Author Topic: Dr Dre - Chronic 2  (Read 9123 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr Dre - Chronic 2
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2008, 06:34:00 AM »
Tell your brother to do summin with it man, if he really loves and respects the music he should share it with other enthusiasts who respect him for finding it. What's the point in keeping something for yourself that you didn't make, share and share alike I say...
did you not understand that his brother doesn't wanna share the music with anyone or what...the kid will not betray the brother's wishes for fools in here and that includes you and me or anyone...

hey, i dont understand you!! man, you share some ftpe shit with others and now you just talk shit..... what's wrong with you??? you know he is a fucking kid and he dont know about sharing some dope westcoast music. dont be greedy and just share it with the community!

I cannot understand why people are so greedy with unreleased tracks. Homie, you are not the one who produced it! you can only get some fucking fame and everbody remembers your name.. WOW!!! That's like some "Homie, you know what.. I know the guy who got the Chronic 2" "Man, he is an original Gangsta for owning some serious shit!" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Solidarity is important!
Let's Put It This Way Jungleboy, I Don't Have A Problem Sharing Music Or Asking For It When There's A Good Opportunity To Get It...The Guy Did Say That He Wasn't Gonna Betray His Brother By Leaking The Chronic 2 For Some People He Don't Even Know..Now What Part Of That You Or Anyone Else Didn't Understand? If That Wasnt The Case Then Hey Maybe Id Be Asking For It Myself Also....It's Pretty Simple And Clear, As We Aint Talkin Bout FTP Either...I Will Share Music Still But Im Simply Agreeing With The Guy's Belief About Him And His Brother And The Music....If You Still Don't Get It After This Then Hey Too Bad....

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2008, 07:06:22 AM »
Tell your brother to do summin with it man, if he really loves and respects the music he should share it with other enthusiasts who respect him for finding it. What's the point in keeping something for yourself that you didn't make, share and share alike I say...
did you not understand that his brother doesn't wanna share the music with anyone or what...the kid will not betray the brother's wishes for fools in here and that includes you and me or anyone...

hey, i dont understand you!! man, you share some ftpe shit with others and now you just talk shit..... what's wrong with you??? you know he is a fucking kid and he dont know about sharing some dope westcoast music. dont be greedy and just share it with the community!

I cannot understand why people are so greedy with unreleased tracks. Homie, you are not the one who produced it! you can only get some fucking fame and everbody remembers your name.. WOW!!! That's like some "Homie, you know what.. I know the guy who got the Chronic 2" "Man, he is an original Gangsta for owning some serious shit!" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Solidarity is important!
Let's Put It This Way Jungleboy, I Don't Have A Problem Sharing Music Or Asking For It When There's A Good Opportunity To Get It...The Guy Did Say That He Wasn't Gonna Betray His Brother By Leaking The Chronic 2 For Some People He Don't Even Know..Now What Part Of That You Or Anyone Else Didn't Understand? If That Wasnt The Case Then Hey Maybe Id Be Asking For It Myself Also....It's Pretty Simple And Clear, As We Aint Talkin Bout FTP Either...I Will Share Music Still But Im Simply Agreeing With The Guy's Belief About Him And His Brother And The Music....If You Still Don't Get It After This Then Hey Too Bad....

okay homie! thats a fine position  ;). no disrespect to you but it looked like you support the boy to not leak this shit. my fault ;D

to be real. if i got something i would put up some snippets and share it with others.. thats my ideology..

