Author Topic: Dr Dre - Chronic 2  (Read 8956 times)

D-Stress

Re: Dr Dre - Chronic 2
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2008, 02:44:47 PM »
yep

EFFeX

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2008, 04:26:27 PM »
na thats just some selfmade compilation of dre leftevers from aftermath compilation, the wash etc
the wash ? u out of ur mind.

I'm almost 100% sure this compilation dropped before The Wash did, I remember getting this mix off of mIRC way back in the day.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2008, 05:44:58 PM »
Was Dre's 2nd CD actually gonna be called The Chronic 2, or New World Order or some others i heard? Or was that all some made up bullshit? Also, anyone know a complete list of known tracks that we heard/haven't heard that were supposed to be on his 2nd DR disc?

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2008, 06:36:53 PM »
Was Dre's 2nd CD actually gonna be called The Chronic 2, or New World Order or some others i heard? Or was that all some made up bullshit? Also, anyone know a complete list of known tracks that we heard/haven't heard that were supposed to be on his 2nd DR disc?

The most official title is that which is on the vinyl. That's what it was advertised as in "All Eyez On Me" and that's what they followed through with.

A tracklisting will cause another debate, fuck that.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2008, 06:40:29 PM »
^^ produced by money-b?of DU?i dont think so.

I think Ron Brooks.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2008, 06:52:19 PM »
...tease time....

213 clip 1.mp3
213 clip 2.mp3
213 clip 3.mp3

DON'T FUCKING ASK FOR THE FULL VERSIONS!!!

thanks for the clips
clip 3 is "Long Beach Iz A Muthafucka"
what are the song titles of the other 2 clips?
do you know which year these tracks were recorded?

I think 1990/1991.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2008, 09:35:53 PM »
Tell your brother to do summin with it man, if he really loves and respects the music he should share it with other enthusiasts who respect him for finding it. What's the point in keeping something for yourself that you didn't make, share and share alike I say...

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2008, 11:02:14 PM »
Tell your brother to do summin with it man, if he really loves and respects the music he should share it with other enthusiasts who respect him for finding it. What's the point in keeping something for yourself that you didn't make, share and share alike I say...
did you not understand that his brother doesn't wanna share the music with anyone or what...the kid will not betray the brother's wishes for fools in here and that includes you and me or anyone...

Louie760

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2008, 11:31:06 PM »
did you not understand that his brother doesn't wanna share the music with anyone or what...the kid will not betray the brother's wishes for fools in here and that includes you and me or anyone...

i agree with dubs, share that chit!!!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2008, 05:39:01 AM »

hey, i dont understand you!! man, you share some ftpe shit with others and now you just talk shit..... what's wrong with you??? you know he is a fucking kid and he dont know about sharing some dope westcoast music. dont be greedy and just share it with the community!

I cannot understand why people are so greedy with unreleased tracks. Homie, you are not the one who produced it! you can only get some fucking fame and everbody remembers your name.. WOW!!! That's like some "Homie, you know what.. I know the guy who got the Chronic 2" "Man, he is an original Gangsta for owning some serious shit!" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Solidarity is important!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 05:43:29 AM by Jungleboy »

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2008, 05:44:04 AM »
People will suck off anyone if it means they get new music. That's life. I hope you guys get whatever your after, but something tells me that won't be happening. Y'all get mad when Kilo Brown flosses his collection, so I will see what Anonymous brings to the table.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2008, 05:56:09 AM »
meh pretty stupid if this exists and u have it then ripp it at the highest quality and hook it up or get the fuck off this forum because this forum is where we share and talk about WC music and if you dont want to share and just brag then you should leave. and that goes for the person who says he has Dre's Chronic 2 and Snoop's Over The Counter.

D-Stress

« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2008, 06:09:03 AM »
meh pretty stupid if this exists and u have it then ripp it at the highest quality and hook it up or get the fuck off this forum because this forum is where we share and talk about WC music and if you dont want to share and just brag then you should leave. and that goes for the person who says he has Dre's Chronic 2 and Snoop's Over The Counter.

WORD
if you got something PUT UP SNIPPETS ATLEAST OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2008, 06:11:57 AM »

WORD

Who are we talking about? If me, I already put up a few things. Lol. I am responsible for that Platinum Pearl shit you guys are buying. :P

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2008, 06:16:45 AM »

WORD

fuck snippets post the whole thing.