Author Topic: Dr Dre - Chronic 2  (Read 8960 times)

AnnonymousOne

Re: Dr Dre - Chronic 2
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2008, 10:40:02 AM »
Tell your brother to do summin with it man, if he really loves and respects the music he should share it with other enthusiasts who respect him for finding it. What's the point in keeping something for yourself that you didn't make, share and share alike I say...
did you not understand that his brother doesn't wanna share the music with anyone or what...the kid will not betray the brother's wishes for fools in here and that includes you and me or anyone...

hey, i dont understand you!! man, you share some ftpe shit with others and now you just talk shit..... what's wrong with you??? you know he is a fucking kid and he dont know about sharing some dope westcoast music. dont be greedy and just share it with the community!

I cannot understand why people are so greedy with unreleased tracks. Homie, you are not the one who produced it! you can only get some fucking fame and everbody remembers your name.. WOW!!! That's like some "Homie, you know what.. I know the guy who got the Chronic 2" "Man, he is an original Gangsta for owning some serious shit!" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Solidarity is important!

I've shared some FTPE shit, but shit no that much. I share that because they are the source. I'm just forwarding it. It's this way for any collection. You don't see collectors giving away pieces of an acient gold necklace.

FTPE has nothing. My people supplied their stuff for a very long time. FTPE got their clip of Peace off Youtube. Lol They have nothing, so I don't really know who the hell your supposed source is.

The only FTPE shit I've fucked with is J-Flexx. All I meant was they are the source for the public consumer.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 10:44:29 AM by AnnonymousOne »

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2008, 01:03:15 PM »
you should talk to your brother about hooking up with Kameroti  & working out a deal to get it pressed up & sell it, that way he would make his money back on what he paid for it....i would like to hear the album..i'm not gonna beg for it though..but he could make some money off of it...if you thank about it what if something happened to it.. like it got stolen or even burnt up in a house fire or some shit..i would want to be able to get my hands on it again

Quadruple OG

« Reply #152 on: July 06, 2008, 01:12:37 PM »
here's a solution to all this bickering back and forth about whether this stuff is real or not...post a pic of the promos. This way you can keep the music from being leaked and prove to an extent you can back up what you're saying.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #153 on: July 06, 2008, 01:34:26 PM »
2.) Neff-u - Petey's Producer

The same Neff-U that was with Aftermath not too long ago? But then left with Mel-Man and others to start a group called "Drama Family"?

Indeed. Great producer.

D-Stress

« Reply #154 on: July 06, 2008, 01:49:37 PM »
Chronic 2 Doesnt Excist!
The Guy Said "IT`S SO SECRET, NOT EVEN DRE KNOWS THAT WAS RELEASED"  ::)

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #155 on: July 06, 2008, 02:27:22 PM »
I thought all this story about your brother was bullshit, just to keep the youtube people from the constant begging. Whatever though, i think if it's some good shit, people deserve to hear it. Sell single tracks or something man, whats the point of having it if no one but yourself is gonna hear it.

D-Stress

« Reply #156 on: July 06, 2008, 02:46:37 PM »
I thought all this story about your brother was bullshit, just to keep the youtube people from the constant begging. Whatever though, i think if it's some good shit, people deserve to hear it. Sell single tracks or something man, whats the point of having it if no one but yourself is gonna hear it.

theres no point, the point is he wants to fool us all and make us say/think "damn, bwoy, you´re a lucky motherfucker, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us hear something, let´s us hear 00:03 second clip please, we will pay you for that 3 sec. snippet.YOU`RE THE BOSS OF DUBCC.WE LOVE YOU, LETS HEAR SOMETHING, DAMN YOU`RE A GANGSTA, YOU HAVE TIES WITH THA ROW AND M.O.B, THATS HOW YOU GOT THE TRACK BUT PLEASE LET US HEAR IT" ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :spam2: :scarface:

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #157 on: July 06, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »
hey Annonymous1 is this a rare row beat?  ???

http://www.zshare.net/audio/14703547339afbb5/

That sounds like an OG version of "Mr Officer" from the DR Chronic 2000 Still Smokin compilation,  or is it the same version of the beat on C200:SS?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2008, 04:00:19 PM »
Tell your brother to do summin with it man, if he really loves and respects the music he should share it with other enthusiasts who respect him for finding it. What's the point in keeping something for yourself that you didn't make, share and share alike I say...

Yeah, I get that, but the problem is no one will respect anybody for that kind of shit. Sure maybe on this site, but down the line the source gets lost and everyone else takes credit. Besides I don't know how much my brother spent or how hard he worked to get that vinyl. That would be some shit to simply post it so a bunch of freeloaders can search google and find it easily at the click of a few keys. Besides it's not my position to leak that shit. It's his. It's his shit. I don't know what he's going to do with the shit he has. Eventually he'll probably hook it up so he can sell it.

I respect that bro, chur. Hopefully with the sale of death row we got some leaks and sales soon!!!

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #159 on: July 06, 2008, 04:06:13 PM »
Sam Sneed is coming out soon.  ;)

T.I.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2008, 04:11:55 PM »
I wanted to be on Chronic 2, but Dre never recognizes a true gangsta. too bad I wasn't white like Em.

T.I.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2008, 04:12:04 PM »
Sam Sneed is coming out soon.  ;)

:D Once again its the man with the master plan they call him sam and I think you better recognise!

Yo kilo you got any info on Dre's "Stowaways and Throwaways" album that was supposed to have original California Love on it?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #162 on: July 06, 2008, 04:16:22 PM »
I wanted to be on Chronic 2, but Dre never recognizes a true gangsta. too bad I wasn't white like Em.

T.I.

Nah, Dubsmith I don't. Also, I love this T.I. character. What was the inspiration for your verse on Pac's Life? Lol.

T.I.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #163 on: July 06, 2008, 04:21:33 PM »

T.I.

Nah, Dubsmith I don't. Also, I love this T.I. character. What was the inspiration for your verse on Pac's Life? Lol.

whoz dis dubsmith ya talkin bout man? i was inspired by writing how i felt me and pac went thru the same struggle ya know? death before dishonor my nig..i grew up listenin to pac like all yall..i felt what he was sayin and wanted to get on a record wit him..

T.I.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #164 on: July 06, 2008, 04:34:03 PM »

T.I.

whoz dis dubsmith ya talkin bout man? i was inspired by writing how i felt me and pac went thru the same struggle ya know? death before dishonor my nig..i grew up listenin to pac like all yall..i felt what he was sayin and wanted to get on a record wit him..

T.I.

bout time we got some aliases on the board