Author Topic: Dr Dre - Chronic 2  (Read 8972 times)

AnnonymousOne

Re: Dr Dre - Chronic 2
« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2008, 12:03:51 AM »
here's a solution to all this bickering back and forth about whether this stuff is real or not...post a pic of the promos. This way you can keep the music from being leaked and prove to an extent you can back up what you're saying.

Do you mean the vinyl records?

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »
Chronic 2 Doesnt Excist!
The Guy Said "IT`S SO SECRET, NOT EVEN DRE KNOWS THAT WAS RELEASED"  ::)

Man, that was NO COMPUTE. That guy was joking man. He seems to be on here only for comic relief.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 03:04:25 AM by AnnonymousOne »

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2008, 12:09:41 AM »
I thought all this story about your brother was bullshit, just to keep the youtube people from the constant begging. Whatever though, i think if it's some good shit, people deserve to hear it. Sell single tracks or something man, whats the point of having it if no one but yourself is gonna hear it.

No man, I wasn't talking about my brother. I was talking about "Over The Counter" and the story of how I got it and why I don't have the other tracks, only six from it (and yeah by now I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist).

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2008, 12:10:10 AM »
Tell your brother to do summin with it man, if he really loves and respects the music he should share it with other enthusiasts who respect him for finding it. What's the point in keeping something for yourself that you didn't make, share and share alike I say...

Yeah, I get that, but the problem is no one will respect anybody for that kind of shit. Sure maybe on this site, but down the line the source gets lost and everyone else takes credit. Besides I don't know how much my brother spent or how hard he worked to get that vinyl. That would be some shit to simply post it so a bunch of freeloaders can search google and find it easily at the click of a few keys. Besides it's not my position to leak that shit. It's his. It's his shit. I don't know what he's going to do with the shit he has. Eventually he'll probably hook it up so he can sell it.

I respect that bro, chur. Hopefully with the sale of death row we got some leaks and sales soon!!!

We'll see.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2008, 12:16:18 AM »
Sam Sneed is coming out soon.  ;)

So Kilo, what is the status on Sam Sneed. Is it still being released. Is there still going to be a 12 track release. Why not 16?

D-Stress

« Reply #170 on: July 07, 2008, 02:26:11 AM »
IM NOT DISSIN ANYBODY HERE.KILO AND ANONYMOUS CHILL!
THX 4 "PEACE" (IT HAS SOME UNFINISHED FEEL TO IT) AND THE BEAT "MR.OFFICER OG" MY FAVORITE BEAT OGSUESONE.
WHERE DID YOU GET THE BEAT?
WHAT`S UP WITH SAM SNEED ALBUM?WHAT CAN WE EXPECT?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #171 on: July 07, 2008, 03:36:17 AM »
Sam Sneed is coming out soon.  ;)

So Kilo, what is the status on Sam Sneed. Is it still being released. Is there still going to be a 12 track release. Why not 16?

Not by For The People, but by another company which you can support and they'll really sell you a pressed CD. Lol.

D-Stress

« Reply #172 on: July 07, 2008, 04:09:40 AM »
^what can we expect on this album and in the future? ???

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #173 on: July 07, 2008, 04:21:02 AM »

All unheard. There's going to be a lot coming out via these people. You will love it. I guarantee it.

D-Stress

« Reply #174 on: July 07, 2008, 04:25:00 AM »

All unheard. There's going to be a lot coming out via these people. You will love it. I guarantee it.

do "these people" have a site?if not, then tell us who they are (im not sayin you should name their names lol :D), i mean are they a group of ppl like FTP or what?

tell me whats comin from them?give us a little info.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2008, 04:26:38 AM »

do "these people" have a site?if not, then tell us who they are (im not sayin you should name their names lol :D), i mean are they a group of ppl like FTP or what?

tell me whats comin from them?give us a little info.

Yes, you have already bought from them. Lol.

D-Stress

« Reply #176 on: July 07, 2008, 04:53:15 AM »
^wtf?when did i buy something?thats the second time you´re saying it.
wtf?

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: July 07, 2008, 04:58:06 AM »
wtf?

lol u always ask dumb questions, will u ever stop?
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

D-Stress

« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2008, 06:09:20 AM »
wtf?

lol u always ask dumb questions, will u ever stop?

why is it a dumb question when he says i already bought from them but i didnt?
or when i ask what we can expect from sam sneed release is it a dumb question? ::)

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2008, 07:05:00 AM »
How close are you to Nima, Kilo? You talk often? You guys share music?