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2008, 07:11:21 AM »
Shyt I Do Wish He Put Up Some Snippets Or Something Also But Yea He Did Say What He Say At The Top Of The Thread So I Can Respect That...But No Disrespect To You Or Anyone Homie It's All Good.. ;)

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2008, 09:51:49 AM »

Yeah, I get that, but the problem is no one will respect anybody for that kind of shit. Sure maybe on this site, but down the line the source gets lost and everyone else takes credit. Besides I don't know how much my brother spent or how hard he worked to get that vinyl. That would be some shit to simply post it so a bunch of freeloaders can search google and find it easily at the click of a few keys. Besides it's not my position to leak that shit. It's his. It's his shit. I don't know what he's going to do with the shit he has. Eventually he'll probably hook it up so he can sell it.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2008, 09:56:41 AM »

I've shared some FTPE shit, but shit no that much. I share that because they are the source. I'm just forwarding it. It's this way for any collection. You don't see collectors giving away pieces of an acient gold necklace.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2008, 09:58:44 AM »
...and if you dont want to share and just brag then you should leave. and that goes for the person who says he has Dre's Chronic 2 and Snoop's Over The Counter.

Man, I'm not on here to brag. I jumped on here to defend myself.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2008, 10:00:30 AM »
meh pretty stupid if this exists and u have it then ripp it at the highest quality and hook it up or get the fuck off this forum because this forum is where we share and talk about WC music and if you dont want to share and just brag then you should leave. and that goes for the person who says he has Dre's Chronic 2 and Snoop's Over The Counter.

WORD
if you got something PUT UP SNIPPETS ATLEAST OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP? Man what the hell are you contributing? Or anybody else whose bitchin' about this shit. To me trading is the most reasonable.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2008, 10:01:40 AM »

I've shared some FTPE shit, but shit no that much. I share that because they are the source. I'm just forwarding it. It's this way for any collection. You don't see collectors giving away pieces of an acient gold necklace.

FTPE has nothing. My people supplied their stuff for a very long time. FTPE got their clip of Peace off Youtube. Lol They have nothing, so I don't really know who the hell your supposed source is.

D-Stress

« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2008, 10:05:13 AM »
FTPE has nothing. My people supplied their stuff for a very long time. FTPE got their clip of Peace off Youtube. Lol They have nothing, so I don't really know who the hell your supposed source is.

they have nothing?how do they release all these stuff?and theres no clip of "peace" on youtube.
im not defending FTPE.i mean how they get these stuff?from who?
kilo, do you have something rare too?if yes, then share plz

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2008, 10:06:22 AM »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2008, 10:08:35 AM »

they have nothing?how do they release all these stuff?and theres no clip of "peace" on youtube.
im not defending FTPE.i mean how they get these stuff?from who?
kilo, do you have something rare too?if yes, then share plz

I am the reason you guys have that Platinum Pearl comp, Death Row Story by Crooked I, and a few other tracks. I've done my sharing. Lol.
All their shit came from:

1.) Enigma - Tha Realest's webmaster
2.) Neff-u - Petey's Producer
3.) Nassau - Bodog Entertainment Webguy/The OFTB hook up
4.) Riskie
5.) Cedric - The guy who was Suge's personal assistant and who also raped Hyland.

Simple.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2008, 10:14:09 AM »
I don't share with the fans, because A.) Half of them are brain dead fucking stupid, B.) You guys would complain for other stuff, and C.) Who wants to go through the trouble of looking through all my CDs? I don't just have rare audio, I collect posters and pictures as well. I have them scattered all over my room, kind of looks like Suge's office. :P I'll be sure to take pictures sometime.  ;D

Klue

« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2008, 10:15:51 AM »
groupie

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2008, 10:16:42 AM »
I'm not dissing anyone, but it seems retarded to not share your shit.  If the sole thing holding you from sharing is some fame, that is wack.  You're not going to become a celebrity.  And if your bro got his hands on a pressed vinyl, then someone else will too.  Especially considering that the whole Death Row catalog is being auctioned off.

I don't know, if I had some rare shit I'd be hookin up peeps left and right.  There's some heads out there that would love to hear the shit.

Thanks to yall for hooking up the shit you did in this thread though.  But fuck a clip, give us the whole shit.

Okka

« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2008, 10:18:49 AM »
2.) Neff-u - Petey's Producer

The same Neff-U that was with Aftermath not too long ago? But then left with Mel-Man and others to start a group called "Drama Family"?