msg1830451#msg1830451

Kameroti

« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2008, 08:33:26 PM »
everyone with the rare shit send to me :)